If you’re a Mom I know you are always looking for some great cookie recipes! This colorful, moist cookie cookie is sure to become a new families favorite cookie recipes.
Kids LOVE sprinkles! This Sprinklicious Cookie Recipes was an instant hit in our house. This
is just one of all recipes I’ve shared on this blog of our family tested recipes!
Mix the following together being careful not to over mix.
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/4 cup yellow cake mix (1/2 box)
- 1/2 teas baking soda
- 3/4 cup salted butter, softened to room temperature (I prefer Target brand)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teas vanilla
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup semi sweet chocolate ships
- 1/2 cup sprinkles (any that you have in the cabinet that your looking to use up)
Chill for 3-24 hours (covered).
Preheat oven to 350 F. Mound up a cookie on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake 11 minutes.
Cool slightly and remove from pan. Theses are as delicious as they are pretty!
More Delicious Recipes
- Egg Bake (easy to make family favorite)
- Sweet Chili (Potluck Favorite)
- Amazing Chocolate Chip Cake Balls
- Taco Pizza (made from scratch family favorite)
- Favorite Christmas Cookies
- Grilled Pear & Cheese Sandwiches