Easy Egg Bake
We all have aspirations of making the best recipes that our kids, family, guests, and friends will all ooh and ahh over. But life is busy, and we don’t all have time to try hundreds of recipes to find the diamond in the ruff. Then add to that we don’t have time to spend an hour making a complicated breakfast recipe. No worries, this Easy Egg Bake takes less than 10 minutes to throw together. Then put it in the fridge over night (or for a day or two) for a quick and easy breakfast that tastes like you woke up at the crack of dawn to prepare. Best part, it still tastes like you spent a long time prepareing this easy egg casserole. Our family-favorite egg bake is satisfying, hearty, and a great way to stretch eggs when you have a large family or company.
Easy Egg Casserole
NOTE: Our family loves using the natural sausage links, but you could use bacon, keep it just plain cheese, or add in some chopped peppers and spinach for a vegetarian dish. Your pick, it is super easy to tweak to your families preferences!
Egg Bake Recipe
In a separate bowl whisk together 7 eggs and 1 1/2 cups milk.
Optional: You really don’t need anything else for it to taste AMAZING! But if you want to add any seasoning like parsley, dry mustard, or garlic now would be the time.
Crescent Roll Egg Bake
Pour the egg bake recipes mixture over cheese in your casserole dish.
Egg Bake Casserole
Sprinkle with additional 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Cover breakfast casserole and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Super Easy Egg Casserole
When you are ready to make this super easy overnight breakfast casserole just pull it out so the pan comes to room temperature while you preheat your oven to 350 F.
Remove cover and bake 45 minutes in preheated oven.
Yummy Breakfast Casserole
Now you are ready to eat this easy to make breakfast casserole. Just cut and serve! I love that it is so simple to assemble without any separate cooking, is easy to make head and store in the fridge, and cooks up perfectly every single time!
This is seriously the best breakfast casserole and I make it for everything! It comes out so puffy and perfect every time. It tastes amazing!
Some might like to eat it with sour cream or salsa. Or serve it with fruit or hashbrown casserole. Personally, we eat it just as it comes out of the oven with a side of fruit and it is perfect – serving 10-12.
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole is quick and easy to throw together
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than storebought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- Best Oriental Slaw recipe
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- See all of our favorite family recipes here
Egg Bake Breakfast Casserole
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 7 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup bacon, cooked sausage, ham, peppers, etc.
- Spray 9x13 pan with Pam. Roll out crescent.
- Roll to cover bottom of pan and pinch together along seems. Sprinkle with 2 cups cheddar cheese and optional sausage or whatever. In bowl mix eggs and milk and pour over cheese. Sprinkle with additional 1 cup cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight or il to 4-5 days.
- Preheat oven to 350 F while fish warms up. Bake for 45 minutes or until lightly golden on top.