This yummy Fall dinner idea combines a stew with fall favorite apple cider and served over family favorite mashed potatoes for a winning combination! Use apple cider dinner recipes to bring a fun autumn flavor to your meal that is both healthy, nutritious, and delicious! Your family will request this apple cider and sirloin frequently!
Apple cider dinner recipes
I love adding apple cider to everything in the fall. It just makes everything taste like autumn and so yummy! But I was having trouble thinking of dinner recipes. So this main dish apple cider dinner recipe was my answer! This dinner recipe with apple cider uses the tangy cider to compliment the beef and serve over mashed potaotoes for a comfort food perfect for fall! Plus this meal can be done on the stove top or instapot!
Dinner recipes with apple cider
All you need for this quick and easy autumn dinner idea are a few simple ingredients:
- olive oil
- apple cider
- beef broth
- top sirloin cubes
- Salt & pepper
- sour cream
- sharp cheddar
- all purpose flour
Apple cider beef stew
Preheat oven to 375 F. In a large pot, over medium-high heat, melt the 2 Tablespoons butter with 1 Tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle beef with salt & pepper then add to hot oil in the pan. Toss to brown on all sides (6-8 minutes).
Fall Dinner Ideas
Add about 1 cup chopped onions and 1 cup peeled and chopped carrots to the beef and cook 4-5 minutes to start softening and soak up the yummy flavor.
Sprinkle with flour and stir to combine & coat. Heat 1-2 minutes to take the chalky taste out of the flour.
Add apple cider and broth and bring to boil. Once boiling place in oven safe pan, cover and place in cook for 1 – 1 ½ hours.
Mashed Potatoes Dinner Idea
Meanwhile cook potatoes in boilin water until tender. Drain and put back in the pan. Mash with milk, sour cream, cheese, and chives.
Serve beef stew over mashed potatoes.
Each bite has the creamy mashed potatoes with the hearty, flavorful apple cider beef and veggies. It is such a fabulous combination you need to try to understans.
Apple cider and Sirloin
Yummy Fall dinner idea that combines an apple cider stew over family favorite mashed potatoes for a winning combination!
- Amazing Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- The BEST Monkey Bread Recipe
- Homemade Oatmeal: Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal. Bannana Oatmeal, Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats, or Butterscotch Oats – a really good oatmeal !
- Easy Banana Walnut Bread
- Cheesey Hashbrown Casserole
- Delicious Cinnamon Coffee Cake with cinnamon streussal filling and crumb topping
- Fall favorite, Breakfast Apple Cake
- Breakfast Pizza is such a yummy, Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Heavenly Orange Rolls
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Waffles are so flavorful and taste like fall
- Yummy Gingerbread Waffles
- BEST Sweet Chili Recipe
- Hambone Soup Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chili
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Best ever Tomato Soup with bacon
- Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Green Chicken Taco Soup
- Early Autumn Fall Soup Recipes with sausage and apple
- Easy Black Bean Soup Recipe
- Maple Orange Glazed Ham
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna Recipe
- Quick and Easy Orange Couscous Chicken
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Pulled Pork Cornbread Casserole
- Juicy Lemon Chicken Pasta Instant pot
- Quick and Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Best Ever Mac and Cheese
- Super Tender BBQ Roast
- Homemade Copycat Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- Super Flavorful Grilled Pork Loin
- Easy Pasta Recipe with Ham, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese
- Homemade Butterscotch Pudidng Recipe
- White Chocolate Macademia Cookies Recipe
- Easy Pecan Pie Bars
- Cute Candy Cane Cookies Recipe
- Easy Fall Dessert – a mix and dump pumpkin cake that EVERYONE will love!
- Super Easy Date Bars with nuts
- Scrumptious Homemade Cherry Pie
- Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe with Hershey Kiss
- Stunning Christmas Checkerboard Cookies
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is an ooey gooey fall dessert your family will want seconds of!
- Leftover Pie Crust Pinwheels
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Peanut Brittle
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Buttery Spritz Cookies
- Creamy, Homemade White Hot Chocolate Recipe
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
- Easy Homemade Hot Cocoa
- You’ve got to try this incredible Homemade Eggnog recipe
Fall Apple Cider Stew over Mashed Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- 3/4 lb top sirloin cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 large onion chopoped
- 2 medium carrots peeled and chopped
- 6 large potatoes
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 Tablespoons chives
- Preheat oven to 375 F. In pan over medium-high heat butter and oil. Toss beef with salt & pepper and add to hot oil in the pan. Toss to brown on all sides (6-8 minutes). Add chopped onion, and chopped carrots and cook 4-5 minutes with the beef in the skillet. Sprinkle with flour and stir to combine & coat and heat 1-2 minutes. Add apple cider and broth and bring to boil. Once boiling place in oven safe pan, cover and place in cook for 1 – 1 ½ hours. Meanwhile cook potatoes in boilin water until tender. Drain and put back in the pan. Mash with milk, sour cream, cheese, and chives. Serve beef stew over mashed potatoes.