Make this super quick microwave carmel popcorn for your families next movie or game night. You will be amazed how simple this easy carmel popcorn recipe is to whip up. Plus this microwavel carmel corn doesn’t use any nasty preservatives, fillers, or artificial ingredients like it’s store bough counterpart!
Microwave Carmel Popcorn
I love making family movie night or game night extra special with snacks. Kids are all about food! So popcorn and homemade carmel popcorn have been on our rotation for a while. Today I want to share our microwave carmel popcorn recipe with you. Our oven baked carmel popcorn is a different, equally delightful, texture that is more like it bakes into the popcorn itself to make a uniform flavor without the chew. It is a light crunch with no sticky texture. microwave carmel corn is a chewy and sticky teture with delightful homemade carmel sauce baked onto the carmel. You really have to try both easy carmel popcorn variations to see the difference for yourself. Spoiler alert – they are both AMAZING and super yummy!
Easy Carmel Popcorn Recipe
To whip up a batch an easy carmel corn recipe all you need are a couple simple ingredients:
- brown sugar, packed
- light Karo Syrup
- plain popcorn
Microwave Carmel Corn
Mix brown sugar, butter, and karo syrup in a LARGE microwave safe bowl.
Easy Carmel Corn
Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir then microwave 2 minutes more.
Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe
Stir in 7 cups of plain popcorn, coating well, and microwave 2 additional minutes. Stir popcorn thoroughly and microwave a final 1:30 – 2:00 minutes.
Easy Carmel Popcorn
Pour popcorn onto parchment paper to cool & harden.
Within 2 minutes it is ready to enjoy!
Homemade Carmel Popcorn
Pour a big bown of carmel popcorn to enjoy together.
Carmel Popcorn from Scratch
This stuff tastes better than store bought! It coats the popcorn bueatifully for a nice uniform color with plenty of sweet carmel coating on each kernel.
You can jazz it up with drizzle of chocolate or some cinnamon.
This makes a great gift for teachers in a bag with a cute note!
Easy Carmel Corn Recipe
Super quick microwave carmel popcorn recipe takes under 10 minutes and is perfect for your next family movie or game night.
- Homemade Butterscotch Pudidng Recipe
- White Chocolate Macademia Cookies Recipe
- This Easy Oreo Cheeseball can be served as an appetizer or dessert!
- Easy Pecan Pie Bars
- Cute Candy Cane Cookies Recipe
- Refreshing Lemonade Cake
- Easy Fall Dessert – a mix and dump pumpkin cake that EVERYONE will love!
- Super Easy Date Bars with nuts
- Scrumptious Homemade Cherry Pie
- Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe with Hershey Kiss
- Stunning Christmas Checkerboard Cookies
- Perfect for summer, Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Crumb Bars
- Creamy Peaches and Cream Ice Cream recipe
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- Whip up a batch of this carmel chex mix for your next game night or potluck!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- Easy, frozen Summer Strawberry Dessert
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- Leftover Pie Crust Pinwheels
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Peanut Brittle
- So good their gone, easy homemade brownies recipe
- Perfect for summer, Lemon Bars with vanilla wafer crust
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake – this is what I request for my birthday cake every year! YUM!
- Classic Vanilla Ice Cream in a homemade ice cream maker
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Oh-so-Delicious Tres Leches Cake is quick and easy to make!
- Buttery Spritz Cookies
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- Easy Oven Baked Caramel Popcorn or Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- Quick and EASY Bagel Dip
- Homemade Apple Hand Pies with carmel dipping sauce
- Creamy, Homemade White Hot Chocolate Recipe
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
- Easy Homemade Hot Cocoa
- You’ve got to try this incredible Homemade Eggnog recipe
Easy Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup light Karo Syrup
- 7 cups plain popcorn store bought or home popped
- Mix bornw sugar, butter, and karo syrup in a LARGE microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir then microwave 2 minutes more. Stir in 7 cups of plain popcorn, coating well, and microwave 2 additional minutes. Stir popcorn thoroughly and microwave a final 1:30 – 2:00 minutes. Pour popcorn onto parchment paper to cool & harden. Within 2 minutes it is ready to enjoy!