Looking for a delicious and easy to make Yeastless Bread? You will love this simple soda bread recipe you can make quickly with just 4 ingredients.
No Yeast Bread
Whether you need bread quick because you ran out of yeast, the stores are out of yeast, or you are trying to make homemade bread without yeast – you will love this easy Yeastless Bread recipes.
The bread is super quick and easy to make, yeastless, and using only 4 ingredients! But it tastes amazing – delicious soft and satisfying as dinner rolls, for bread and jam, or to make a yummy sandwich.
Yeast Free Bread
Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with Parchment paper or silicone Mat. Now put approximately 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour on the Parchment Paper or Silicone Mat.
In a mixing bowl, measure 3 + ½ cups of all purpose flour, add 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon baking soda. Mix all dry ingredients well with hands or spatula
Make a well in middle of the flour. Start by adding just a little bit of the buttermilk, approximately ¼ cup. Slowly incorporate more milk until the flour is all incorporated.
HINT: If you don’t have buttermilk on hand, no worries! You can easily make buttermilk by mixing 1 + 2/3 Cup of milk and 1 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Set aside for 10 minutes. Do not miss this step as the lemon juice reaction with the dry ingredients develop the gas necessary to develop the bread.
You will have a very sticky dough.
Bread Without Yeast
You will love this simple-to-make non yeast bread. Keep mixing until the dough hold a form the transfer to a well-floured surface to knead. I use my hands has it made it easier to mix. Knead for 3 to 5 minutes until the dough forms a ball.
Transfer the dough to the floured cookie sheet
With a knife, cut through the dough to make 4 pieces. Add more flour to the top of the dough
Cook in a preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes. NOTE: It will have a darker shade then normal bread
Making Bread Without Yeast
You will love this handy bread made without yeast. No need for any complex ingredients, just 4 simple ingredients to make your own delicious, warm from the oven bread without yeast.
Pull the bread apart and look at that soft, spongy soda bread recipe you made! It was super simple, yummy, and is warm from the oven! Now that you’ve discovered how simple it is to make homemade bread you just may make bread everyday! It just tastes so much better warm out of the oven.
You will love whipping together this easy recipe where you will be making bread without yeast.
This delicious soda bread recipe is perfect to serve with jam for breakfast, to make sandwiches with, or enjoying warm out of the oven with butter. This is your new go to Yeastless bread recipes.
Looking for more delicious recipes your family will love to eat? Try these easy recipes:
- Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Yummy Breakfast Pizza
- Chocolate Berry Easy Overnight Oats
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Easy Egg Bake
- Amazing Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Homemade English Muffins Recipe
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken
Delicious Yeastless Recipe
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 2/3 cup buttermilk or regular milk with 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons flour. Mix dry ingredients and make a well in the middle. Add buttermilk 1/4 cup at a time, stirring as you go. It will be a we dough.
- Mix dry ingredients and make a well in the middle. Add buttermilk 1/4 cup at a time, stirring as you go. You will have a very sticky dough.
- Keep mixing until the dough hold a form the transfer to a well-floured surface to knead for 3-5 minutes until the dough forms a ball. Transfer the dough to the floured cookie sheet. With a knife, cut through the dough to make 4 pieces. Dust the top with additional flour.
- Cook in a preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes. NOTE It will have a darker shade then normal bread. Remove from oven and place on rack. Cool Completely. Enjoy!