You will love delicious yeast rolls, but forgot to start the bread machine 3 hours ago? No problem with these quick yeast rolls recipe. In just an hour your family will enjoy the the yummy, easy yeast rolls recipe. And oh, they are so good!
QUICK Yeast Rolls
My family loves rolls! Whose doesn’t? But I often forget to prepare them ahead of time. No worries with this fantastic recipe for yeast rolls. It will leave you with big, soft, flavorful rolls in just 1 hour! Plus these quick yeast rolls taste just as good as the ones that take all day to prepare! I’ve tried dozens of variations, but these Quick Yeast Rolls are easy to make, quick, and delicious!
Quick homemade yeast rolls
Preheat oven to 180 F (it’s that low because it is for helping the rolls to rise, not bake)
Start off my putting milk, water, and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwaving 1 minutes and 22 seconds; set on counter to cool slightly.
Easy yeast rolls
Measure flour, sugar, yeast, and salt in a mixing bowl. Add warm milk to dry ingredients.
Quick yeast recipes
Combine ingredients and then mix with dough hook for 3-4 minutes on medium low. (your mixer is doing the work of kneading the dough)
Quick rolls recipe
Cover with plastic wrap to rest for 5 minutes. Meanwhile generously butter a 9×13 pan.
Quick and easy yeast rolls
Put dough on lightly floured surface and roll into a square. Using a pizza cutter, make into 16 pieces by making 4 rows by 4 rows. (you actually only need 15 rolls, so take the smallest one and add it to other smaller rolls.)
Using wet hands, take each section and form into ball and place in prepared pan. (moist hands will help dough not to dry out)
Put rolls in buttered 9×13 pan. You will have 5 columns and 3 rows.
Quick yeast roll recipe
Put pan in 180 F oven to rise for 30 minutes. Turn oven off and DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR while they rise. Then pull them out and they will look like this.
Preheat oven to 375 F and put rolls back in the oven to cook for 12-15 minutes.
I LOVE that in under an hour I can whip up these easy and mouth-watering delicious rolls to go with dinner! My kids just LOVE these!
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- Best Oriental Slaw recipe
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- See all of our favorite family recipes here
QUICK Yeast Rolls Recipe
- 4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoons yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 180 F. Combine water, milk and butter in microwave safe dish and cook for 1 min 22 seconds; set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine flour, sugar, yeast, and salt in a mixing bowl; add set aside wet ingredients and using a dough hook continue to mix on medium for 3-4 minutes to knead the dough.
- Cover and allow to sit for 5 minutes to rest. Meanwhile generously butter a 9x13 pan.
- Roll out dough into a square on a floured surface. Using a pizza cutter make 4 rows by 4 rows; 16 rolls. Take the smallest roll and distribute it between other smaller rolls. Using wet hands take each section, shape into ball and place in buttered pan.
- Place in preheated 180 F oven and turn off the oven; do not open door while they are rising the next 30 minutes.
- Remove rolls from oven and turn up to 375 F. Bake rolls for 12-15 minutes.