If you are looking for a refreshing lemon blueberry desserts for summer, you will love these easy Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Crumb Bars! These lemon blueberry bars recipes is quick and easy-to-make and perfect for summertime. This lemon blueberry cheesecake makes a great summer dessert for on-th-go or after a nice meal. You are going to love the burst of flavor!
Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Crumb Bars
I love making recipes that highlight the flavors of the different seasons and holidays. And nothing says summer more than picked fresh blueberries, bursting with that yummy berry flavor. Combine that with the zesty, fresh summer lemons and you’ve got about the most amazing combination of summer flavors. These lemon blueberry dessert bars capture all the flavors of summer in a quick, convenient lemon blueberry bars dessert. Whether you are serving your family or dinner guets, these lemon blueberry cheesecake is sure to have them asking for a second or third serving!
Lemon Blueberry cheesecake bars
To make this summer dessert recipe, all you need are a few simple ingredients:
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package of yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs divided
- 2 lemons
- 2 – 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup quick cook oats
- 2 pints fresh blueberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
Lemon blueberry dessert bars
Start by preheating your oven to 350 F so it will be ready by the time you whip up this quick and easy dessert for summer! Now put parchment paper in a 9×13 pan (i let it overhang so it’s easy to pop out.
Blueberry cheesecake bars
In a food processor or mixer combine a yellow cake mix, melted butter, 1 egg, 1 cup quick cook oats. Reserve 1 cup and press the remaining mixture into your prepared pan.
Lemon Blueberry Bars
Now let’s whip together the cheesecake part! In a clean mixing bowl or food processor, combine the cream cheese, zest and juice from 2 lemons, remaining egg, and sugar until smooth.
Spread the lemon cheesecake over the crust.
Lemon blueberry squares
Sprinkle with blueberries on top of the mixture and then top with th reserved crust topping.
Cook your lemon blueberry cheesecake bars for 45-50 minutes.
Lemon blueberry cheesecake
When they are still hot glaze with 1 cup powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice mixture. Finally, chill the summer bars in the fridge for 30-45 minutes.
You can easily lift out the lemon blueberry dessert by lifting the parchement paper. Now cut into bars and enjoy. Refrigerate any leftovers.
lemon blueberry desserts
This is not only a super yummy summer dessert, but it looks so pretty too! Love the presentation it makes with the lovely crumb topping and striking blueberries!
lemon blueberry cheesecake recipes
You could always make the dry ingredients of a yellow cake instead of the box one, but this way it is so convenient!
This summer dessert is so light and satisfying at the same tie with a wonderful burst of flavorful!
Summer dessert recipes
Serve this up at your next summer get together! Fair warning, you probably wont have any leftovers!
Lemon Blueberry Bars Recipes
Refreshing lemon blueberry dessert perfect for summer! You will love the Easy Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars recipes with a crumb topping!
- Amazing Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Oatmeal: Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal. Bannana Oatmeal, Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats, or Butterscotch Oats – a really good oatmeal !
- Easy Banana Walnut Bread
- Cinnamon Zucchini Coffee Cake
- Delicious Cinnamon Coffee Cake with cinnamon streussal filling and crumb topping
- Family Favorite Blueberry Muffins with a streusal topping
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Fall favorite, Breakfast Apple Cake
- Breakfast Pizza is such a yummy, Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Dad’s Healthy Egg McMuffin
- Heavenly Orange Rolls
- Super Easy Egg Casserole you can make ahead
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- No Fail Pancake Recipe or our Yummy Banana Pancakes
- Sourdough Crepes with Bananas Foster
- Homemade, Bread Machine English Muffins – way better than the store bought and easier than you’d think
- Pumpkin Waffles are so flavorful and taste like fall
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- BEST Sweet Chili Recipe
- Hambone Soup Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chili
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Best ever Tomato Soup with bacon
- Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Green Chicken Taco Soup
- Early Autumn Fall Soup Recipes with sausage and apple
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Best Potato Salad loaded up with bacon, eggs, cheese, and more!
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna Recipe
- Quick and Easy Orange Couscous Chicken
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Yummy Orange Chicken Pasta is perfect for a quick weekday supper
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Delicious Homemade Tortilla Recipe
- Rich Mac and Cheese Pies
- Sausage Make Ahead Foil Packet Dinners
- Easy Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- Juicy Lemon Chicken Pasta Instant pot
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Best Ever Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- Easy Cheese Souffle
- Super Tender BBQ Roast
- Homemade Copycat Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- How to make homemade pasta
- Super Flavorful Grilled Pork Loin
- Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
- Seriously the Best, Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Pasta Recipe with Ham, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese
- This Easy Oreo Cheeseball can be served as an appetizer or dessert!
- Easy Fall Dessert – a mix and dump pumpkin cake that EVERYONE will love!
- Making this snow ice cream is one my kids’ favorite annual traditions!
- Perfect for summer, Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Crumb Bars
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is an ooey gooey fall dessert your family will want seconds of!
- Creamy Peaches and Cream Ice Cream recipe
- This sandcastle ice cream is so clever and EASY to make! You are sure to be the coolest mom on the block!
- You don’t need a fancy ice cream maker; here is how to make ice cream in a bag
- These homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are the perfect dessert to go along with your Mexican dinner
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- Whip up a batch of this carmel chex mix for your next game night or potluck!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- Easy, frozen Summer Strawberry Dessert
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- So good their gone, easy homemade brownies recipe
- Perfect for summer, Lemon Bars with vanilla wafer crust
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake – this is what I request for my birthday cake every year! YUM!
- Classic Vanilla Ice Cream in a homemade ice cream maker
- Our favorite cake ball recipes
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Oh-so-Delicious Tres Leches Cake is quick and easy to make!
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- Quick and EASY Bagel Dip
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
Breads and Side Dishes
- Super Moist Southern Cornbread recipe with creamed corn
- Easy Bread Machine Hamurger Buns
- Super Yummy Quick Yeast Rolls
- Rosemary Crock pot Bread
- Sweet Potato Sourdough Buns
- Delicious Yeastless Bread – quick bread recipe no yeast
- Best Smoked Green Beans – cook in the oven or smoker
EASY Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb Bars Recipe
Crust / Crumb Topping
- 8 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 yellow cake mix, dry
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup quick cook oats
Lemon Cheesecake Filling
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large lemons zested and juiced
- 1 large egg
- 2 pints fresh blueberries sprinkle on top
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 F and put parchment paper in a 9x13 pan (I let it overhang so it's easy to pop out. and cut the bars at the end)
- In the food processor or mixer combine the yellow cake mix, melted butter, 1 egg, and 1 cup quick cook oats. Reserve 1 cup of mixture and press the remaining mixture in your prepared pan.
- In a clean bowl, whip together cream cheese, zest and juice from 2 lemons, 1 egg, and sugar until smooth Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle the blueberries on the cheesecake mixture and then sprinkel reserved topping.
- Cook for 45-50 minutes.
- When they are still hot, glaze the bars with 1 cup powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice. Chill in fridge for 30-45 minutes. Pull the bars out of the pan by lifting on the parchemtn paper. Cut into bars and enjoy. Refrigerate any leftovers.