You are going to love this tender, flavorful, and super easy to make pulled chicken slow cooker. WE love this bbq pulled chicken slow cooker as it is a dump it in the crock pot and forget it meal that is super yummy and great for company! This shredded chicken sandwich is perfect for a busy day or large gathering!
Shredded chicken sandwich recipe
I love my crockpot! For busy Mom’s like me there is nothing like throwing everything in it and then at the end of the day (when I’m out of energy) dinner is ready. Love it! Here is one of my families favorite Crockpot Recipes, great for a busy day or for a big family gathering. This shredded chicken sandwich is easy and so satisfying! We LOVE to make these shredded chicken sandwich recipe for parties or when we are having a lot of company. And nothings says comfort food like bbq pulled chicken slow cooker. Yum! It is so easy to throw it all in the Crockpot and then 4-6 hours you have a delicious pull part beefy sandwich!
Shredded chicken sandwiches
Put 2 pounds of cut, trimmed chicken breast in your crock pot (or instapot)
Pulled chicken slow cooker
Top chicken with 28 oz can crushed tomatoes, 1/2 cup vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 large onion, chopped, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, bbq sauce, and 1 Tablespoon brown sugar (or sweetener of choice).
Shredded chicken sandwich ideas
Add 1/4 cup chopped cilantro if you like.
Other alternatives to make this dish special and unique are 1/2 cup crushed pineapple or 2 Tablespoons liquid smoke, or 2-3 chopped jalapenos.
Shredded chicken sandwich recipes
Cook on high for 2-4 hours, low for 6-8 hours. Alternatively, put in your instapot for 20 minutes and let is depressurize naturally for 10 minutes.
Shred this super tender, fall apart chicken with forks.
Healthy shredded chicken sandwich recipes
Serve on a bun by itself or with coleslaw.
Shredded chicken sandwich
This is the best sandwich recipe you’ll taste. It is so flavorful, moist, and deliciously BBQ.
This is the best meal to fix and forget about for a party, company, or Sunday lunch.
- Amazing Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Oatmeal: Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal. Bannana Oatmeal, Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats, or Butterscotch Oats – a really good oatmeal !
- Cinnamon Zucchini Coffee Cake
- Family Favorite Blueberry Muffins with a streusal topping
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Fall favorite, Breakfast Apple Cake
- Breakfast Pizza is such a yummy, Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Dad’s Healthy Egg McMuffin
- Heavenly Orange Rolls
- Super Easy Egg Casserole you can make ahead
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- No Fail Pancake Recipe or our Yummy Banana Pancakes
- Sourdough Crepes with Bananas Foster
- Homemade, Bread Machine English Muffins – way better than the store bought and easier than you’d think
- Pumpkin Waffles are so flavorful and taste like fall
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- BEST Sweet Chili Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chili
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Best ever Tomato Soup with bacon
- Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Green Chicken Taco Soup
- Early Autumn Fall Soup Recipes with sausage and apple
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna Recipe
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Delicious Homemade Tortilla Recipe
- Rich Mac and Cheese Pies
- Sausage Make Ahead Foil Packet Dinners
- Easy Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- Juicy Lemon Chicken Pasta Instant pot
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Best Ever Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- Easy Cheese Souffle
- Super Tender BBQ Roast
- Homemade Copycat Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- How to make homemade pasta
- Super Flavorful Grilled Pork Loin
- Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
- Seriously the Best, Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Pasta Recipe with Ham, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese
- This Easy Oreo Cheeseball can be served as an appetizer or dessert!
- Making this snow ice cream is one my kids’ favorite annual traditions!
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is an ooey gooey fall dessert your family will want seconds of!
- This sandcastle ice cream is so clever and EASY to make! You are sure to be the coolest mom on the block!
- You don’t need a fancy ice cream maker; here is how to make ice cream in a bag
- These homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are the perfect dessert to go along with your Mexican dinner
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- Whip up a batch of this carmel chex mix for your next game night or potluck!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- So good their gone, easy homemade brownies recipe
- Perfect for summer, Lemon Bars with vanilla wafer crust
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake – this is what I request for my birthday cake every year! YUM!
- Classic Vanilla Ice Cream in a homemade ice cream maker
- Our favorite cake ball recipes
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
Breads and Side Dishes
- Super Moist Southern Cornbread recipe with creamed corn
- Easy Bread Machine Hamurger Buns
- Super Yummy Quick Yeast Rolls
- Rosemary Crock pot Bread
- Sweet Potato Sourdough Buns
- Delicious Yeastless Bread – quick bread recipe no yeast
Best Ever BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- 2 pounds chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspooon salt
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup bar-b-que sauce
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 8-10 hamburger buns
- Throw all the ingredients in your crockpot and cook on high 2-4 hours or low 6-8 hours. Alternatively, you can throw everything in your Instapot and cook for 20 minutes, allow to depressurize naturally for 10 minutes.
- Use a fork to pull apart, it will be so tender! Serve on buns with chips, coleslaw, carrot sticks, etc.