Looking for the PERFECT salad side dish to serve at home or take to a potluck? This is my favorite oriental coleslaw! Not only does this oriental coleslaw have a a yummy asian dressing, but it has a yummy crunch from both toasted noodles AND almonds for a satisfying salad that is delicious, easy, and good-for-you too! You are going to love this easy-to-make oriental slaw salad recipe. This asian slaw with ramen noodles is my families most requested side dish and a salad recipe even my kids gobble up!
My favorite oriental coleslaw
Asian slaw with ramen noodles
Asian Salad Recipe
- My Famous Twice Baked Potatoes with Cream Cheese
- Super easy Best bbq chicken sandwich recipe
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than store bought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- Best Oriental Slaw recipe
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- See all of our favorite family recipes here
BEST Asian Slaw Recipe
- 2 bags coleslaw mix
- 2 packages Oriental Ramen Noodles
- 1/2-1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- Break apart Ramen Noodles and toss with slivered almonds on a cookie sheet. Toast by cooking at 350 F for 7-10 minutes.
- Mix together the dressing by mixing oil, soy sauce, sugar, white vinegar, and oriental seasoning packet. Keep dressing off salad until you are ready to serve.
- Toss together coleslaw, toasted noodles, and sauce.