Looking for a delicious and easy to make Yeastless Bread? You will love this simple soda bread recipe you can make quickly with just 4 ingredients.
No Yeast Bread
Whether you need bread quick because you ran out of yeast, the stores are out of yeast, or you are trying to make homemade bread without yeast – you will love this easy Yeastless Bread recipes.
The bread is super quick and easy to make, yeastless, and using only 4 ingredients! But it tastes amazing – delicious soft and satisfying as dinner rolls, for bread and jam, or to make a yummy sandwich.
Yeast Free Bread
Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with Parchment paper or silicone Mat. Now put approximately 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour on the Parchment Paper or Silicone Mat.
In a mixing bowl, measure 3 + ½ cups of all purpose flour, add 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon baking soda. Mix all dry ingredients well with hands or spatula
Make a well in middle of the flour. Start by adding just a little bit of the buttermilk, approximately ¼ cup. Slowly incorporate more milk until the flour is all incorporated.
HINT: If you don’t have buttermilk on hand, no worries! You can easily make buttermilk by mixing 1 + 2/3 Cup of milk and 1 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Set aside for 10 minutes. Do not miss this step as the lemon juice reaction with the dry ingredients develop the gas necessary to develop the bread.
You will have a very sticky dough.
Bread Without Yeast
You will love this simple-to-make non yeast bread. Keep mixing until the dough hold a form the transfer to a well-floured surface to knead. I use my hands has it made it easier to mix. Knead for 3 to 5 minutes until the dough forms a ball.
Transfer the dough to the floured cookie sheet
With a knife, cut through the dough to make 4 pieces. Add more flour to the top of the dough
Cook in a preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes. NOTE: It will have a darker shade then normal bread
Making Bread Without Yeast
You will love this handy bread made without yeast. No need for any complex ingredients, just 4 simple ingredients to make your own delicious, warm from the oven bread without yeast.
Pull the bread apart and look at that soft, spongy soda bread recipe you made! It was super simple, yummy, and is warm from the oven! Now that you’ve discovered how simple it is to make homemade bread you just may make bread everyday! It just tastes so much better warm out of the oven.
You will love whipping together this easy recipe where you will be making bread without yeast.
This delicious soda bread recipe is perfect to serve with jam for breakfast, to make sandwiches with, or enjoying warm out of the oven with butter. This is your new go to Yeastless bread recipes.
- Amazing Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Oatmeal: Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal. Bannana Oatmeal, Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats, or Butterscotch Oats – a really good oatmeal !
- Cinnamon Zucchini Coffee Cake
- Family Favorite Blueberry Muffins with a streusal topping
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Fall favorite, Breakfast Apple Cake
- Breakfast Pizza is such a yummy, Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Dad’s Healthy Egg McMuffin
- Heavenly Orange Rolls
- Super Easy Egg Casserole you can make ahead
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- No Fail Pancake Recipe or our Yummy Banana Pancakes
- Sourdough Crepes with Bananas Foster
- Homemade, Bread Machine English Muffins – way better than the store bought and easier than you’d think
- Pumpkin Waffles are so flavorful and taste like fall
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- BEST Sweet Chili Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chili
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Best ever Tomato Soup with bacon
- Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Green Chicken Taco Soup
- Early Autumn Fall Soup Recipes with sausage and apple
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna Recipe
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Delicious Homemade Tortilla Recipe
- Rich Mac and Cheese Pies
- Sausage Make Ahead Foil Packet Dinners
- Easy Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- Juicy Lemon Chicken Pasta Instant pot
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Best Ever Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- Easy Cheese Souffle
- Super Tender BBQ Roast
- Homemade Copycat Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- How to make homemade pasta
- Super Flavorful Grilled Pork Loin
- Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
- Seriously the Best, Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Pasta Recipe with Ham, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese
- This Easy Oreo Cheeseball can be served as an appetizer or dessert!
- Making this snow ice cream is one my kids’ favorite annual traditions!
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is an ooey gooey fall dessert your family will want seconds of!
- This sandcastle ice cream is so clever and EASY to make! You are sure to be the coolest mom on the block!
- You don’t need a fancy ice cream maker; here is how to make ice cream in a bag
- These homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are the perfect dessert to go along with your Mexican dinner
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- Whip up a batch of this carmel chex mix for your next game night or potluck!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- So good their gone, easy homemade brownies recipe
- Perfect for summer, Lemon Bars with vanilla wafer crust
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake – this is what I request for my birthday cake every year! YUM!
- Classic Vanilla Ice Cream in a homemade ice cream maker
- Our favorite cake ball recipes
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
Breads and Side Dishes
- Super Moist Southern Cornbread recipe with creamed corn
- Easy Bread Machine Hamurger Buns
- Super Yummy Quick Yeast Rolls
- Rosemary Crock pot Bread
- Sweet Potato Sourdough Buns
- Delicious Yeastless Bread – quick bread recipe no yeast
Delicious Yeastless Recipe
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 2/3 cup buttermilk or regular milk with 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons flour. Mix dry ingredients and make a well in the middle. Add buttermilk 1/4 cup at a time, stirring as you go. It will be a we dough.
- Mix dry ingredients and make a well in the middle. Add buttermilk 1/4 cup at a time, stirring as you go. You will have a very sticky dough.
- Keep mixing until the dough hold a form the transfer to a well-floured surface to knead for 3-5 minutes until the dough forms a ball. Transfer the dough to the floured cookie sheet. With a knife, cut through the dough to make 4 pieces. Dust the top with additional flour.
- Cook in a preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes. NOTE It will have a darker shade then normal bread. Remove from oven and place on rack. Cool Completely. Enjoy!