Pizza for breakfast? You betcha! But not reheated “dinner” pizza, but an amazing, Breakfast Pizza Recipe that is sure to start your day with a satisfied smile! So stop looking for yummy breakfast ideas, you’ve found a breakfast recipes your whole family will love. Plus, Mom will love that it is not only yummy and filling, but easy breakfast recipes too!
Easy Breakfast Pizza Recipe
Yummy breakfast ideas
Your family is going to flip over this delicious, hearty, and satisfying breakfast that you can whip up quickly and let it bake while you help everyone get ready for school. Then sit down for a scrumptious breakfast before everyone dashes out the door.
Start off by preheating the oven to 350 F.
Roll out and crescent roll onto 12″ pizza pan and fit to space.
Recipe for Breakfast Pizza
Top with shredded potatoes (2 freshly grated or frozen potatoes thawed & patted dry).
Cook 1 lb pork sausage; sprinkle over the top of the potatoes.
Next, sprinkle one cut red peppers over the pork sausage.
Easy breakfast recipes
Scramble 5 eggs and 1/4 cup milk.
Add 1/4 teaspoon parsley, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg, and a dash of salt to the scrambled eggs.
Pour over sausage and potatoes.
Yummy breakfast recipes
Top pizza with 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese and 3 green onions, cut and sprinkled over the top.
Bake the pizza for 40-45 minutes.
Easy yummy breakfast ideas
Allow to cool slightly and cut using a pizza cutter before serving.
This is such a delicious, easy-to-make filling breakfast your family will love! It has all the food groups to keep kids full and satisfied throughout their day.
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole is quick and easy to throw together
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than storebought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- Best Oriental Slaw recipe
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- See all of our favorite family recipes here
Yummy Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- 2 tubes crescent roll tube
- 1 pound pork sausage, ground (we use zesty)
- 2 cups potato, grated frozen or fresh, thawed and patted dry)
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, cut
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 f. Fit dough onto 12-16" round pan. Top with shredded potato. Cook sausage and peppers until soft, stirring occasionally. Spoon over crust. Sprinkle with cheese. Combine eggs, milk, parsley, salt & pepper, and nutmeg and pour over top. Cook 40-45 minutes.