You will love delicious yeast rolls, but forgot to start the bread machine 3 hours ago? No problem with these quick yeast rolls recipe. In just an hour your family will enjoy the the yummy, easy yeast rolls recipe. And oh, they are so good!
QUICK Yeast Rolls
My family loves rolls! Whose doesn’t? But I often forget to prepare them ahead of time. No worries with this fantastic recipe for yeast rolls. It will leave you with big, soft, flavorful rolls in just 1 hour! Plus these quick yeast rolls taste just as good as the ones that take all day to prepare! I’ve tried dozens of variations, but these Quick Yeast Rolls are easy to make, quick, and delicious!
Quick homemade yeast rolls
Preheat oven to 180 F (it’s that low because it is for helping the rolls to rise, not bake)
Start off my putting milk, water, and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwaving 1 minutes and 22 seconds; set on counter to cool slightly.
Easy yeast rolls
Measure flour, sugar, yeast, and salt in a mixing bowl. Add warm milk to dry ingredients.
Quick yeast recipes
Combine ingredients and then mix with dough hook for 3-4 minutes on medium low. (your mixer is doing the work of kneading the dough)
Quick rolls recipe
Cover with plastic wrap to rest for 5 minutes. Meanwhile generously butter a 9×13 pan.
Quick and easy yeast rolls
Put dough on lightly floured surface and roll into a square. Using a pizza cutter, make into 16 pieces by making 4 rows by 4 rows. (you actually only need 15 rolls, so take the smallest one and add it to other smaller rolls.)
Using wet hands, take each section and form into ball and place in prepared pan. (moist hands will help dough not to dry out)
Put rolls in buttered 9×13 pan. You will have 5 columns and 3 rows.
Quick yeast roll recipe
Put pan in 180 F oven to rise for 30 minutes. Turn oven off and DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR while they rise. Then pull them out and they will look like this.
Preheat oven to 375 F and put rolls back in the oven to cook for 12-15 minutes.
I LOVE that in under an hour I can whip up these easy and mouth-watering delicious rolls to go with dinner! My kids just LOVE these!
- Amazing Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Oatmeal: Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal. Bannana Oatmeal, Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats, or Butterscotch Oats – a really good oatmeal !
- Cinnamon Zucchini Coffee Cake
- Family Favorite Blueberry Muffins with a streusal topping
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Fall favorite, Breakfast Apple Cake
- Breakfast Pizza is such a yummy, Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Dad’s Healthy Egg McMuffin
- Heavenly Orange Rolls
- Super Easy Egg Casserole you can make ahead
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- No Fail Pancake Recipe or our Yummy Banana Pancakes
- Sourdough Crepes with Bananas Foster
- Homemade, Bread Machine English Muffins – way better than the store bought and easier than you’d think
- Pumpkin Waffles are so flavorful and taste like fall
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- BEST Sweet Chili Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chili
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Best ever Tomato Soup with bacon
- Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Green Chicken Taco Soup
- Early Autumn Fall Soup Recipes with sausage and apple
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna Recipe
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Delicious Homemade Tortilla Recipe
- Rich Mac and Cheese Pies
- Sausage Make Ahead Foil Packet Dinners
- Easy Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- Juicy Lemon Chicken Pasta Instant pot
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Best Ever Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- Easy Cheese Souffle
- Super Tender BBQ Roast
- Homemade Copycat Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- How to make homemade pasta
- Super Flavorful Grilled Pork Loin
- Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
- Seriously the Best, Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Pasta Recipe with Ham, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese
- This Easy Oreo Cheeseball can be served as an appetizer or dessert!
- Making this snow ice cream is one my kids’ favorite annual traditions!
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is an ooey gooey fall dessert your family will want seconds of!
- This sandcastle ice cream is so clever and EASY to make! You are sure to be the coolest mom on the block!
- You don’t need a fancy ice cream maker; here is how to make ice cream in a bag
- These homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are the perfect dessert to go along with your Mexican dinner
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- Whip up a batch of this carmel chex mix for your next game night or potluck!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- So good their gone, easy homemade brownies recipe
- Perfect for summer, Lemon Bars with vanilla wafer crust
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake – this is what I request for my birthday cake every year! YUM!
- Classic Vanilla Ice Cream in a homemade ice cream maker
- Our favorite cake ball recipes
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
Breads and Side Dishes
- Super Moist Southern Cornbread recipe with creamed corn
- Easy Bread Machine Hamurger Buns
- Super Yummy Quick Yeast Rolls
- Rosemary Crock pot Bread
- Sweet Potato Sourdough Buns
- Delicious Yeastless Bread – quick bread recipe no yeast
QUICK Yeast Rolls Recipe
- 4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoons yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 180 F. Combine water, milk and butter in microwave safe dish and cook for 1 min 22 seconds; set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine flour, sugar, yeast, and salt in a mixing bowl; add set aside wet ingredients and using a dough hook continue to mix on medium for 3-4 minutes to knead the dough.
- Cover and allow to sit for 5 minutes to rest. Meanwhile generously butter a 9x13 pan.
- Roll out dough into a square on a floured surface. Using a pizza cutter make 4 rows by 4 rows; 16 rolls. Take the smallest roll and distribute it between other smaller rolls. Using wet hands take each section, shape into ball and place in buttered pan.
- Place in preheated 180 F oven and turn off the oven; do not open door while they are rising the next 30 minutes.
- Remove rolls from oven and turn up to 375 F. Bake rolls for 12-15 minutes.