This super yummy breakfast recipe is not only delicious and easy to make, but it is a healthy recipe too! People of all ages will love this Chocolate Triple Berry Overnight Oats.
Looking for something delicious, easy, AND good for you? Think it’s a tall order? Nope – we have developed a recipe that will surely satisfy all those needs. This berry overnight oats is filled with good-for-you, nutritious ingredients, but with a yummy flavor that will delight your taste buds and leave you ready to jump out of bed to get to breakfast! Plus, it’s super easy and makes itself while you sleep.
Meet your new favorite breakfast recipe….
Berry Overnight Oats
Mix together old fashioned oats, chia seeds, cocoa powder, milled flax seeds.
Easy Overnight Oats
Fold in honey and almond milk.
Overnight Oats for Kids
Put oatmeal mixture in two jars and store in the refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 4 days.
Mixed Berry Overnight Oats
When ready to serve, gently stir oatmeal and top with mixed berries and slivered almonds.
NOTE: If you like your overnight oats hot, just put the jar in a microwave for 1 minute before topping with fruit.
Kids Overnight Oats
This delicious chocolate overnight oats recipe is sure to be a favorite with adults and kids alike. It is a healthy, quick 5 minute breakfast for school days.
Yummy Breakfast Recipes
Chocolate Triple Berry Overnight Oats
- 2/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon milled flax seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2/3 cup frozen triple berries medley, cut into bite size chunks
- slivered almonds, additional berries, and honey
- In a small bowl add in your dry ingredients, next fold in the yogurt and milk. Store oatmeal mixture in a small glass jar with a seal tight lid. Refrigerate for a minimum of two hours, or up to 5 days.
- Before serving, give mixture a gentle stir with a spoon and heat in a microwave for one minute.