Everyone is going to love this quick and easy, instant pot corn chowder! This corn soup is not only hearty and super yummy, but oh-so creamy! Plus this instapot recipes is quick and easy because you dump it all in your insta pot and let it do all the work! You will love the potaotoes, pimientos, and bacon that give this easy corn chowder recipe a colorful sprinkle that tastes yummy and looks pretty too! We love this as a delicius summer corn chowder recipe!
Instant Pot Corn Chowder
Set your Instapot to high saute; add in cut up raw bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 5 minutes.
Pull out the bacon and put it on a paper towel-lined plate.
Easy corn chowder recipe
Add chopped garlic and onion to bacon grease and saute until translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
Stir in cut potatoes, corn, pimiento, stock, thyme, salt, and pepper. Select manual setting and set for 10 minutes. When it finishes cooking, use quick-release (see owners manual for instructions).
Corn and potato chowder
Once it’s de-pressurized select high saute and sprinkle ingredients with flour and stir for 1 minute. Next pour in heavy cream and stir frequently until slightly thickened, about 4-5 minutes.
Potato corn chowder recipe
Stir in cheese and serve immediately garnished with bacon and chives.
Summer Corn Chowder
Best corn chowder recipe
Our family likes an extra thick soup. But if you want to stretch your soup a little farther, you can easily double the water, cream, flour, and cheese for a creamy, less thick soup.
Slow cooker corn chowder
This is such a yummy, homemade soup recipe that is sure to become your families new favorite soup recipe.
- Amazing Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Oatmeal: Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal. Bannana Oatmeal, Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats, or Butterscotch Oats – a really good oatmeal !
- Cinnamon Zucchini Coffee Cake
- Family Favorite Blueberry Muffins with a streusal topping
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Fall favorite, Breakfast Apple Cake
- Breakfast Pizza is such a yummy, Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Dad’s Healthy Egg McMuffin
- Heavenly Orange Rolls
- Super Easy Egg Casserole you can make ahead
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- No Fail Pancake Recipe or our Yummy Banana Pancakes
- Sourdough Crepes with Bananas Foster
- Homemade, Bread Machine English Muffins – way better than the store bought and easier than you’d think
- Pumpkin Waffles are so flavorful and taste like fall
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- BEST Sweet Chili Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chili
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Best ever Tomato Soup with bacon
- Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Green Chicken Taco Soup
- Early Autumn Fall Soup Recipes with sausage and apple
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna Recipe
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Delicious Homemade Tortilla Recipe
- Rich Mac and Cheese Pies
- Sausage Make Ahead Foil Packet Dinners
- Easy Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- Juicy Lemon Chicken Pasta Instant pot
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Best Ever Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- Easy Cheese Souffle
- Super Tender BBQ Roast
- Homemade Copycat Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- How to make homemade pasta
- Super Flavorful Grilled Pork Loin
- Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
- Seriously the Best, Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Pasta Recipe with Ham, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese
- This Easy Oreo Cheeseball can be served as an appetizer or dessert!
- Making this snow ice cream is one my kids’ favorite annual traditions!
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is an ooey gooey fall dessert your family will want seconds of!
- This sandcastle ice cream is so clever and EASY to make! You are sure to be the coolest mom on the block!
- You don’t need a fancy ice cream maker; here is how to make ice cream in a bag
- These homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are the perfect dessert to go along with your Mexican dinner
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- Whip up a batch of this carmel chex mix for your next game night or potluck!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- So good their gone, easy homemade brownies recipe
- Perfect for summer, Lemon Bars with vanilla wafer crust
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake – this is what I request for my birthday cake every year! YUM!
- Classic Vanilla Ice Cream in a homemade ice cream maker
- Our favorite cake ball recipes
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
Breads and Side Dishes
- Super Moist Southern Cornbread recipe with creamed corn
- Easy Bread Machine Hamurger Buns
- Super Yummy Quick Yeast Rolls
- Rosemary Crock pot Bread
- Sweet Potato Sourdough Buns
- Delicious Yeastless Bread – quick bread recipe no yeast
Instapot Corn Chowder Recipe
- 6 slices bacon
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 medium potatoes, chopped
- 16 oz frozen corn kernels
- 4 oz jar pimientos, drained
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- dash salt & pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup white cheddar, grated
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Set instapot to high saute. Add cut up raw bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 5 minutes. Pull out bacon only and put on a paper towel-lined plate. Add garlic and onion to instapot with bacon grease in it. Cook, stirring frequently, until onions have become translucent, about 2-3 minutes.Stir in potatoes, corn, pimiento, vegetable stock, thyme and salt and pepper, to taste. Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time for 10 minutes. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions.Select high sauté setting and sprinkle in flour and stir for 1 minute. Pour in heavy cream and stir frequently until slightly thickened, about 4-5 minutes. Stir in cheese and serve immediately, garnished with bacon and chives, if desired.