Introduce simple graphing skills with this free Beach I SPY Games & Graph printable. Along with working on counting to 10, your child will improve visual scanning abilities! Add a math twist to the classic I SPY game with this printable; it’ll be a great way for your preschool and/or Kindergarten aged child to work on math concepts in a fun way.
Beach I Spy Games
I Spy Games
Your child will search the printable for six beach themed items: shell, flip flops, beach ball, umbrella, sandcastle, and the sun.
Have your child begin counting all the shells he/she finds, then using a marker or crayon to color in the number of boxes in the graph.
- What item has the most boxes checked off?
- What item was there the least of?
- What items have the same number?
I Spy Preschool Game
- How many more of seashells are there than suns?
- How many more flip flops do we need to make 10?
- 4 seashells
- 2 suns
- 5 beach balls
- 3 flip flops
- 5 umbrellas
- 10 sand castles
More Fun Summer Learning Activities
- Paint Gun Parts of Speech Activity
- Summer Alphabet Puzzles
- Fun in the Sun Summer Math Games
- Summer Learning with 1st Grade Workshsheets
- Ice Cream Number Bonds
- 40 Summer Science Activities
- Super Heroes READ
- Summer Writing Prompts
- Place Value Ice Cream Sundae
Download Beach I Spy Games
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Summer Fun clipart licensed to Patti Fortune @ Trioriginals
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.