If you are looking for a super easy breakfast casserole recipe you can make ahead, you will love this blueberry breakfast bake. This blueberry breakfast casserole tastes out-of-this-world amazing! Like a breakfast custard with mouth wtering blueberries all in one delicious, satisfying breakfast recipe! This blueberry recipe is a must!
Blueberry Breakfast Bake
Every summer our family does U-Pick blueberries It is one of our favorite summer traditions! We eat lots fresh, make pie, and freeze lots in small Ziploc bags to have on hand throughout the winter. With our abundance of blueberries I decided to mix up my favorite, easy blueberry breakfast bake I make for family. I always making blueberry breakfast bake ahead and have in the fridge. That way when company comes I am not spending time cooking in the kitchen. All I do is move my blueberry breakfast casserole from the fridge to the oven to the table. THis tastes like a blueberries and cream Blueberry French Toast.
Blueberry breakfast casserole
First you are going to grease a 9×13 pan with either butter or cooking spray.
Now rip a loaf of French Bread (we get ours at Target for $0.60) into bite size pieces and place directly into the pan. Toss in 1 – 1 1/2 cup blueberries.
My kids love helping with this part.
Blueberry muffin Casserole
Blueberry Breakfast Bake Recipe
Now comes the “cream” part. Now drop little mounds all over your bread. See how easy this berry breakfast casserole is to throw together!
Note: You can do 2 blocks of cream cheese if your family loves cream cheese, but mine just likes a hint of it without being overwhelming.
Easy Blueberry Breakfast Bake
Now in a separate bowl you are going to whisk together:
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teas vanilla
- 1/3 cup maple sugar (or granulated sugar if you prefer)
Pour the egg mixture over the bread. Now cover and put in the refrigerator overnight.
Note: It can be made up to 5 days ahead of time! Such a huge time savor for entertaining company.
Blueberry French Toast
On the day you want to serve the Blueberries and Cream French Toast Casserole just pull the pan out of the fridge and let it warm to room temperature for a couple minutes while your oven preheats to 350 F.
Bake covered for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 30 minutes.
You can serve this with maple syrup, sprinkled with powdered sugar, but my family loves it just the way it is coming out of the oven. It tastes like a flavorful, creamy, summery Blueberries & Cream Breakfast Casserole!
This is a simple recipe you can make while you are camping. Simply make it ahead and take it in a cooler, or whip it up while camping using items in your cooler. Who said camping food was only hot dogs?!
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole is quick and easy to throw together
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than storebought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- See all of our favorite family recipes here
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Amazing Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Oatmeal: Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal. Bannana Oatmeal, Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats, or Butterscotch Oats – a really good oatmeal !
- Cinnamon Zucchini Coffee Cake
- Family Favorite Blueberry Muffins with a streusal topping
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Fall favorite, Breakfast Apple Cake
- Breakfast Pizza is such a yummy, Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Dad’s Healthy Egg McMuffin
- Heavenly Orange Rolls
- Super Easy Egg Casserole you can make ahead
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- No Fail Pancake Recipe or our Yummy Banana Pancakes
- Sourdough Crepes with Bananas Foster
- Homemade, Bread Machine English Muffins – way better than the store bought and easier than you’d think
- Pumpkin Waffles are so flavorful and taste like fall
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- BEST Sweet Chili Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chili
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Best ever Tomato Soup with bacon
- Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Green Chicken Taco Soup
- Early Autumn Fall Soup Recipes with sausage and apple
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna Recipe
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Delicious Homemade Tortilla Recipe
- Rich Mac and Cheese Pies
- Sausage Make Ahead Foil Packet Dinners
- Easy Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- Juicy Lemon Chicken Pasta Instant pot
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Best Ever Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- Easy Cheese Souffle
- Super Tender BBQ Roast
- Homemade Copycat Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- How to make homemade pasta
- Super Flavorful Grilled Pork Loin
- Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
- Seriously the Best, Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Pasta Recipe with Ham, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese
- This Easy Oreo Cheeseball can be served as an appetizer or dessert!
- Making this snow ice cream is one my kids’ favorite annual traditions!
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is an ooey gooey fall dessert your family will want seconds of!
- This sandcastle ice cream is so clever and EASY to make! You are sure to be the coolest mom on the block!
- You don’t need a fancy ice cream maker; here is how to make ice cream in a bag
- These homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are the perfect dessert to go along with your Mexican dinner
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- Whip up a batch of this carmel chex mix for your next game night or potluck!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- So good their gone, easy homemade brownies recipe
- Perfect for summer, Lemon Bars with vanilla wafer crust
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake – this is what I request for my birthday cake every year! YUM!
- Classic Vanilla Ice Cream in a homemade ice cream maker
- Our favorite cake ball recipes
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
Breads and Side Dishes
- Super Moist Southern Cornbread recipe with creamed corn
- Easy Bread Machine Hamurger Buns
- Super Yummy Quick Yeast Rolls
- Rosemary Crock pot Bread
- Sweet Potato Sourdough Buns
- Delicious Yeastless Bread – quick bread recipe no yeast
EASY Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- 1 loaf french bread, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 12 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup (or sugar)
- First you are going to grease a 9x13 pan with butter.
- Rip a loaf of French Bread into bite size pieces and place directly into the pan. Toss in 1 - 1 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Now comes the “cream” part. Mix together 8oz of cream cheese with 1/3 cup powdered sugar. Now drop little mounds of the "cream" all over your bread.
- Now in a separate bowl you are going to whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, maple sugar. Pour the egg mixture over the bread.
- Now cover the casserole and put in the refrigerator overnight (or up to 3 nights ahead)
- When you are ready to serve, preheat the oven to 350 F while allowing the casserole to come to room temperature. Cook for 30 minutes covered and then another 30 minutes uncovered.