Pizza for breakfast? You betcha! But not reheated “dinner” pizza, but an amazing, Breakfast Pizza Recipe that is sure to start your day with a satisfied smile! So stop looking for yummy breakfast ideas, you’ve found a breakfast recipes your whole family will love. Plus, Mom will love that it is not only yummy and filling, but easy breakfast recipes too!
Easy Breakfast Pizza Recipe
Yummy breakfast ideas
Your family is going to flip over this delicious, hearty, and satisfying breakfast that you can whip up quickly and let it bake while you help everyone get ready for school. Then sit down for a scrumptious breakfast before everyone dashes out the door.
Start off by preheating the oven to 350 F.
Roll out and crescent roll onto 12″ pizza pan and fit to space.
Recipe for Breakfast Pizza
Top with shredded potatoes (2 freshly grated or frozen potatoes thawed & patted dry).
Cook 1 lb pork sausage; sprinkle over the top of the potatoes.
Next, sprinkle one cut red peppers over the pork sausage.
Easy breakfast recipes
Scramble 5 eggs and 1/4 cup milk.
Add 1/4 teaspoon parsley, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg, and a dash of salt to the scrambled eggs.
Pour over sausage and potatoes.
Yummy breakfast recipes
Top pizza with 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese and 3 green onions, cut and sprinkled over the top.
Bake the pizza for 40-45 minutes.
Easy yummy breakfast ideas
Allow to cool slightly and cut using a pizza cutter before serving.
This is such a delicious, easy-to-make filling breakfast your family will love! It has all the food groups to keep kids full and satisfied throughout their day.
- Amazing Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Oatmeal: Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal. Bannana Oatmeal, Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats, or Butterscotch Oats – a really good oatmeal !
- Cinnamon Zucchini Coffee Cake
- Family Favorite Blueberry Muffins with a streusal topping
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Fall favorite, Breakfast Apple Cake
- Breakfast Pizza is such a yummy, Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Dad’s Healthy Egg McMuffin
- Heavenly Orange Rolls
- Super Easy Egg Casserole you can make ahead
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- No Fail Pancake Recipe or our Yummy Banana Pancakes
- Sourdough Crepes with Bananas Foster
- Homemade, Bread Machine English Muffins – way better than the store bought and easier than you’d think
- Pumpkin Waffles are so flavorful and taste like fall
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- BEST Sweet Chili Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chili
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Best ever Tomato Soup with bacon
- Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Green Chicken Taco Soup
- Early Autumn Fall Soup Recipes with sausage and apple
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna Recipe
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Delicious Homemade Tortilla Recipe
- Rich Mac and Cheese Pies
- Sausage Make Ahead Foil Packet Dinners
- Easy Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- Juicy Lemon Chicken Pasta Instant pot
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Best Ever Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- Easy Cheese Souffle
- Super Tender BBQ Roast
- Homemade Copycat Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- How to make homemade pasta
- Super Flavorful Grilled Pork Loin
- Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
- Seriously the Best, Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Pasta Recipe with Ham, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese
- This Easy Oreo Cheeseball can be served as an appetizer or dessert!
- Making this snow ice cream is one my kids’ favorite annual traditions!
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is an ooey gooey fall dessert your family will want seconds of!
- This sandcastle ice cream is so clever and EASY to make! You are sure to be the coolest mom on the block!
- You don’t need a fancy ice cream maker; here is how to make ice cream in a bag
- These homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are the perfect dessert to go along with your Mexican dinner
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- Whip up a batch of this carmel chex mix for your next game night or potluck!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- So good their gone, easy homemade brownies recipe
- Perfect for summer, Lemon Bars with vanilla wafer crust
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake – this is what I request for my birthday cake every year! YUM!
- Classic Vanilla Ice Cream in a homemade ice cream maker
- Our favorite cake ball recipes
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
Breads and Side Dishes
- Super Moist Southern Cornbread recipe with creamed corn
- Easy Bread Machine Hamurger Buns
- Super Yummy Quick Yeast Rolls
- Rosemary Crock pot Bread
- Sweet Potato Sourdough Buns
- Delicious Yeastless Bread – quick bread recipe no yeast
Yummy Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- 2 tubes crescent roll tube
- 1 pound pork sausage, ground (we use zesty)
- 2 cups potato, grated frozen or fresh, thawed and patted dry)
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, cut
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 f. Fit dough onto 12-16" round pan. Top with shredded potato. Cook sausage and peppers until soft, stirring occasionally. Spoon over crust. Sprinkle with cheese. Combine eggs, milk, parsley, salt & pepper, and nutmeg and pour over top. Cook 40-45 minutes.