One of my favorite things about summer is grilling! And one of my favorite things to grill is this Easy BBQ Chicken Recipe.
Family Favorite Recipes
- Copycat Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce Recipe
- How to Make your own Pasta & Meat Sauce Recipe
- Homemade TACO Pizza
- Chicken Marsala – YUM!
- Crockpot BBQ Sandwiches
- Crockpot BBQ Roast
I love that this BBQ Chicken has just a couple simple ingredients and is easy to throw together!
Toss together the orange juice, brown sugar, barbecue sauce, and minced garlic and marinate your chicken in the refrigerator overnight in a covered dish.
For best results you will want to marinate your chicken overnight.
When ready to BBQ, just heat your grill to medium heat and place the chicken breasts directly on the grill. Cook, turning once, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F, about 25 minutes.
Easy BBQ Chicken Recipe
- 3-4 chicken breasts, trimmed
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic, optional
- Place the chicken in a container or 3" deep dish, and pour over the marinade. Flip the chicken around to combine and completely coat. Cover and place in the fridge to marinate overnight.
- When ready to cook, eat your BBQ or grill and carefully place the chicken breasts directly on the grill. Cook until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
- serve with corn on the cob and baked potato.