Are you looking for fresh ideas for easy summer salads? This berry salad is super quick and easy to make with a homemade raspberry vinaigrette on top. This berry spinach salad is loaded with healthy greens with bright, cheery and healthy summer berries like strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries. You will love adding this to your list of summer salad recipes perfect for quick lunch ideas!
We are always looking for quick and easy lunch ideas! And when summer hits I love eating lots of light, refreshing salads! I pop out to my garden and pick my own spinach or salad greens and then top them up with yummy, flavorful toppings for a healthy meal. This summer berry salad is so bright and cheery with the red strawberries and raspberries, white almonds, and blueberries on a leaf of eye-popping green spinach leaves. But don’t let this easy summer salad fool you – it is as yummy as it is pretty! So whether you serve this strawberry blueberry spinach salad for company or throw this summer salad together for a quick meal – you are sure to get lots of compliments!
Summer Berry Salad
To make this great salad recipe all you need are a few simple ingredients:
- 6 ounces of fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
Berry Spinach Salad
Start by washing your fruit and chopping your onions.
homemade raspberry vinaigrette
To make the homemade berry vinaigrette you will need:
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Strawberry blueberry spinach salad
In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until smooth.
Summer strawberry salad
On individual plates or salad bowls, make a bed of spinach. Add some strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and onion to each salad. Drizzle the homemade salad dressing over the salad and sprinkle with slivered almonds.
Easy Summer Salads
This salad is such a nice, refreshing change of pace. It isn’t heavy at all, but filled with summer fruit goodness and lots of flavor.
Spinach and Berry Salad
Each bit tastes like summer with all the fresh summer fruits at their peak of ripeness! Yum!
You can serve this summer salad as a main dish for lunch or a nice side salad with a grilled steak or chicken breast for a light, well-balanced dinner.
Summer Salad Recipes
Feel free to adjust the quantity and types of fruit with what is in season and what you have on hand. This best salad recipe is sure to be a hit with kids, adults, and guests alike!
Summer Lunch Ideas
You’ve got to try this quick, EASY, and fresh summer salad! This berry spinach salad has a homemade raspberry vinaigrette on top of spinach, strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries.
- Amazing Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Oatmeal: Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal. Bannana Oatmeal, Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats, or Butterscotch Oats – a really good oatmeal !
- Cinnamon Zucchini Coffee Cake
- Family Favorite Blueberry Muffins with a streusal topping
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Fall favorite, Breakfast Apple Cake
- Breakfast Pizza is such a yummy, Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Dad’s Healthy Egg McMuffin
- Heavenly Orange Rolls
- Super Easy Egg Casserole you can make ahead
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- No Fail Pancake Recipe or our Yummy Banana Pancakes
- Sourdough Crepes with Bananas Foster
- Homemade, Bread Machine English Muffins – way better than the store bought and easier than you’d think
- Pumpkin Waffles are so flavorful and taste like fall
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- BEST Sweet Chili Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chili
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Best ever Tomato Soup with bacon
- Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Green Chicken Taco Soup
- Early Autumn Fall Soup Recipes with sausage and apple
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna Recipe
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Delicious Homemade Tortilla Recipe
- Rich Mac and Cheese Pies
- Sausage Make Ahead Foil Packet Dinners
- Easy Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- Juicy Lemon Chicken Pasta Instant pot
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Best Ever Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- Easy Cheese Souffle
- Super Tender BBQ Roast
- Homemade Copycat Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- How to make homemade pasta
- Super Flavorful Grilled Pork Loin
- Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
- Seriously the Best, Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Pasta Recipe with Ham, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese
- This Easy Oreo Cheeseball can be served as an appetizer or dessert!
- Making this snow ice cream is one my kids’ favorite annual traditions!
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is an ooey gooey fall dessert your family will want seconds of!
- This sandcastle ice cream is so clever and EASY to make! You are sure to be the coolest mom on the block!
- You don’t need a fancy ice cream maker; here is how to make ice cream in a bag
- These homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are the perfect dessert to go along with your Mexican dinner
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- Whip up a batch of this carmel chex mix for your next game night or potluck!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- So good their gone, easy homemade brownies recipe
- Perfect for summer, Lemon Bars with vanilla wafer crust
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake – this is what I request for my birthday cake every year! YUM!
- Classic Vanilla Ice Cream in a homemade ice cream maker
- Our favorite cake ball recipes
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
Breads and Side Dishes
- Super Moist Southern Cornbread recipe with creamed corn
- Easy Bread Machine Hamurger Buns
- Super Yummy Quick Yeast Rolls
- Rosemary Crock pot Bread
- Sweet Potato Sourdough Buns
- Delicious Yeastless Bread – quick bread recipe no yeast
Easy Summer Berry & Spinach Salad Recipe
- 6 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup red onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 Tablespoons raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 1-2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- On individual plates or salad bowls, make a bed of spinach. Add some strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and onion to each salad.
- Drizzle the homemade salad dressing over the salad and sprinkle with slivered almonds.