One of my favorite things about summer is grilling! SUre it’s fun ot try to grill new things, mouthwatering ribs, juicy burgers, and steaks, we end up doing a lot of easy grilled chicken recipes. Chicken is not only relatively cheap compared to all the meats, but it is one of the best for you healthwise and super versatile too. This easy bbq chicken breast is sure to become another go-to summer recipe for your family. The best chicken marinade for bbq uses a couple common kitchen staples for a quick and easy marinade for chicken!
Easy bbq chicken breast
Stop scrolling and start cooking this easy bbq chicken breast. This juicy, tender, easy grilled chicken recipe uses a super yummy best chicken marinade for bbq to up the flavor withouts sacrificing the ease of cooking yummy chicken on the grill. So whether you are grilling your weekday dinner, a bbq for family and friends, or sunday dinner – this easy bbq chicken recipe is sure to be a hit!
Easy grilled chicken recipes
I love that this BBQ Chicken has just a couple simple ingredients and is easy to throw together!
Best chicken marinade for bbq
Toss together the orange juice, brown sugar, barbecue sauce, and minced garlic and marinate your chicken in the refrigerator overnight in a covered dish.
For best results you will want to marinate your chicken overnight.
Easy bbq chicken recipe
When ready to BBQ, just heat your grill to medium heat and place the chicken breasts directly on the grill. Cook, turning once, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F, about 25 minutes.
Easy barbecue chicken
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole is quick and easy to throw together
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than storebought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- BBQ Shredded chicken sandwich
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- Best Oriental Slaw recipe
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- See all of our favorite family recipes here
Easy BBQ Chicken Recipe
- 3-4 chicken breasts, trimmed
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic, optional
- Place the chicken in a container or 3" deep dish, and pour over the marinade. Flip the chicken around to combine and completely coat. Cover and place in the fridge to marinate overnight.
- When ready to cook, eat your BBQ or grill and carefully place the chicken breasts directly on the grill. Cook until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
- serve with corn on the cob and baked potato.