Easy Summer Snacks
- Strawberry cheesecake bites made from cereal and strawberries!
- Fish themed lunch, perfect for packing when going to the beach.
- Make your own ice cream in a bag, wow, life changing!
- Or try this lemonade ice cream with an Angry Birds theme.
- No added sugar smoothies, yes please!
- Ice lollies/popsicles go down a treat during Summer. Make Fruit ice lollies or Banana ice cream popsicles with real fruit.
- How cute are these Strawberry ladybugs?
- This No-bake strawberry cheesecake is so easy to make with the kids, perfect for tea time.
Healthy summer snacks
- Have sprinkles on hand? Use it to make yummy Sprinkle marshmallow pops or Jazzy Oreo popsicles.
- Use coconut milk and funfetti for these popsicles and pudding cups for these Dirt cake fudge pops.
- Ever made Gummy worm popsicles or Coconut water and fruit popsicles?
- These Healthy popsicles your kids will definitely love during Summer!
- Make Chocolate cranberry trail mix to pop in the lunch boxes on an outing or Edible flower and yogurt bark.
- Yogurt is an alternative to ice cream, like these Frozen yogurt bites.
- My favorite Summer flavor? Lemon! Try this South African Lemon Meringue Pie, you’ll love it!
Summer snack ideas
- A fun fine motor activity with snack idea: Fruit necklaces for the young ones.
- Watermelon is another favorite here. Make Fruit “pizza” or simply use craft sticks to make Watermelon Pops!
- Pretty, pretty(and healthy) lunch idea: Veggie Rainbow Wraps!
- Kids love to make their own drinks. Let them squeeze lemons to make this Kid-made Lemonade recipe!
- So many yummy snacks to get you in the mood for Summer!
Summer snacks for kids
Which one of these easy summer snacks will you try first?
Looking for more outdoor activities for kids and things to do in the summer? Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids will love these fun ideas to keep them busy all summer long:
- Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet!
- 2 ingredient Easy Slime Recipe
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – it’s super EASY!
- Kids will no nuts over this simple Pop Rock Experiment
- Handprint Strawberry Craft for Summer
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Water Balloon Experiment – exploring densit with an EPIC summer activity for kids
- Amazing Bubble Painting
- Mind Blowing Color Changing Playdough
Summer Activities for Kids
- Egg Shell DIY Chia Pet Craft – Silly Spring / Summer Activities for Kids
- Grass Head Craft for Kids
- Blow GIANT bubbles with this Homemade Bubble Solution
- Outrageously FUN Bubble Painting
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- 30 Fun June Crafts for Kids
- Must try Lego Zipline
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Homemade Chalk Recipe
- 75+ FUN Scavenger Hunts for Kids
- Find activities by month with our June Crafts for kids or our June Activities for Kids!
Fun Summer Activities for Kids
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough
- Whip up a batch of Kool Aid Playdough – it smells amazing!
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Rocket Science Experiment for Kids
- Summer Bucket List Printable with Ice Cream Theme
- How to Make Ice Cream in a Bag
- Ice Cream Playdough Patterns
- Head to the zoo with this FREE Zoo Scavenger Hunt – lots of choices for all ages!
- Make your favorite animal with one of these 100 animal crafts
- Try one of these fun Animal I Spy Printables
- Play with your food using this goldfish counting activity
- After seeing the frogs at the pond, grab this free life cycle of a frog worksheet
- Avoid the summer learning loss by practicing math with these crack the code worksheets
- First Day of Summer Craft
- Create this gorgeous stained glass art for kids
- 107 Epic Summer Activities for Kids