Sneak in some fun summer math with these too cute ice cream math worksheets! This free printable ice cream math pages include a variety of activities for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students. Plus these ice cream math games are so cute kids will be excited for some summer learning with this ice cream activity. Simply print ice cream math activity and you are ready to play and learn!
Ice Cream Math
Summer is a great time to review skills and work on new ones too! While some children can be reluctant for summer school, when you add cute ice cream math they are sure to get excited about summer math! These summer math worksheets include a variety of activities including number tracing, what comes, next, addition, subtraction, counting, clock practice, fractions, what comes before and after, and many more. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these no prep ice cream printables for helping young children work on math skills, and handwriting practice. These free math worksheets are perfect for preschoolers, kindergarteners, grade 1, and grade 2 students. Use these in summer math centers, ice cream theme, as extra practice with school at home, summer learning or alongside reading food or ice cream themed books.
Ice Cream Math Worksheets
Ice Cream Math Games
The activities in this pack include:
- Tracing the numbers from one through twenty
- Summer Number Sense Popsicles – trace the number words, the numbers and color in the ice creams.
- Write in the Missing Numbers
- Color the odd and even numbers
- Ice Cream Shapes – cut and paste the name of the shapes
- Learn skip counting in 2’s by writing in the missing numbers
- Skip counting in 3’s by writing in the missing numbers
- Practice skip counting by 4’s by writing in the missing numbers
- Cute ice cream skip counting in 5’s by writing in the missing numbers
- Count and graph the pictures
- Before and After numbers
- Simple Addition (2 levels)
- Simple Summer Math Subtraction (2 levels)
- Time for ice cream – read the analogue time and write it in digital form
- Fractions – color in the pictures to show the fraction
Ice Cream Math Activity
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare provider, or planning a summer camp – you will love these no-prep ice cream themed math worksheets for kids of all ages from toddler, preschool, pre k, to kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade and more!
Ice Cream Activities
If you are looking for more ice cream activities to add to your ice cream theme of summer learning, check these out!
- AMAZING, Edible Play doh ice cream Recipe that scoops like ice creaam!
- Ice Cream Themed, Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Work on tracing letter with these free Alphabet Ice Cream Printables
- Delicious Alphabet Ice Cream Printables Puzzles to help kids practice matching upper and lowercase letters
- Check out these Alphabet Mats for your Ice Cream Theme
- Practice adding to to with these cute Make 10 Ice Cream Math
- Cute, Hands-on Number Bonds Ice Cream Activity
- Printable Digraph Activities for first grade scooping Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Compound Word Activity
Ice Cream Theme
- FUN Ice Cream Place Value Kindergarten Activity
- Or scoop a sunday with this Place Value Activity for grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students
- Cut and paste sentences with this Sentence Scrambles to make your own Ice Cream Reader for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students
- Practice adding Ice Cream scoop endings to words with this word endings activities
- Color Matching Activity for your Ice Cream Theme
- Simple Ice Cream Coloring Pages
- Fun and EASY How to Make Ice Cream in a Bag
- Try our delicious and EASY How to make homemade ice cream
- Practice Addition with this Ice Cream Math task cards using playdough!
Ice Cream Printables
- TONS of cute Ice Cream Craft Preschool
- Cute I Spy ice cream games for kids
- Make practicing math fun with these fun Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Simple Ice Cream craft using washi tape for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners.
- Fun-to-Make, Printable Ice Cream Math Craft
- Count to 20 as you Build your Ice Cream Math Sundae
- Scoop up Ice Cream Counting Printable
- Ice Cream Math Game Book Based Activity for Kindergartners
- I is for Ice Cream handart project for kids
- Practice completing patterns with this FUN Ice Cream pattern activity for preschoolers
- Hands-on Ice Cream Shapes Playdough Mats
Looking for more fun ways to learn this summer with popsicle themed activities? You will love these free printables:
- Summer alphabet activities making Popsicle Alphabet Puzzles
- Division Ice Cream Math with printable popsicle puzzles makes practicing math FUN
- Popsicle Count to 10 clip cards are a fun, educational Summer Math
- Trace the Letters on the Alphabet Popsicles in this Summer Activity for Kindergarten
- Work on Number Sense with these cute Counting Popsicles Puzzles
- 2 ingredient Gummy Bear Popsicles are so COLORFUL and EASY!
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.