Breakfast just got a makeover! Your entire family is going to love these healthy, easy-to-make Yummy Banana Pancakes. These just may be your new favorite comfort food!
Yummy Banana Pancake Recipe
Start off by whisking together the milk, eggs, vanilla, oil, and yogurt.
Smash 2 ripe bananas and add to the wet ingredients.
Add the dry ingredients to your wet mixture: oatmeal, flour, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, and chopped pecans.
Pour the pancake batter onto a hot griddle. We like to use about 1/4 cup at a time, but you can make the pancakes whatever size you prefer. Flip the pancakes when they begin to actively bubble; cook until other side is golden brown; another couple minutes.
Stack up these delicious banana pancakes on a plate – they are as yummy as they are filling.
We like to eat these scrumptious pancakes topped with warm maple syrup or with whipped cream and additional pecans sprinkled over the top.
- My Famous Twice Baked Potatoes with Cream Cheese
- Super easy Best bbq chicken sandwich recipe
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than store bought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- Best Oriental Slaw recipe
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- See all of our favorite family recipes here
Yummy Banana Pancakes
- 2 ripe bananas, smashed
- 1 cup oatmeal (quick oats)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Whisk together milk, eggs, vanilla, oil, and yogurt. Then add in remaining ingredients. Pour pancakes onto a hot griddle. Serve with maple syrup and whipped cream.