Pizza for breakfast? You betcha! But not reheated “dinner” pizza, but an amazing, Easy Breakfast Pizza Recipe that is sure to start your day with a satisfied smile!
Easy Breakfast Pizza Recipe
Yummy Breakfast Recipes
Your family is going to flip over this delicious, hearty, and satisfying breakfast that you can whip up quickly and let it bake while you help everyone get ready for school. Then sit down for a scrumptious breakfast before everyone dashes out the door.
Start off by preheating the oven to 350 F.
Roll out and crescent roll onto 12″ pizza pan and fit to space.
Recipe for Breakfast Pizza
Top with shredded potatoes (2 freshly grated or frozen potatoes thawed & patted dry).
Cook 1 lb pork sausage; sprinkle over the top of the potatoes.
Next, sprinkle one cut red peppers over the pork sausage.
Scramble 5 eggs and 1/4 cup milk.
Easy Breakfast Pizza
Add 1/4 teaspoon parsley, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg, and a dash of salt to the scrambled eggs.
Pour over sausage and potatoes.
Easy Yummy Breakfast
Top pizza with 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese and 3 green onions, cut and sprinkled over the top.
Bake the pizza for 40-45 minutes.
Yummy Breakfast Recipes
Allow to cool slightly and cut using a pizza cutter before serving.
This is such a delicious, easy-to-make filling breakfast your family will love! It has all the food groups to keep kids full and satisfied throughout their day.
Looking for more family favorite recipes? Check out these recipes or take a peak at all our top secret family recipes!
- Delicious Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Best Asian Slaw Recipe
- Best Monster Cookie Recipe
- Quick Yeast Roll Recipe
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Homemade Taco Pizza
- Homemade Ice Cream
- Thanksgiving Leftover Soup
- Best Blueberry Muffins
- Amazing Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Egg Bake
- Best Gingerbread Cookies
- Pizza Quesadillas
Yummy Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- 2 tubes crescent roll tube
- 1 pound pork sausage, ground (we use zesty)
- 2 cups potato, grated frozen or fresh, thawed and patted dry)
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, cut
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 f. Fit dough onto 12-16" round pan. Top with shredded potato. Cook sausage and peppers until soft, stirring occasionally. Spoon over crust. Sprinkle with cheese. Combine eggs, milk, parsley, salt & pepper, and nutmeg and pour over top. Cook 40-45 minutes.