You are going to love this quick oatmeal recipes that tastes just like Banana Bread! The banana bread meets healthy oatmeal bread recipe makes for a delicious start to your day! This is such a yummy hot breakfast to start your day out right and because it uses oats, it will keep your tummy full and give you lots of energy all morning long! This yummy breakfast recipe is a family favorite recipe.
Quick Oatmeal Recipes
Easy Banana Recipes
Easy Oatmeal Recipes
Oatmeal is such a good-for-you hearty breakfast that will send your kids to school ready to learn because they won’t be bothered by the grumbling of their tummies or a slump in blood sugar mid morning.
Yummy Breakfast Recipes
In a saucepan bring 2 cups milk (or water) to a boil. Then add 1 cup quick cook oats and stir. Continue cooking over medium-high heat until the oatmeal start to thicken. Meanwhile add the following:
Quick Banana Recipes
You can sweeten your oatmeal any way you like, but we like to use healthy, natural ingredients. So we use 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup and 1 tablespoon honey.
You can use one, both, or brown sugar if you prefer.
Stir in 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 2 sliced bananas. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the oatmeal has thickened. Just about 3 minutes.
Serve in bowls with additional sliced bananas, chopped pecans, and additional cinnamon.
- My Famous Twice Baked Potatoes with Cream Cheese
- Super easy Best bbq chicken sandwich recipe
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than store bought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- Best Oriental Slaw recipe
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Best Pumpkin Pie Recipe – this amazing recipe is perfect EVER. SINGLE.TIME
- See all of our favorite family recipes here
Quick Banana Bread Oatmeal Recipe
- 6 cups milk (or water)
- 3 cups quick cook oats
- 6 tablespooons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 6 large bananas, ripe
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Bring milk to boil in saucepan over medium high heat. Stir in oats, continuing to boil as it starts to thicken. Continue to stir occasionally as you add in maple syrup, honey, cinnamon, and sliced bananas for about 3-4 minutes. Serve topped with additional banana and pecans.