Holy cow! You are going to love this Out-of-this-World, Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice that is easy to make, delicious, and chocked full of healthy ingredients. This pineapple fried rice recipe is quick and easy-to-make so you can use it as a quick weekday dinner or lunch. Plus, this pineapple fried rice is a family favorite with kids and adults as well.
Pineapple fried rice recipe
Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add chopped onion, garlic, and Serrano Chile and stir fry for 4 minutes.
Pineapple fried rice
Add water, pineapple, peas, rice, and cashews and cook over medium heat for 4 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
Whisk together soy sauce, vegetable stock, molasses, ginger, and arrowroot powder.
Pineapple rice Recipe
Pour over rice and continue cooking over medium heat until thoroughly heated. Sauce will be thicken from arrowroot powder.
This is such an easy, flavorful, and healthy recipe that satisfies! You will be amazed by the flavor in this good for you rice dish.
Easy healthy recipes
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole is quick and easy to throw together
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than storebought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- BBQ Shredded chicken sandwich
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- Best Oriental Slaw recipe
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- See all of our favorite family recipes here
Out-of-this-World Pineapple Fried Rice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium Serrano Chile, sliced into rings (remove seeds for less heat)
- 4 cups brown rice, cooked
- 16 ounce can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup soy sauce, low-sodium
- 1/3 cup vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot powder (optional to help thicken)
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet over high heat. Add onion, garlic, and chile and stir fry for 4 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons water and add pineapple, peas, rice, and cashews and cook over medium heat until heated thoroughly; about 4 minutes. Meanwhile, mix together the sauce and pour over rice and continue cooking until heated thoroughly. Serve warm or leftover in kids lunches cold.