Easy Egg Bake
We all have aspirations of making the best recipes that our kids, family, guests, and friends will all ooh and ahh over. But life is busy, and we don’t all have time to try hundreds of recipes to find the diamond in the ruff. Then add to that we don’t have time to spend an hour making a complicated breakfast recipe. No worries, this Easy Egg Bake takes less than 10 minutes to throw together. Then put it in the fridge over night (or for a day or two) for a quick and easy breakfast that tastes like you woke up at the crack of dawn to prepare. Best part, it still tastes like you spent a long time prepareing this easy egg casserole. Our family-favorite egg bake is satisfying, hearty, and a great way to stretch eggs when you have a large family or company.
Breakfast casserole for kids
Easy egg casserole
NOTE: Our family loves using the natural sausage links, but you could use bacon, keep it just plain cheese, or add in some chopped peppers and spinach for a vegetarian dish. Your pick, it is super easy to tweak to your families preferences!
Super easy egg casserole
In a separate bowl whisk together 7 eggs and 1 1/2 cups milk.
Optional: You really don’t need anything else for it to taste AMAZING! But if you want to add any seasoning like parsley, dry mustard, or garlic now would be the time.
Pour the egg bake recipes mixture over cheese in your casserole dish.
Sprinkle with additional 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Cover breakfast casserole and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Kid friendly breakfast casserole
When you are ready to make this super easy overnight breakfast casserole just pull it out so the pan comes to room temperature while you preheat your oven to 350 F.
Remove cover and bake 45 minutes in preheated oven.
Egg bake recipe
Now you are ready to eat this easy to make breakfast casserole. Just cut and serve! I love that it is so simple to assemble without any separate cooking, is easy to make head and store in the fridge, and cooks up perfectly every single time!
Kid friendly egg bake
This is seriously the best breakfast casserole and I make it for everything! It comes out so puffy and perfect every time. It tastes amazing!
Some might like to eat it with sour cream or salsa. Or serve it with fruit or hashbrown casserole. Personally, we eat it just as it comes out of the oven with a side of fruit and it is perfect – serving 10-12.
- Amazing Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Oatmeal: Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal. Bannana Oatmeal, Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats, or Butterscotch Oats – a really good oatmeal !
- Cinnamon Zucchini Coffee Cake
- Family Favorite Blueberry Muffins with a streusal topping
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Fall favorite, Breakfast Apple Cake
- Breakfast Pizza is such a yummy, Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Dad’s Healthy Egg McMuffin
- Heavenly Orange Rolls
- Super Easy Egg Casserole you can make ahead
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- No Fail Pancake Recipe or our Yummy Banana Pancakes
- Sourdough Crepes with Bananas Foster
- Homemade, Bread Machine English Muffins – way better than the store bought and easier than you’d think
- Pumpkin Waffles are so flavorful and taste like fall
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- BEST Sweet Chili Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chili
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Best ever Tomato Soup with bacon
- Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Green Chicken Taco Soup
- Early Autumn Fall Soup Recipes with sausage and apple
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna Recipe
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Delicious Homemade Tortilla Recipe
- Rich Mac and Cheese Pies
- Sausage Make Ahead Foil Packet Dinners
- Easy Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- Juicy Lemon Chicken Pasta Instant pot
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Best Ever Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- Easy Cheese Souffle
- Super Tender BBQ Roast
- Homemade Copycat Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- How to make homemade pasta
- Super Flavorful Grilled Pork Loin
- Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
- Seriously the Best, Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Pasta Recipe with Ham, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese
- This Easy Oreo Cheeseball can be served as an appetizer or dessert!
- Making this snow ice cream is one my kids’ favorite annual traditions!
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is an ooey gooey fall dessert your family will want seconds of!
- This sandcastle ice cream is so clever and EASY to make! You are sure to be the coolest mom on the block!
- You don’t need a fancy ice cream maker; here is how to make ice cream in a bag
- These homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are the perfect dessert to go along with your Mexican dinner
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- Whip up a batch of this carmel chex mix for your next game night or potluck!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- So good their gone, easy homemade brownies recipe
- Perfect for summer, Lemon Bars with vanilla wafer crust
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake – this is what I request for my birthday cake every year! YUM!
- Classic Vanilla Ice Cream in a homemade ice cream maker
- Our favorite cake ball recipes
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
Breads and Side Dishes
- Super Moist Southern Cornbread recipe with creamed corn
- Easy Bread Machine Hamurger Buns
- Super Yummy Quick Yeast Rolls
- Rosemary Crock pot Bread
- Sweet Potato Sourdough Buns
- Delicious Yeastless Bread – quick bread recipe no yeast
Egg Bake Breakfast Casserole
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 7 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup bacon, cooked sausage, ham, peppers, etc.
- Spray 9x13 pan with Pam. Roll out crescent.
- Roll to cover bottom of pan and pinch together along seems. Sprinkle with 2 cups cheddar cheese and optional sausage or whatever. In bowl mix eggs and milk and pour over cheese. Sprinkle with additional 1 cup cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight or il to 4-5 days.
- Preheat oven to 350 F while fish warms up. Bake for 45 minutes or until lightly golden on top.