This super yummy breakfast recipe is not only delicious and easy to make, but it is a healthy recipe too! People of all ages will love this Chocolate Triple Berry Overnight Oats. This overnight oatmeal recipe is quick and easy to make for a satisfying and yummy start to yoru day! Your whole family will love these easy overnight oats.
Berry Overnight Oats
Looking for something delicious, easy, AND good for you? Think it’s a tall order? Nope – we have developed a recipe that will surely satisfy all those needs. This berry overnight oats is filled with good-for-you, nutritious ingredients, but with a yummy flavor that will delight your taste buds and leave you ready to jump out of bed to get to breakfast! Plus, it’s super easy and makes itself while you sleep. This healthy overnight oats recipe is so simple you will find yourself making this delicious breakfast recipe all the time and with the addition of cocoa powder AND berries, your whole family will want some too!
Meet your new favorite breakfast recipe….
Easy Overnight Oats
Mix together old fashioned oats, chia seeds, cocoa powder, milled flax seeds.
Easy Overnight Oats
Fold in honey and almond milk.
Overnight Oats for Kids
Put oatmeal mixture in two jars and store in the refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 4 days.
Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
When ready to serve, gently stir oatmeal and top with mixed berries and slivered almonds.
NOTE: If you like your overnight oats hot, just put the jar in a microwave for 1 minute before topping with fruit.
Kids Overnight Oats
This delicious chocolate overnight oats recipe is sure to be a favorite with adults and kids alike. It is a healthy, quick 5 minute breakfast for school days.
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole is quick and easy to throw together
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than storebought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- Best Oriental Slaw recipe
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- See all of our favorite family recipes here
Chocolate Triple Berry Overnight Oats
- 2/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon milled flax seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2/3 cup frozen triple berries medley, cut into bite size chunks
- slivered almonds, additional berries, and honey
- In a small bowl add in your dry ingredients, next fold in the yogurt and milk. Store oatmeal mixture in a small glass jar with a seal tight lid. Refrigerate for a minimum of two hours, or up to 5 days.
- Before serving, give mixture a gentle stir with a spoon and heat in a microwave for one minute.