Kids will love eating this summer snack that looks like a sandcastle, but tastes like a yummy ice cream novelty. This sandcastle activity for kids is a quick and easy summer snack for kids! You will used a clean sandcastle mold, ice cream, vanilla wafers, and assorted candy to decorate. This is an EPIC beach activity your kids will be talking about for years to come. So add this fun idea to your bucket list to make (and eat) this summer activity for kids!
Summer Activity for Kids
I made this super simple summer snack for my kids. It was a HUGE hit! With how cool this looks you won’t believe how simple it is to make! All you need to make this summer snack for preschoolers is a sancastle mold, ice cream, vaniall or graham crackers, and assorted candy to decorate your creation. This is one of those summer activities my kids still talk about! You’ve got to put this on your summer bucket list for kids and add this idea to your beach theme or summer theme with your toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5,and grade 6 kiddos.
I share how I made our Ice Cream Sandcastle over at I Can Teach My Child.
- Disolving Seashell Activities – a Summer Science Experiment
- Free Beach Worksheets for Preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1
- FREE Ocean Coloring Pages
- Super Simple Sand Slime
- Fun to play with Ocean Slime
- Huge Ocean Unit (250+ pages)
- Ocean Color by Number Worksheets
- Crack the Code Worksheets with ocean themed pages
- Under the Sea Lego Challenge Printables
- more ocean activities for kids
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- Fun Sandcastle Letter Matching – Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Hands-on Sandcastle Colour Matching Activities
- Sandcastle Letter tracing Activity
- Summer Sandcastle Count and Trace Numbers 1-10 Printable Activity
- Sandcastle Number Playdough Mats to count and trace
- Summer STEAM – Sandcastle engineering with tp rolls
- Ice Cream Sandcastle Summer Snack Idea
- Sand Bucket & Shovel Letter Matching – Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Sand Volcano – EASY Summer Science Experiment for Kids
- Beach Summer Experiment with a Density Tower
Ice Cream Activities
If you are looking for more ice cream activities to add to your ice cream theme of summer learning, check these out!
- AMAZING, Edible Play doh ice cream Recipe that scoops like ice creaam!
- Ice Cream Themed, Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Work on tracing letter with these free Alphabet Ice Cream Printables
- Delicious Alphabet Ice Cream Printables Puzzles to help kids practice matching upper and lowercase letters
- Check out these Alphabet Mats for your Ice Cream Theme
- Practice adding to to with these cute Make 10 Ice Cream Math
- Cute, Hands-on Number Bonds Ice Cream Activity
- Printable Digraph Activities for first grade scooping Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Compound Word Activity
Ice Cream Theme
- FUN Ice Cream Place Value Kindergarten Activity
- Or scoop a sunday with this Place Value Activity for grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students
- Cut and paste sentences with this Sentence Scrambles to make your own Ice Cream Reader for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students
- Practice adding Ice Cream scoop endings to words with this word endings activities
- Color Matching Activity for your Ice Cream Theme
- Simple Ice Cream Coloring Pages
- Fun and EASY How to Make Ice Cream in a Bag
- Try our delicious and EASY How to make homemade ice cream
- Practice Addition with this Ice Cream Math task cards using playdough!
Ice Cream Activity for Kids
- TONS of cute Ice Cream Craft Preschool
- Cute I Spy ice cream games for kids
- Make practicing math fun with these fun Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Simple Ice Cream craft using washi tape for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners.
- Fun-to-Make, Printable Ice Cream Math Craft
- Count to 20 as you Build your Ice Cream Math Sundae
- Scoop up Ice Cream Counting Printable
- Ice Cream Math Game Book Based Activity for Kindergartners
- I is for Ice Cream handart project for kids
- Practice completing patterns with this FUN Ice Cream pattern activity for preschoolers
- Hands-on Ice Cream Shapes Playdough Mats
Looking for more fun ways to learn this summer with popsicle themed activities? You will love these free printables:
- Summer alphabet activities making Popsicle Alphabet Puzzles
- Division Ice Cream Math with printable popsicle puzzles makes practicing math FUN
- Popsicle Count to 10 clip cards are a fun, educational Summer Math
- Trace the Letters on the Alphabet Popsicles in this Summer Activity for Kindergarten
- Work on Number Sense with these cute Counting Popsicles Puzzles
- 2 ingredient Gummy Bear Popsicles are so COLORFUL and EASY!