Sneak in some fun summer math with these too cute ice cream math worksheets! This free printable ice cream math pages include a variety of activities for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students. Plus these ice cream math games are so cute kids will be excited for some summer learning with this ice cream activity. Simply print ice cream math activity and you are ready to play and learn!
Ice Cream Math
Summer is a great time to review skills and work on new ones too! While some children can be reluctant for summer school, when you add cute ice cream math they are sure to get excited about summer math! These summer math worksheets include a variety of activities including number tracing, what comes, next, addition, subtraction, counting, clock practice, fractions, what comes before and after, and many more. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these no prep ice cream printables for helping young children work on math skills, and handwriting practice. These free math worksheets are perfect for preschoolers, kindergarteners, grade 1, and grade 2 students. Use these in summer math centers, ice cream theme, as extra practice with school at home, summer learning or alongside reading food or ice cream themed books.
Ice Cream Math Worksheets
Ice Cream Math Games
The activities in this pack include:
- Tracing the numbers from one through twenty
- Summer Number Sense Popsicles – trace the number words, the numbers and color in the ice creams.
- Write in the Missing Numbers
- Color the odd and even numbers
- Ice Cream Shapes – cut and paste the name of the shapes
- Learn skip counting in 2’s by writing in the missing numbers
- Skip counting in 3’s by writing in the missing numbers
- Practice skip counting by 4’s by writing in the missing numbers
- Cute ice cream skip counting in 5’s by writing in the missing numbers
- Count and graph the pictures
- Before and After numbers
- Simple Addition (2 levels)
- Simple Summer Math Subtraction (2 levels)
- Time for ice cream – read the analogue time and write it in digital form
- Fractions – color in the pictures to show the fraction
Ice Cream Math Activity
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare provider, or planning a summer camp – you will love these no-prep ice cream themed math worksheets for kids of all ages from toddler, preschool, pre k, to kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade and more!
Ice Cream Activities
If you are looking for more ice cream activities to add to your ice cream theme of summer learning, check these out!
- Kids will go nuts over this edible ice cream sand castle summer snack for kids
- AMAZING, Edible ice cream play doh recipe that scoops like ice creaam!
- Ice Cream Themed, Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Color Matching Activity for your Ice Cream Theme
- Simple Ice Cream Coloring Pages pdf
- Fun and EASY How to Make ice cream in a bag science experiment worksheet
- 2 ingredient Gummy Bear Popsicles are so COLORFUL and EASY!
- Try our delicious and EASY How to make homemade ice cream
- TONS of cute Ice Cream Craft Preschool
- EPIC Ice Cream Volcano
- Cute I Spy I spy ice cream
- Ice Cream Handprint Craft for toddler and preschool kids
- Simple Ice Cream craft using washi tape for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners.
- Bubble Wrap and Puffy Paint Ice Cream craft
- Ice Cream Name Craft with free printable template
- Simple, free printable Ice Cream Coloring Pages
Ice Cream Printables
- Work on tracing letter with these free Alphabet ice cream handwriting paper
- Delicious Alphabet Ice Cream alphabet printable Puzzles to help kids practice matching upper and lowercase letters
- Check out these Alphabet Mats for your Ice Cream Theme
- Free printable Alphabet Popsicles matching capital and lowercase letters nad beginning sounds too
- Trace the Letters on the Alphabet Popsicles in this fun letter tracing
- Match the upper and lowercase letter puzzles in this free ice cream game
- Kids will love building their ABCs with these popsicle stick letters free template
Ice Cream Theme
- Ice Cream Compound Word Puzzles or this other set of ice cream compound words
- Practice adding Ice Cream scoop endings to words with this word endings worksheets and activity
- Printable Digraph Activities for first grade scooping Ice Cream
- Cut and paste sentences ice cream worksheets
- Popsicle Rhyme and Dab Summer Literacy Activity for Pre-k and Kindergarten
Ice Cream Worksheets
- Ice Cream Scoop Pattern Activity
- Make practicing math fun with these fun Ice Cream Worksheets
- Count to 10 free printable ice cream counting printable math craft
- Popsicle counting – free printable number sense puzzles
- Number Popsicles – count to 10 clip cards are a fun
- Scoop pom-pom ice cream and count 1-10 with this ice cream counting printable
- Ice Cream Worksheets Preschool – count and trace to ten
- Count to 20 as you build with your free printable ice cream sundae template
- Ice Cream Math Game Book Based Activity for Kindergartners
- Practice completing patterns with this FUN ice cream pattern printable and activity for kids
- Hands-on Addition with this Ice Cream Math task cards using playdough!
- Free Printable Ice Cream Playdough Mats to learn shapes
- Popsicle Shape Sorting Printable Free
Ice Cream Math
Looking for more fun ways to learn this summer with popsicle themed activities? You will love these free printables:
- Free Printable Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Practice adding to 1o with this cute Make 10 Ice Cream Cut and Paste Activity
- Popsicle Division Puzzles with printable popsicle puzzles makes practicing math FUN
- Or scoop a sunday with this Place Value Ice Cream for grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students
- Free Printable Place Value Ice Cream Cone
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.