Help kids learn about simple machines for kids and review what they’ve been learning with this fun, free printable simple machines matching game. This simple machines game is an easy-to-play memory game for pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade students.
Simple Machines Game
Whether you are looking for a simple machines review game or just starting a simple machines lesson and looking to give your students a overview – this Simple Machines game is lots of fun for preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, and grade 5 students. Students will match each of the six simple machines: wheel and axle, screw, wedge, inclined plane, lever, and pulley. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this easy simple machines games to make science fun for kids. Use this as extra practice for a simple machines for kids lesson, a fun science center, or supplement to your homeschool science curriculum.
Simple machines games
Simply print the file in color on cardstock. Cut each page into 6 cards. I like to put the cards on top of colored cardstock and laminate the 4 pages to make it a fun reusable science game to pull out any time we need some fun review.
Simple machine games
Included in the simple machines online interactive games are the following 4 cards for each of the six simple machines:
- Simple machine name & picture
- Real Word Example #1
- Real Word Example #2
Simple machines matching game
To play this simple machines interactive games just shuffle cards and place in rows with the printed side face down. Play like memory where a player flips over two cards. If the cards have the same border color they are both information on the same simple machine – that’s a match! If you make a match you go again, if not it’s the next persons turn.
Continue taking turns until all the cards have been matched in this simple machine games for kids.
Simple Machines for Kids
- Inclined Planes for kids – explanation, activities, and resources
- Wheel and Axle for kids lesson with projects and other fun ideas
- Gears for Kids filled with lots of hands on activities
- Wedges and Screw Simple Machine Lesson for children
- Levers and Pulleys lesson for students
- I Spy simple machines for kids
- MATCH – Simple Machines Game
- 30 Simple Machines for Kids Projects
- Free Simple Machines Worksheet to fold into a clever booklet
- Candy Simple Machines Project
- Pulley Experiment from recycled materials
Looking for more outdoor activities for kids and things to do in the summer? Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids will love these fun ideas to keep them busy all summer long:
- Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet!
- Lemon Volcano is a fun Summer Experiment for kids of all ages
- 2 ingredient Easy Slime Recipe
- Super Simple Sand Slime
- Simple Summer Science Sunscreen Experiment
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – it’s super EASY!
- Scented, Watermelon Playdough Recipe for summer
- Kids will no nuts over this simple Pop Rock Experiment
- Mind-Blowing MAGNETIC Slime
- Leak Proof Bag – Amazing Science Experiment with Everyday Materials
- Mind-Blowing Magnetic Slime for Kids
- Easy Button Crafts for Kids
- Handprint Strawberry Craft for Summer
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Water Balloon Experiment – exploring densit with an EPIC summer activity for kids
- Amazing Bubble Painting
- Sand Volcano Summer Science
- Mind Blowing Color Changing Playdough
Fun Summer Activities for Kids
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough
- Blood for Kids – Activity to learn about the Human Body
- Watermelon Playdough
- Strawberry No Cook Jello Playdough Recipe for Summer
- Whip up a batch of Kool Aid Playdough – it smells amazing!
- EASY, Vibrant Sidewalk Chalk Paint for Kids
- I Spy DIY Bottles are quick, easy and FUN!
- Amazing Tin Foil Art Project for Kids of all Ages
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Rocket Science Experiment for Kids
- EPIC Mentos and Soda Experiment
- Summer Bucket List Printable with Ice Cream Theme
- How to Make Ice Cream in a Bag
- Ice Cream Playdough Patterns
- Head to the zoo with this FREE Zoo Scavenger Hunt – lots of choices for all ages!
- Make your favorite animal with one of these 100 animal crafts
- Try one of these fun Animal I Spy Printables
- Epic Squirt Gun Painting
- 10+ Pasta Flower Crafts for Kids
- Play with your food using this goldfish counting activity
- After seeing the frogs at the pond, grab this free life cycle of a frog worksheet
- Avoid the summer learning loss by practicing math with these crack the code worksheets
- First Day of Summer Craft
- Create this gorgeous stained glass art for kids
- 107 Epic Summer Activities for Kids
Simple machine game
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (for coop or classroom use please purchase licensed version on my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from clipart.com and EduClips
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply