Ready to bake some delicious homemade cookies? You are going to love these soft white chocolate macademia cookies! This made-from-scratch white chocolate macademia nut cookies are super yummy. The store bought can’t compare, you really have to try this BEST macademia nut cookie recipe.
White Chocolate Macademia Cookies
I don’t think I tried a white chocolate macademia treat until I was in college. I guess my mom just stuck to the classics. But once I tried a macademia cookie recipe I was hooked on these delightful, sweet chocolate and nut cookies. White chocolate is just so creamy and satisfying! If you’ve only ever tasted a store-made macademia nut recipes you are missing out! Homemade versions are not only better for you as they are made without preservatives, fillers, and other junk, but they taste better too. Try our families favorite white chocolate macademia cookie recipe and you’ll be hooked!
White Chocolate Macademia Nut Cookies
All you need to whip up a batch of these homemade cookie recipes are a few common ingredients:
- brown sugar
- granulated sugar
- vanilla extract
- almond extract
- all purpose flour
- baking soda
- white chocolate chips
- chopped macadamia nuts
White Chocolate Macademia
In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
Beat in the eggs then add vanilla and almond extracts.
White Chocolate Macademia Nut
Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt.
Drop in white chocolate chips and chopped macadamia nuts just until evenly distributed.
Macademia Nut Cookie Recipe
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. I prefer to line mine with parchment paper to save on clean-up.
Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
Macademia Nut Recipes
Allow to cool a minute before moving to a cooling rack. Once cool put in airtight container.
Homemade cookie recipes
These beauties are chicked full of creamy white chocolate chips and good-for-you macademia nuts! Yum!
Macademia Cookie Recipe
You will love how soft these macademia nut cookies are! You better grab a few, these will be eaten quickly!
Best cookie recipes
If you are look for homemade cookie recipes to try today, it has to be these yummy cookies!
These are the perfect after school snack, treat for company, addition to your Christmas cookie plate, and more!
White Chocolate Macademia Cookie Recipe
Ready to bake some delicious homemade cookies? You are going to love this soft, white chocolate macademia nut cookies recipe!
- White Chocolate Macademia Cookies Recipe
- Cute Candy Cane Cookies Recipe
- Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe with Hershey Kiss
- Stunning Christmas Checkerboard Cookies
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- Leftover Pie Crust Pinwheels
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Peanut Brittle
- Cute Grinch Christmas Cookies
- Quick Red and Green Christmas Cookies
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Buttery Spritz Cookies
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Outrageously good Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Best Potato Salad loaded up with bacon, eggs, cheese, and more!
- Snicker Apple Salad Recipe – my kids favorite Thanksgiving dish!
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad with Cashews, Bacon, and tangy dressing!
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- Easy Oven Baked Caramel Popcorn or Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- Quick and EASY Bagel Dip
- Homemade Apple Hand Pies with carmel dipping sauce
White Chocolate Macademia Nut Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2.5 cups all purose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips I prefer Giradelli
- 1 cup chopped macademia nuts
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth; beat in the eggs. Add vanilla and almond extracts.
- Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt. Drop in white chocolatechips and chopped macadamia nuts just until evenly distributed.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. I prefer to line mine with parchment paper to save on clean-up.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool a minute before moving to a cooling rack. Once cool put in airtight container.
Macademia Cookies Version 2
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped macademia nuts
- 1 cup white chocolte chips I use ghiradelli
- Use a handheld beat to cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until combined. Stir in flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and corn starch. Fold in chopped macadamia nuts and chocolate chips just until combined. Scoop heaping tablespoon sized balls of dough then place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing about 2 inches apart. Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes. Let cool on pan for about 5 minutes before transfering cookies to a cooling rack to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.