November 5th is National Donut Day! Here are tons of fun and clever donut activities to celebrate this fun holiday! These donut crafts, donut activities, and donut books to plan a fun, memorable day for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade kids.
Do your kids like donuts? I don’t think I’ve heard of a child that doesn’t. They are pretty much cake for breakfast and come in an endless variation of flavors, colors, and toppings. Our local donut place serves rolo donuts, apple pie donuts, chocolate donuts with caramel frosting and snickers on top! What’s not to love! If you are looking for fun donut activities to add to a donut theme for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students – you will love these fun donut ideas for kids!
National Donut Day Activities
We love any excuse to have a fun, extra special, and memorable day in our house. Your family will love celebrating National Donut Day on November 5th! Here are some fun donut picture books to read, donut crafts to make, donut games to play, and donut food to serve to make this National Donut Day the BEST DAY EVER!
Favorite Donut Books
Looking for a fun doughnut activity? You will love all these creative and fun donut activities for preschoolers and elementary age children:
- D is for Donut Craft from The Lion is a Bookworm
- Paper Plate Donut Craft from Glue to My Crafts
- Donut Game from Madly Stylish Events
- DIY Donuts from IKATBAG
- Donut Sprinkles Counting Game from Glue to My Crafts
- Donut Sandwiches from Super Healthy Kids
- Notes from Mom using Donut from I am Going to Need More Glue
- Donut Ring Toss Game from Molly Moo Crafts
- Donut Shop Play from Left Brain Craft Brain
Doughnut Games for Kids
- Donut Washer Necklace from Mundane
- Donut Seeds from Gourmet Mom on the Go
- Donut Bunny from Cindy DeRosier
- Empty Tomb Donut from Free Fun Easter
- Crayon Donuts from Corner Blog
- DIY Sock Donuts from Bugaboo, Mini, Mr & Me
Other Fun Holidays to Celebrate? You will love these ideas: