This free printable Simple Machines Booklet is perfect for teaching kids about simple machines with a fun, quick worksheet with descriptions and illustrations of all the simple machines. This is great for kids of all ages!
Simple Machines Booklet
If you are looking for a fun, simple way to introduce kids to simple machines this printable mini book is perfect! This free printable, black and white book is geared at kids in Kindergarten – 5th grade. It can be used along with hands on simple machine unit, as a pocket guide, with a simple machines scavenger hunt, or as a science reader for kids.
Keep scrolling to learn more and see the rest of our simple machines for kids study!
This simple to make mini book with help introduce or reinforce the six simple machines. This is a great science lesson for kids from K-5th grade.
To make each book all you need is to print one page in black and white. Kids can color in the simple machines throughout the book if they like. It is then cleverly folded to make a pocket size mini book.
Simple Machines Worksheet
The simple machine mini book includes:
- what the 6 simple machines are
- a picture of each simple machine to help kids visualize it
- a definition of each simple machine
- examples of all 6 simple machines
- review of the 6 simple machines
How to Make Simple Machines Mini Book
Simple Machines for Kids
- Inclined Plane Simple Machine – explanation, activities, and resources
- Wheel and Axle for kids lesson with projects and other fun ideas
- Gears Simple Machines for Kids filled with lots of hands on activities
- Wedges and Screws Simple Machines Lesson for children
- Levers and Pulleys lesson for students
- Free Simple Machine Worksheets
- I Spy simple machines for kids
- MATCH – Simple Machines Game
- 30 Simple Machines for Kids Projects
- Free Simple Machines Booklet
- Candy Simple Machines Project
- Pulley Experiment from recycled materials
Fun Science for Kids
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children:
- 100 Amazing Food science experiments for kids – arranged by type of science
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water)
- Amaze kids with these 12 Hands on Science experiments with batteries
- 24 Epic Solar system science projects to try this week
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density
- 50 Fun Preschool science experiments the whole family will want to try
- Simple Galaxy science project
- Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins Experiment
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Eye opening Eye science experiments
- Easy-to- make Air pressure science project
- Amazing POP rocks science experiment is one of our all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers are so pretty you’ll forget it was as science project!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- 30 Simple machines science projects kids will want to try
- Easy, fascinating, and colorful project answering Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment
- Free Printable Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- 19 Edible science experiments – which delicious project will you try first?
- HUGE Free Solar System Unit (coloring pages, hands on science projects, worksheets, and more!)
- Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity (As seen on Good Housekeeping!)
- Teach kids about conductivity with this fun squishy circuits projects
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
- Life Cycles for Kids (from penguin to sunflower and spider to turkey we have LOTS of life cycles to explore and learn about)
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Science Experiment
- Kids will be amazed as you change colors of white flowers with this Dying Flowers Science Experiment
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make
- Human Body Project
- Check out this super cool look INSIDE a Volcano Project
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Memorable Life Size Skeletal system science project – includes free printable template
- Find LOTS more Easy Science Experiments for kids of all ages!
Download Simple Machines Mini Book
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from EduClips
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!