This is our families favorite holiday fudge. It combines chocolate and peanut butter for a decadent, flavorful fudge that will quickly become your new favorite Christmas treat.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
This is one of my all-time favorite recipes! It is pretty simple & produces perfectly wonderful fudge every time! It is sweet (but not too sweet), perfect texture, and wonderfully melts-in-your-mouth! Here is what you need:
– Put milk chocolate & bittersweet chips and cocoa in bowl ready to dump into pan
– Put marshmallow crème & vanilla opened with spoon for scooping next to stove
– Grease (I use non-stick spray) an 8” by 8” square pan (I use glass)
– Get a large pot on the stove, with a spoon and candy thermometer (I LOVE the one below)
In large pot over medium heat bring the sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and cream cheese to a boil. Cook over medium until it reaches 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
Quickly add Marshmallow crème & vanilla.
Pour 2 cups of hot mixture over peanut butter (or vanilla or mint) chips. Mix.
Dump in the milk chocolate chips, bittersweet chips, and cocoa into remaining hot mixture in pan. Mix. [Sorry no picture of this party – it happens too quickly]
Pour 1/2 of chocolate mixture in prepared pan & spread, pour 1/2 of peanut butter mixture, pour remaining chocolate mixture, top with remaining peanut butter mixture. Using a buttered knife zig zag through fudge to create swirl. Allow to cool & it is ready to eat within 30 minutes!
- White Chocolate Macademia Cookies Recipe
- Cute Candy Cane Cookies Recipe
- Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe with Hershey Kiss
- Stunning Christmas Checkerboard Cookies
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- Leftover Pie Crust Pinwheels
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Peanut Brittle
- Cute Grinch Christmas Cookies
- Quick Red and Green Christmas Cookies
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Buttery Spritz Cookies
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Outrageously good Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Best Potato Salad loaded up with bacon, eggs, cheese, and more!
- Snicker Apple Salad Recipe – my kids favorite Thanksgiving dish!
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad with Cashews, Bacon, and tangy dressing!
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- Easy Oven Baked Caramel Popcorn or Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- Quick and EASY Bagel Dip
- Homemade Apple Hand Pies with carmel dipping sauce