Use these super cute beach worksheets to sneak in some fun summer learning in between all your summer activities to keep up skills and avoid the summer leaning loss. These free beach printables include letter find, beach i spy, beach math, counting, addition, skip counting puzzles, and so much more. This HUGE pack of over 70 pages of beach worksheets for preschool, pre k, kindergarteners, and first graders is so handy! Simply print pdf file with summer worksheets for preschoolers and you are ready to play and learn with a beach activity for kids!
What do you picture when I say summer? Is it lazy days swimming in the pool or are you digging in the sand making sandcastles as the beach? For other it is enjoying the shade in their own backyard while reading a good book in a hammock. For many summer = no school. And although a break is good for kids and summer is FUN! It is important, especially for early learners, to continue summer learning or they will have up to 30% summer slump – loosing many skills they just learned. These beach worksheets help encourage children to practice a variety of math and literacy skills while having fun.Whether you are a parent, teacher, daycare, grandparent, or homeschooler – you will love this HUGE pack of over 70 pages of beach printables! These preschool beach theme printables are perfect for toddlers, preschoolders, kindergartners, and grade 1 students for a summer theme or beach theme.
Preschool beach theme printables
Kids will love the playful clipart including sandcastles, beach chairs, sand, sea shells, bucket, crab, ball, coral, crab, sandals, seagull, seaweed, shovel, snorkel, starfish, sand dollar, and more in these free printable beach worksheets.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Use a peg or paperclip to clip on the correct answer. A pom pom or candy could also be used to place onto the correct answer
- Syllable Cards – Use the same as the Beginner Letter Sound Cards.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Alphabet Cards – Use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. The cards can also be used in conjunction with the 3 part cards to work on spelling.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory.
- Colour by… – Find the letters and color them the correct color.
Beach worksheets for preschool
There are pages and pages of both black and white and colorful summer activities for children to learn. Just print off the pages that fit with your child’s abilities and have fun learning!
- Counting Cards – Count the objects and find the correct answers.
- Addition Cards – Work out the answer and use a peg or paperclip to clip onto the answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Use the same way as the Addition Cards.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Colour by… – Find the numbers and color them the correct color.
Summer worksheets for preschoolers
THere are so many fun summer printable activities in these pages to keep kids happily enaged and learning at home, in the classroom for summer school, at summer camp, and more!
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- I Spy – Count the Objects
- Number Cards – Match the word to the number.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Odd One Out
- What Comes Next?
- Finish the Patterns
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Disolving Seashell Activities – a Summer Science Experiment
- Free Beach Worksheets for Preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1
- FREE Ocean Coloring Pages
- Super Simple Sand Slime
- Fun to play with Ocean Slime
- Huge Ocean Unit (250+ pages)
- Ocean Color by Number Worksheets
- Crack the Code Worksheets with ocean themed pages
- Under the Sea Lego Challenge Printables
- more ocean activities for kids
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- Fun Sandcastle Letter Matching – Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Hands-on Sandcastle Colour Matching Activities
- Sandcastle Letter tracing Activity
- Summer Sandcastle Count and Trace Numbers 1-10 Printable Activity
- Sandcastle Number Playdough Mats to count and trace
- Summer STEAM – Sandcastle engineering with tp rolls
- Ice Cream Sandcastle Summer Snack Idea
- Sand Bucket & Shovel Letter Matching – Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Sand Volcano – EASY Summer Science Experiment for Kids
- Beach Summer Experiment with a Density Tower
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Join Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf with these adorable FROZEN Preschool Worksheets
- Villains Disney Printables – These themed worksheets make it fun for kids to practice a variety of skills
- Fish Preschool Worksheets for working on a variety of skills
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- Super cute and FREE If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Printables
- You’ll go Bananas for these cute Minion Printable Worksheets
- Robot Printable worksheets for preschool and kindergartners
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets with your favorite Disney princesses like Ariel, Aurora Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and more!
- Head to the tower to learn with Tangled using these Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Learn all about weather with these Free Weather Printables
- Work on learning colors with these Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Planet Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Super cute The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Go prehistoric with this colorful Free Dinosaur Printables or these dinosaur printables
- Yeehaw! Join the cowboys in these Wild West Worksheets
- Super cute, FREE Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Lots more Kindergarten Worksheets with fun themes
Summer worksheets for kindergarten
Looking for more fun, summer theme educational activities for prek and kinders? Check out these free summer printables!
- Summer Letter Matching Alphabet Puzzles
- Learn about life cycles with these ladybug life cycle worksheet
- Garden Kindergarten sight Word Activities
- Pail and Shovel Matching Letter Game for Summer
- I Spy Pirate Game
- Summer Handwriting Worksheets
- Hands-on Ice Cream Compound Word Activity
- Garden theme Telling Time Worksheets
- Seed FInd the Letter Summer Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Summer Lego Challenge
- Water Gun Parts of Speach Game
- Playdough Counting Mat Activity with Watermelon Seed Printable
- Summertime Dot Art Printables
- Free Printable Beach Worksheets
- Cute Flip Flip Letter Matching
- Bubble Math Worksheets
- Strawberry Picking Summer Rhyming Activity
Summer Worksheets for Kids
- Smores Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Smore complete sentence game
- Cute Summer Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Fun Summer Color by Number pages to work on number recognition and hand muscles
- Free Camping Scavenger Hunt for kids
- Work on writing with these June Writing Prompts
- Convenient Summer Writing Prompts with ruled lines and pictures to color
- Pool Summer Worksheets for Preschoolers
- HUGE pack of Garden Worksheets to practice a variety of math and literacy skills
- Summer Number Recognition Coloring Worksheets
- Cute Watermelon Seed Counting Worksheet
- Skip Counting Summer Worksheets
- Simple, Free Beach Coloring Pages
- Summer Activity Pages
- Seashell Alphabet Matching Activity
- Firefly Math Printable Counting Game
- Free Summer Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sight Word Mazes – Summer Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sun Summer Tracing Worksheets
- Pool Count and Trace Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Sandcastle Letter Tracing Summer Activities for Kindergarten
In between reading a good book, sneak in some epic fun with these summer activities for kids of all ages:
- 107 Fun Summer Activities
- How to Make a Lava Lamp
- Water Balls Summer Activity
- Pipe Cleaner Constellations
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- June Activity Calendar
- DIY Pool Noodle Race Track Summer Activity for Kids
- Exploding Watermelon Science
- Homemade Bubble Solution for GIANT Bubbles
- How to Make Chalk for Summer FUN
- Silly Grass Craft for Kids
Free Printable Beach Worksheets
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All dmaterial provided on this blog is copyright protected.