With fall in the air I start cooking up yummy fall favorites at our house! One of our favorite Easy to Make Pumpkin Waffles recipes is this easy to make pumpkin waffles! Try it and I bet it quickly becomes one of your favorite fall recipes too!
Family Favorite Fall Recipes
Pumpkin Waffles Recipe
Get ready to serve up your new fall favorite breakfast!! These Easy to Make Pumpkin Waffles are one of my most requested and favorite pumpkin recipes.
Whisk together all the yummy, wholesome ingredients until smooth.
Place on hot griddle and cook according to your waffle iron specifications.
Easy Pumpkin Recipes
Serve warm, homemade pumpkin waffles with a doll-up of whipped cream with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
Easy breakfast Recipes
Or serve these delicious pumpkin waffles topped with warmed maple syrup
These are such a yummy fall breakfast that tastes like fall, with some good-for-you pumpkin throughout!
Looking for more delicious pumpkin recipes for fall? You will love these family favorite recipes:
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread – just a hint of sweet with a healthy pumpkin bread
- Pumpkin Chili Recipe – oh so yummy, mild, and satisfying
- Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal – super easy, delicious, and nutritious
- Best Pumpkin Pie Recipe – this amazing recipe is perfect EVER. SINGLE.TIME
Easy to Make Pumpkin Waffles Recipe
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients and pour into pre heated waffle iron. We like to serve with whipped cream with a dash of cinnamon on top, but they are delicious with maple syrup too.