This recipe was too good not to share! This Chocolate Chop Banana Muffin Recipe come out perfectly moist, delicious, with melty chocolate pockets, and a wonderful blend of flavor. This is sure to be a new favorite school day breakfast for kids!
Our Favorite School Day Breakfasts
- Scrambled Eggs
- Waffles (frozen from a weekend batch)
- Yogurt with Granola
- Egg in a Hole
- Fruit with piece of toast
- English Muffin with bacon, cheese, and scrambled egg
- In a pinch – a snack size bag of cereal
Amazing Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
This recipe is so delicious. It is a fun twist on “traditional” banana muffins that you and your kids will be excited about. Plus it is so simple to throw together for a quick school day breakfast.
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teas baking powder
- 1 teas baking soda
- 1/2 teas salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup veggie oil (or coconut oil if eating “real foods”)
- 6-8oz container plain yogurt
- 1 teas vanilla
- 3-4 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 cup semi sheet chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients together just until moistened. Fill 2/3 full in paper lined muffin or sprayed muffin tins. Bake at 350 for 21 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes, remove from pan, and eat while warm. These are DELICIOUS! You will be the most popular Mom on the block =-)
Makes 17 muffins.
More Popular Posts You’ll LOVE!
- FREE Monthly Family Meal Planners (4 weeks of complete menus, recipes, and weekly grocery lists)
- Homemade Tortillas – our 3 favorite recipes!
- Taco Pizza Recipes – how to make this delicious family favorite easily from scratch!
- Tips for Planning a trip to Disney World (my most popular series of all times!)
- 100 Winter Activities, Snacks, and Crafts for Kids
- 60 Fun Ways to Use a Box
- Printable Number Mats Freebie
- 20 Ways to Make Birthdays EXTRA Special