Are you looking for a super easy fall dessert that tastes amazing? This is a pumpkin dessert recipes easy and oh-so-yummy! Simply dump in the canned pumpkin with the rest of the recipe for the best fall dessert recipes! Seriously, this quick pumpkin dessert is our go-to recipe for autumn; it is our family favorite!
Easy Fall Dessert
I just love fall! The pretty colors, cool weather that invites getting outside walking in crunching leaves, and the yummy flavors of apple and pumpkin. This easy fall dessert is one of our family favorites! For this easy pumpkin dump cake you use the convenience of canned pumpkin and a vanilla cake mix to create these quick pumpkin dessert! The smell of this easy pumpkin dessert baking will delight the whole house who eagerly await for their slice of these easy pumpkin bars! Yum!
Pumpkin Dessert Recipes Easy
All you need to make this delicious pumpkin dessert are a few simple ingredients:
- canned pumpkin
- evaporated milk
- granulated sugar
- pumpkin pie spice
- vanilla cake mix (dry)
- chopped walnuts
- butter, softened
- quick cook oats
- brown sugar
Easy Fall Dessert Recipes
Start by preheating the oven to 350 F. Now spray 9 x 13 pan with Pam.
Best fall dessert recipes
I told you this was easy, and I meant it! Simply dump the pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl. Spread the mixture in your prepared pan.
Easy pumpkin desserts
In a food processor or with pastry knife cut 3/4 cup of softened butter into the cake mix, brown sugar, and oats.
Scatter topping and chopped walnuts over cake mixture.
Easy pumpkin bars
Bake 50-60 minutes. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before cutting into bars.
Pull out a slice of pumpkin bars.
This yummy autumn dessert is perfect for a weekday dinner, company, or potluck! It is so yummy and flavorful, no one will ever guess it is a simple mix and dump cake!
Easy pumpkin dessert recipes with canned pumpkin
Serve this slice of fall in a cake with whipped cream.
Each bite tastes like autumn with the lovely pumpkin flavor mixed with cinnamon, delicious crumble topping, and creamy whipped cream to bring it all together!
Note: Store leftovers (if there are any) in the fridge.
Quick pumpkin dessert
Seriously this is like fall in a spoonful! It is so delicious; and no one would guess how EASY it is to make!
easy pumpkin dump cake
Super EASY fall dessert recipe where you dump in canned pumpkin with simple ingredients to make the BEST pumpkin dessert recipes!
- Amazing Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Oatmeal: Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal. Bannana Oatmeal, Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats, or Butterscotch Oats – a really good oatmeal !
- Easy Banana Walnut Bread
- Cinnamon Zucchini Coffee Cake
- Delicious Cinnamon Coffee Cake with cinnamon streussal filling and crumb topping
- Family Favorite Blueberry Muffins with a streusal topping
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Fall favorite, Breakfast Apple Cake
- Breakfast Pizza is such a yummy, Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Dad’s Healthy Egg McMuffin
- Heavenly Orange Rolls
- Super Easy Egg Casserole you can make ahead
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- No Fail Pancake Recipe or our Yummy Banana Pancakes
- Sourdough Crepes with Bananas Foster
- Homemade, Bread Machine English Muffins – way better than the store bought and easier than you’d think
- Pumpkin Waffles are so flavorful and taste like fall
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- BEST Sweet Chili Recipe
- Hambone Soup Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chili
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Best ever Tomato Soup with bacon
- Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Green Chicken Taco Soup
- Early Autumn Fall Soup Recipes with sausage and apple
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Best Potato Salad loaded up with bacon, eggs, cheese, and more!
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna Recipe
- Quick and Easy Orange Couscous Chicken
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Yummy Orange Chicken Pasta is perfect for a quick weekday supper
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Delicious Homemade Tortilla Recipe
- Rich Mac and Cheese Pies
- Sausage Make Ahead Foil Packet Dinners
- Easy Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- Juicy Lemon Chicken Pasta Instant pot
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Best Ever Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- Easy Cheese Souffle
- Super Tender BBQ Roast
- Homemade Copycat Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- How to make homemade pasta
- Super Flavorful Grilled Pork Loin
- Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
- Seriously the Best, Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Pasta Recipe with Ham, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese
- This Easy Oreo Cheeseball can be served as an appetizer or dessert!
- Easy Fall Dessert – a mix and dump pumpkin cake that EVERYONE will love!
- Making this snow ice cream is one my kids’ favorite annual traditions!
- Perfect for summer, Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Crumb Bars
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is an ooey gooey fall dessert your family will want seconds of!
- Creamy Peaches and Cream Ice Cream recipe
- This sandcastle ice cream is so clever and EASY to make! You are sure to be the coolest mom on the block!
- You don’t need a fancy ice cream maker; here is how to make ice cream in a bag
- These homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are the perfect dessert to go along with your Mexican dinner
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- Whip up a batch of this carmel chex mix for your next game night or potluck!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- Easy, frozen Summer Strawberry Dessert
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- So good their gone, easy homemade brownies recipe
- Perfect for summer, Lemon Bars with vanilla wafer crust
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake – this is what I request for my birthday cake every year! YUM!
- Classic Vanilla Ice Cream in a homemade ice cream maker
- Our favorite cake ball recipes
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Oh-so-Delicious Tres Leches Cake is quick and easy to make!
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- Quick and EASY Bagel Dip
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
Breads and Side Dishes
- Super Moist Southern Cornbread recipe with creamed corn
- Easy Bread Machine Hamurger Buns
- Super Yummy Quick Yeast Rolls
- Rosemary Crock pot Bread
- Sweet Potato Sourdough Buns
- Delicious Yeastless Bread – quick bread recipe no yeast
- Best Smoked Green Beans – cook in the oven or smoker
Easy Fall Pumpkin Dessert Recipe with Crumble Topping
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 vanilla cake mix dry
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts, chopped slightly
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1 cup quick cook oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- cooking spray
- Heat overn to 350 F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Beat pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Spread in pan.
- In a food processor or with pastry knife cut 3/4 cup of softened butter into the cake mix, brown sugar, and oats. Sprinkle over cake mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Bake 60 minutes. SErve with whipped cream and store in fridge.