Enjoy the taste of fall with this decadent, easy-to-make Easy Pumpkin Lava Cake. This is such a yummy, easy dessert recipe your family will look forward to.
Pumpkin Lava Cake
I just love making apple, squash, and pumpkin recipes in the fall. Not only are they in season and taste yummy, but they make my house smell like fall too! You will love this unique twist on a lava cake recipe. Instead of chocolate, we’ve included fall favorite ingredients to make these yummy Pumpkin Lava Cakes.
If you are looking for more yummy pumpkin recipes to fill your October and November menus, don’t miss these family favorite pumpkin recipes:
Pumpkin lava cake recipe
- My Famous Twice Baked Potatoes with Cream Cheese
- Super easy Best bbq chicken sandwich recipe
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than store bought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- Best Oriental Slaw recipe
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- See all of our favorite family recipes here
Easy Pumpkin Lava Cake Recipe
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup quick cook oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pour thick batter into 8" souffle dish or square pan.
- Now mix together the topping and sprinkle over top.
- Pour 1 1/2 cup HOT water over the top of the ingredients - DON"T MIX!
- Bake 45 minutes. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before serving.