This easy crockpot recipe is so simple. Just dump all the ingredients in the slow cooker and before you know it you have an O-SO-TASTY Crockpot Beef Stroganoff dinner your family will love! This is one of our family favorite recipes.
Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
I love using my Crockpot for a quick and easy dinner for my family. Especially for those cold Midwest winters we have; nothing warms the house or our taste buds like something yummy simmering in the Crockpot all day. This Crockpot Beef Stroganoff is one of our favorites with beef or chicken. Yum!
This family recipe feeds 6-8 people.
Place 1 and a 1/2 pound of round steak cut into strips in the bottom of the Crockpot. Season with salt and pepper to your liking. Put them in your crockpot or instapot.
On top of your beef, add 1 medium onion sliced.
Next layer on 1-2 cups of fresh, sliced mushrooms, a 10.75 ounce can cream of mushroom soup, and 1/4 cup of water. No need to stir.
Beef Stroganoff Crockpot
In a small bowl mix together the sauce:
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 Tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon dried chives
- 2-3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cube beef bouillon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Stir all the above ingredients together and then pour the sauce over the beef in your crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Crockpot beef stroganoff
Stir in an entire 16 ounce container of sour cream and 2 Tablespoons of dried or fresh parsley and continue cooking for 1 more hour.
Note: I only use Daisy Sour Cream. It is my favorite as it is so thick, rich, and creamy!
Crock pot stroganoff
Cook linguini noodles, or another pasta of your choice. Serve they yummy stroganoff over pasta. Yum!
- Amazing Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Oatmeal: Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal. Bannana Oatmeal, Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats, or Butterscotch Oats – a really good oatmeal !
- Cinnamon Zucchini Coffee Cake
- Family Favorite Blueberry Muffins with a streusal topping
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Fall favorite, Breakfast Apple Cake
- Breakfast Pizza is such a yummy, Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Dad’s Healthy Egg McMuffin
- Heavenly Orange Rolls
- Super Easy Egg Casserole you can make ahead
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- No Fail Pancake Recipe or our Yummy Banana Pancakes
- Sourdough Crepes with Bananas Foster
- Homemade, Bread Machine English Muffins – way better than the store bought and easier than you’d think
- Pumpkin Waffles are so flavorful and taste like fall
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- BEST Sweet Chili Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chili
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Best ever Tomato Soup with bacon
- Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Green Chicken Taco Soup
- Early Autumn Fall Soup Recipes with sausage and apple
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna Recipe
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Delicious Homemade Tortilla Recipe
- Rich Mac and Cheese Pies
- Sausage Make Ahead Foil Packet Dinners
- Easy Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- Juicy Lemon Chicken Pasta Instant pot
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Best Ever Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- Easy Cheese Souffle
- Super Tender BBQ Roast
- Homemade Copycat Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- How to make homemade pasta
- Super Flavorful Grilled Pork Loin
- Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
- Seriously the Best, Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Pasta Recipe with Ham, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese
- This Easy Oreo Cheeseball can be served as an appetizer or dessert!
- Making this snow ice cream is one my kids’ favorite annual traditions!
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is an ooey gooey fall dessert your family will want seconds of!
- This sandcastle ice cream is so clever and EASY to make! You are sure to be the coolest mom on the block!
- You don’t need a fancy ice cream maker; here is how to make ice cream in a bag
- These homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are the perfect dessert to go along with your Mexican dinner
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- Whip up a batch of this carmel chex mix for your next game night or potluck!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- So good their gone, easy homemade brownies recipe
- Perfect for summer, Lemon Bars with vanilla wafer crust
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake – this is what I request for my birthday cake every year! YUM!
- Classic Vanilla Ice Cream in a homemade ice cream maker
- Our favorite cake ball recipes
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
Breads and Side Dishes
- Super Moist Southern Cornbread recipe with creamed corn
- Easy Bread Machine Hamurger Buns
- Super Yummy Quick Yeast Rolls
- Rosemary Crock pot Bread
- Sweet Potato Sourdough Buns
- Delicious Yeastless Bread – quick bread recipe no yeast
Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- 1 1/2 pounds round stead cut into strips
- dasy salt & pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1-2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 10.75 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package linguine, cooked
- Place round steak cut into strips in the bottom of the Crockpot. Season meat with salt & pepper; add onion.
- Next add mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, and water.
- In a small bowl mix: white wine, flour, dried chives, garlic, Worcestershire, and cayenne pepper. Stir all above ingredients together and pour over beef in Crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.