This Amazing Snickers Cookie Recipe is decadently delicious and super easy to make! Let me show you how we make one of our favorite Christmas Cookies Recipe that is requested by my kids each and every year!
Snickers Cookie Recipe
These Amazing Snickers Cookie Recipe are one of our favorite Christmas cookies. They not only look beautiful, but taste amazing with the melted snicker surprise inside the subtle peanut butter dough. YUMMY! The snickers cookies dough is easy to make and such a wonderfully mild dough to compliment the rich flavor of snicker candy! These snicker surprise cookies are sure to be a new favorite Christmas cookie recipe in your home this holiday season in December.
Snickers cookies recipe
Snickers surprise cookies
Peanut butter snickers cookies
- My Famous Twice Baked Potatoes with Cream Cheese
- Super easy Best bbq chicken sandwich recipe
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than store bought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- Best Oriental Slaw recipe
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- See all of our favorite family recipes here
Amazing Snickers Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag Snicker minis (or balls)
- Cream together butter, peanut butter & sugars on medium until light & fluffy.
- Add eggs & vanilla until well mixed.
- Mix in salt & baking soda. Finally add in flour. Cover & chill dough 2 hours to make it easier to shape. While dough chills, unwrap snickers (you can skip this step if you use snicker balls!).
- Now flatten about 1 tablespoon chilled dough into a circle, place Snicker in the center & bring dough around snicker making a ball. Put on non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 14-16 minutes. Let cool slightly before dipping in powdered sugar (or sprinkle) and drizzle with melted chocolate if you like.