Get ready to warm up this autumn with this delicious and satisfying Easy Pumpkin Chili. Your whole family will look forward to this White Pumpkin Chili with beans! This simple chili recipe has the perfect blend of healthy ingredients and fantastic flavor to make it your new family favorite.
Easy Pumpkin Chili
The cool days of fall, with the colorful leaves blowing in the breeze make me want to get outside and enjoy nature just a little longer before cold, winter days come to stay. There is nothing better on a chilly fall day than coming home to a warm cup of soup. Chili is both filling, satisfying, and warm! This healthy, Easy Pumpkin Chili is such a welcome twist on traditional chili. You will enjoy the smooth pumpkin and lighter meal.
If you are looking for more delicious pumpkin recipes, don’t miss these recipes our family loves:
Pumpkin chili recipe
Dump all ingredients in your crock pot and stir to combine. Set crockpot on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 8-10 hours.
Best pumpkin chili recipe
This favorite chili recipe combines pumpkin with white northern beans for wonderful fall flavor.
I love that it is a healthy dinner recipe that my family begs me to make because it is so yummy and satisfying!
Healthy pumpkin chili recipe
- My Famous Twice Baked Potatoes with Cream Cheese
- Super easy Best bbq chicken sandwich recipe
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than store bought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- Best Oriental Slaw recipe
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Best Pumpkin Pie Recipe – this amazing recipe is perfect EVER. SINGLE.TIME
- See all of our favorite family recipes here
Easy Pumpkin Chili Recipe
- 1-2 lb ground beef or turkey, cooked
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 cans white northern beans, drained
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie)
- 4.5 ounces green chilies chopped, drained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- QUICK: Place all ingredients in stock pot and heat to blend flavors for 20 minutes.EXTRA YUMMY: Place all ingredients in crock pot and cook 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low (best flavor). Serve with cornbread or bread.