Kids will love learning about simple machines for kids with this fun, hands on i spy simple machines printable. Use this simple machines activities with preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students. Simply print pdf file with this activity for simple machiens to try with elementary age kids at home, the park, or on a field trip.
Simple machines for kids
Kids will love learning about simple machine for kids with this simple machines activity. After you teach kids what is a simple machine, use this free simple machines printable to find examples of simple machines at home and in your community. This simple machines project is fun for prsechoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students. Plus it is a great review what they’ve learned with a simple machines activitity.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love this hands-on simple science lesson to make learning about screws, inclined plaines, lever, wheel and axel, wedge, and more fun!
I spy simple machines
Simple machines project
Just print either the color or black and white version of this free printable. Then cut apart, stack on top of each other, fold on the solid line, and staple together at the top to make your own I Spy Simple Machines Flipbook.
Simple machines activities
This activity can be done in a wide variety of settings as simple machines are everywhere! Your kids may enjoy doing this in your home, in the park, and on a field trip in a museum.
Simple machines activity
It is so interesting to observe the different simple machines all around us everywhere we go!
Making simple machines with household items
- Inclined Planes for kids – explanation, activities, and resources
- Wheel and Axle for kids lesson with projects and other fun ideas
- Gears for Kids filled with lots of hands on activities
- Wedges and Screw Simple Machine Lesson for children
- Levers and Pulleys lesson for students
- I Spy simple machines for kids
- MATCH – Simple Machines Game
- 30 Simple Machines for Kids Projects
- Free Simple Machines Worksheet to fold into a clever booklet
- Candy Simple Machines Project
- Pulley Experiment from recycled materials
Fun Science Experiments
- 30 Simple Machines for Kids Experiments
- Launch this experiment and record your findings with this Coke and mentos experiment worksheet
- Lots of FUN Solar System Project Ideas for kids
- Printable Solar System Worksheets (free) or planet worksheets for kindergarten
- Grab these free printable solar system coloring pages
- Life-size Human Body Project with free printable body parts
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water)
- 100 Amazing Food science experiments – arranged by type of science
- Free Printable Human Body for Kids Playdough Mats
- Leak proof bag fun science experiments
- Older students can dive deeper with these free skeletal system worksheet pages
- Amazing Why do leaves change color experiment
- Learn about seasons with this cool free 4 seasons printables
- Animals and their Babies matching puzzles
- Take a closer look at animals with this free printable animal report for for kids
Science Exeriments for Kids
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children:
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- Weather Unit for prek-3rd graders filled with experiments, activities and weather worksheets
- Make it rain and write your observations in these cloud in a jar experiment worksheet
- Learn about our moon with these activities and moon worksheets for 1st grade
- Free Water Cycle Worksheets for kids
- Discover a world of geology with these rock worksheets for kids
- Free printable states of matter activity with clip cards
- Discover what lies below the surface with these free Layers of Earth Worksheets
- Make playdough earth layers with this super cool geology experiment for kids
- LOTS of year-round Science Experiments for Kids
- Kids will love this outrageously fun pipe clean constellations activity
- This look inside a volcano experiment for kids takes learning to a whole new level
- Chromatography Butterflies project for kids
- Learn about the kingdom Animalia with over 20 Zoo Scavenger Hunt free printables
- Harness the power of fruit with this simple Lemon Clock for kids
- Easy Bernoulli’s principle experiment at home
- Amaze kids with this simple burning candle experiment with free worksheets
Easy Science Experiments
- Gross and so cool Digestive System Project for kids of all ages
- Amazing Rainbow in a Jar Experiment for Kids
- Epic Baking Soda and Vinegar Rocket Experiment
- Cool Milk and Vinegar Expeirment making plastic!
- Learn about your amazing brain with this activity and brain worksheets
- How do hands work project for kids
- Super cool and easy-to-make, working lego balloon car
- Plants for kids lesson
- Explore magnets with these EPIC magnet experiments for kids
- Popsicle Stick Catapult for kids – simple STEM project
- Simple light bulb experiment (it actually lights up!)
- Easy-to-make balloon hoovercraft
- Bouncy Eggs and eggs in vinegar experiment worksheet
- Learn about density for kids with these simple balloon solid, liquid, gas hands-on activities
- Create your own super simple bot
- Beautiful, color changing capillary action experiment with flowers
- WOW your kids with how to make a Newton’s cradle project
- Heat-sensitive, Color Changing Slime is SO COOL!
Simple machine projects
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only (to share this resource please direct others to this post to grab their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from EduClips
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!