Kids will love learning about simple machines for kids with this fun, hands on i spy simple machines printable. Use this simple machines activities with preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students. Simply print pdf file with this activity for simple machiens to try with elementary age kids at home, the park, or on a field trip.
Simple machines for kids
Kids will love learning about simple machine for kids with this simple machines activity. After you teach kids what is a simple machine, use this free simple machines printable to find examples of simple machines at home and in your community. This simple machines project is fun for prsechoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students. Plus it is a great review what they’ve learned with a simple machines activitity.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love this hands-on simple science lesson to make learning about screws, inclined plaines, lever, wheel and axel, wedge, and more fun!
Simple Machines Printables
Simple machines projects
Just print either the color or black and white version of this free printable. Then cut apart, stack on top of each other, fold on the solid line, and staple together at the top to make your own I Spy Simple Machines Flipbook.
Simple machines activities
This activity can be done in a wide variety of settings as simple machines are everywhere! Your kids may enjoy doing this in your home, in the park, and on a field trip in a museum.
It is so interesting to observe the different simple machines all around us everywhere we go!
Simple Machines for Kids
- Inclined Planes for kids – explanation, activities, and resources
- Wheel and Axle for kids lesson with projects and other fun ideas
- Gears for Kids filled with lots of hands on activities
- Wedges and Screw Simple Machine Lesson for children
- Levers and Pulleys lesson for students
- I Spy simple machines for kids
- MATCH – Simple Machines Game
- 30 Simple Machines for Kids Projects
- Free Simple Machines Worksheet to fold into a clever booklet
- Candy Simple Machines Project
- Pulley Experiment from recycled materials
Fun Science for Kids
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children:
- 100 Amazing Food science experiments for kids – arranged by type of science
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water)
- Amaze kids with these 12 Hands on Science experiments with batteries
- 24 Epic Solar system science projects to try this week
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density
- 50 Fun Preschool science experiments the whole family will want to try
- Simple Galaxy science project
- Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins Experiment
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Eye opening Eye science experiments
- Easy-to- make Air pressure science project
- Amazing POP rocks science experiment is one of our all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers are so pretty you’ll forget it was as science project!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- 30 Simple machines science projects kids will want to try
- Easy, fascinating, and colorful project answering Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment
- Free Printable Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- 19 Edible science experiments – which delicious project will you try first?
- HUGE Free Solar System Unit (coloring pages, hands on science projects, worksheets, and more!)
- Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity (As seen on Good Housekeeping!)
- Teach kids about conductivity with this fun squishy circuits projects
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
- Life Cycles for Kids (from penguin to sunflower and spider to turkey we have LOTS of life cycles to explore and learn about)
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Science Experiment
- Kids will be amazed as you change colors of white flowers with this Dying Flowers Science Experiment
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make
- Human Body Project
- Check out this super cool look INSIDE a Volcano Project
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Memorable Life Size Skeletal system science project – includes free printable template
- Find LOTS more Easy Science Experiments for kids of all ages!
I Spy Simple Machines Printable
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only (to share this resource please direct others to this post to grab their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from EduClips
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!