With fall in the air I start cooking up yummy fall favorites at our house! One of our favorite fall recipes is these delicious Easy Pump. They make the kitchen smell heavenly, are easy to make, and their is no sugar in the recipe! Try it and I bet it quickly becomes one of your favorite fall recipes too!
Easy Pumpkin Waffles
Nothing says fall like cooking apple and pumpkin recipes! We start making these satisfying fall dishes in September, but really crank up the yummy pumpkin recipes in October. Not only is pumpkin a fun seasonal fruit, but it is super good for your and yummy too! These easy pumpkin waffles are quick to make, smell amazing, and taste even better!
Easy Pumpkin Waffles Recipe
Get ready to serve up your new fall favorite breakfast!! These Easy to Make Pumpkin Waffles are one of my most requested and favorite pumpkin recipes.
Whisk together all the yummy, wholesome ingredients until smooth.
Place on hot griddle and cook according to your waffle iron specifications.
Easy Pumpkin Recipes
Serve warm, homemade pumpkin waffles with a doll-up of whipped cream with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
Easy breakfast Recipes
Or serve these delicious pumpkin waffles topped with warmed maple syrup
These are such a yummy fall breakfast that tastes like fall, with some good-for-you pumpkin throughout!
Looking for more delicious pumpkin recipes for fall? You will love these family favorite recipes:
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread – just a hint of sweet with a healthy pumpkin bread
- Pumpkin Chili Recipe – oh so yummy, mild, and satisfying
- Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal – super easy, delicious, and nutritious
- Best Pumpkin Pie Recipe – this amazing recipe is perfect EVER. SINGLE.TIME
Easy to Make Pumpkin Waffles Recipe
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients and pour into pre heated waffle iron. We like to serve with whipped cream with a dash of cinnamon on top, but they are delicious with maple syrup too.