If you are looking for a super easy breakfast casserole recipe you can make ahead that tastes out-of-this-world amazing, this recipe is a must!
Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
Every summer our family does U-Pick blueberries It is one of our favorite summer traditions! We eat lots fresh, make pie, and freeze lots in small Ziploc bags to have on hand throughout the winter.
With our abundance of blueberries I decided to mix up my favorite breakfast casserole I make for family. I always making casseroles I can make ahead and have in the fridge. That way when company comes I am not spending time cooking in the kitchen. All I do is move things from the fridge to the oven to the table.
Blueberry Breakfast Bake
First you are going to grease a 9×13 pan with either butter or cooking spray.
Now rip a loaf of French Bread (we get ours at Target for $0.60) into bite size pieces and place directly into the pan. Toss in 1 – 1 1/2 cup blueberries.
My kids love helping with this part.
Blueberry Breakfast Bake Recipe
Now comes the “cream” part. Now drop little mounds all over your bread. See how easy this berry breakfast casserole is to throw together!
Note: You can do 2 blocks of cream cheese if your family loves cream cheese, but mine just likes a hint of it without being overwhelming.
Easy Blueberry Breakfast Bake
Now in a separate bowl you are going to whisk together:
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teas vanilla
- 1/3 cup maple sugar (or granulated sugar if you prefer)
Pour the egg mixture over the bread. Now cover and put in the refrigerator overnight.
Note: It can be made up to 5 days ahead of time! Such a huge time savor for entertaining company.
Blueberry French Toast
On the day you want to serve the Blueberries and Cream French Toast Casserole just pull the pan out of the fridge and let it warm to room temperature for a couple minutes while your oven preheats to 350 F.
Bake covered for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 30 minutes.
You can serve this with maple syrup, sprinkled with powdered sugar, but my family loves it just the way it is coming out of the oven. It tastes like a flavorful, creamy, summery Blueberries & Cream Breakfast Casserole!
Blueberry Breakfast Bake Camping
This is a simple recipe you can make while you are camping. Simply make it ahead and take it in a cooler, or whip it up while camping using items in your cooler. Who said camping food was only hot dogs?!
Yummy Breakfast Recipes
- Amazing Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- Zucchini Coffee Cake Recipes
- Easy Homemade English Muffins Recipe
- Easy Egg Bake
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Best Blueberry Muffins
- Crouton Breakfast Casserole
- Breakfast Pizza
- Chocolate Berry Easy Overnight Oats
EASY Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- 1 loaf french bread, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 12 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup (or sugar)
- First you are going to grease a 9x13 pan with butter.
- Rip a loaf of French Bread into bite size pieces and place directly into the pan. Toss in 1 - 1 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Now comes the “cream” part. Mix together 8oz of cream cheese with 1/3 cup powdered sugar. Now drop little mounds of the "cream" all over your bread.
- Now in a separate bowl you are going to whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, maple sugar. Pour the egg mixture over the bread.
- Now cover the casserole and put in the refrigerator overnight (or up to 3 nights ahead)
- When you are ready to serve, preheat the oven to 350 F while allowing the casserole to come to room temperature. Cook for 30 minutes covered and then another 30 minutes uncovered.