Are you looking for yummy, easy dip recipes for your next get-together or game night? This bagel dip is quick and simple-to-make plus so satisfying too! The yummy seasoning in this everything bagel dip includes sour cream and dried corned beef for a nice deep flavor that is a great contrast to the other dip appetizers tipically brought to parties. Get our best dip recipes and serve with sliced bagels at your next event!
My Aunt Kay is an amazing cook. She makes such tasty dishes; I can’t wait to see what she will bring! She first brought bagel dip to a Christmas get-together and I was hooked. Unfortunately, she used Accent seasoning which is straight up msg. I, like many others, get migraines from this chemical additive that tricks our brains into thinking food tastes better than it does. After messing around with the bagel cip with corned beef recipe, I finally came up with how to make bagel dip that was just as yummy, without the nasty side effect of a three day headache! This easy bagel dip is super quick to throw together and the perfect party dip ideas! I hope your family enjoys this dip appetizer as much as mine has!
Bagel dip recipe
All you need to make this dried beef bagel dip are a few simple ingredients:
- 2 cups sour cream (I always use Daisy)
- 2 cups mayonnaise (I like the green jar made with Olive oil)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon accent or substitute below
- 2 1/2 oz dried beef hormel jar, chopped
- sliced bagels (dozen or so)
Bagel dip with corned beef
First, if you aren’t using Accent, try this homemade accent recipe.
NOTE: This makes more than what you need. So store it in a labeled container or ziplock bag to use as a rub for meat. You only need 1 teaspoon of this recipe, but we need to make a larger batch to get the correct proportions as much of the seasoning is salt!
- 1 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoons of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 cup of table salt
- 1 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1 tablespoons of black paper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon of sweet basil
- 1.5 tablespoons of cayenne powder
Dried beef bagel dip
Mix all ingredients, except for bagels, in a medium bowl and refirgerate for several hours.
Everything bagel dip
Serve with sliced bagels. The bagels can be plain, everything, onion, garlic, etc. Something along those lines. You definetly woudln’t want a sweet or fruit bagel with this savory dip. But any savory bagel will work.
NOTE: Pictured with halved bagels, but we usually serve it with bagels bread sliced (they will do it for you at Panera) for a more appetizer feel!
How to make bagel dip
I love that this appetizer only takes about 5 minutes to throw together!
Easy bagel dip
I always get great compliments on this fantastic dip that packs a big punch for so little effort!
So many dips are sweet like carmel or cheese based, I love that this one is unique and lets me add something other than chips or tostitos to the appetizer table!
Party dip ideas
This is a great addition to a super bowl party, church potluck, birthday party, office party, or holiday celebration with family and friends.
Best dip recipes
Yummy, EASY Bagel Dip recipe with sour cream, dried corned beef, and everything for a nice savory dip! Huge hit at potlucks and parties!
- Amazing Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Oatmeal: Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal. Bannana Oatmeal, Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats, or Butterscotch Oats – a really good oatmeal !
- Easy Banana Walnut Bread
- Cinnamon Zucchini Coffee Cake
- Delicious Cinnamon Coffee Cake with cinnamon streussal filling and crumb topping
- Family Favorite Blueberry Muffins with a streusal topping
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Fall favorite, Breakfast Apple Cake
- Breakfast Pizza is such a yummy, Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Dad’s Healthy Egg McMuffin
- Heavenly Orange Rolls
- Super Easy Egg Casserole you can make ahead
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- No Fail Pancake Recipe or our Yummy Banana Pancakes
- Sourdough Crepes with Bananas Foster
- Homemade, Bread Machine English Muffins – way better than the store bought and easier than you’d think
- Pumpkin Waffles are so flavorful and taste like fall
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- BEST Sweet Chili Recipe
- Hambone Soup Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chili
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Best ever Tomato Soup with bacon
- Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Green Chicken Taco Soup
- Early Autumn Fall Soup Recipes with sausage and apple
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Best Potato Salad loaded up with bacon, eggs, cheese, and more!
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna Recipe
- Quick and Easy Orange Couscous Chicken
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Yummy Orange Chicken Pasta is perfect for a quick weekday supper
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Delicious Homemade Tortilla Recipe
- Rich Mac and Cheese Pies
- Sausage Make Ahead Foil Packet Dinners
- Easy Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- Juicy Lemon Chicken Pasta Instant pot
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Best Ever Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- Easy Cheese Souffle
- Super Tender BBQ Roast
- Homemade Copycat Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- How to make homemade pasta
- Super Flavorful Grilled Pork Loin
- Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
- Seriously the Best, Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Pasta Recipe with Ham, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese
- This Easy Oreo Cheeseball can be served as an appetizer or dessert!
- Easy Fall Dessert – a mix and dump pumpkin cake that EVERYONE will love!
- Making this snow ice cream is one my kids’ favorite annual traditions!
- Perfect for summer, Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Crumb Bars
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is an ooey gooey fall dessert your family will want seconds of!
- Creamy Peaches and Cream Ice Cream recipe
- This sandcastle ice cream is so clever and EASY to make! You are sure to be the coolest mom on the block!
- You don’t need a fancy ice cream maker; here is how to make ice cream in a bag
- These homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are the perfect dessert to go along with your Mexican dinner
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- Whip up a batch of this carmel chex mix for your next game night or potluck!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- Easy, frozen Summer Strawberry Dessert
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- So good their gone, easy homemade brownies recipe
- Perfect for summer, Lemon Bars with vanilla wafer crust
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake – this is what I request for my birthday cake every year! YUM!
- Classic Vanilla Ice Cream in a homemade ice cream maker
- Our favorite cake ball recipes
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Oh-so-Delicious Tres Leches Cake is quick and easy to make!
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- Quick and EASY Bagel Dip
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
Breads and Side Dishes
- Super Moist Southern Cornbread recipe with creamed corn
- Easy Bread Machine Hamurger Buns
- Super Yummy Quick Yeast Rolls
- Rosemary Crock pot Bread
- Sweet Potato Sourdough Buns
- Delicious Yeastless Bread – quick bread recipe no yeast
- Best Smoked Green Beans – cook in the oven or smoker
Easy Bagel Dip Appetizer Recipe
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup onions finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Accent or our Homemade Accent Recipe
- 2 1/2 ounces dried beef hormel jar
- 1 dozen savory bagels sliced
- Mix all ingredients except for the bagels in a medium bowl. Refirgerate for several hours. Serve with sliced bagel.
Homemade Accent Recipe
- 1 tablespoons of garlic powder1 tablespoons of onion powder1/4 teaspoon of thyme1 cup of table salt1 tablespoons of chili powder1 tablespoons of black paper1 bay leaf1/4 teaspoon of sweet basil1.5 tablespoons of cayenne powderMix all seasonings. Use only 1 teaspoon as a substitute in the recipe above. This recipe is MSG free! Save the rest in a labeled container or jar for a yummy steak rub or future bagel dip recipes!