Looking for a yummy breakfast or snacking bread that captures summer? This delicious peach bread combines the juicy, flavor of summertime peaches with a satisfying loaf. You’ve got to try this peach bread recipe that will delight your family and friends!
Nothing says summer like a sweet peach! This southern peach bread is a great way to caputre that summer flavor with a peach recipe for your bumper crop of peaches! This peach bread recipe is quick and easy to make and perfect for a make ahead breakfast or snack too!
All you need to whip up this simple dessert with peaches are a few simple ingredients:
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 2 large peaches, peeled, pitted, cut to chunks
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup whole milk (or half & half)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
Start out by peeling and chopping the peaches into bite size pieces.
Peach Bread Recipe
In a large bowl stir together the sugar, milk, oil, and eggs. Now mix in the flour, salt, and baking powder.
Note: The batter will be a bit dry.
Peach quick bread
Fold in the peaches and pecans until thoroughly blended.
Southern Peach Bread
Spoon the batter into a standard 9×5″ loaf pan or two smaller size half pans.
Fresh Peach Bread
Bake at 350 F for 50-60 minutes, or until knife inserted into th eloaf comes out clean. Alow it to cool or 20 minutes.
Peach Bread with Fresh Peaches
In a small bowl whisk together the milk and powdered sugar. Drizzle over the cooled bread just before serving.
The drizzle both gives it a more elegant look and helps keep the bread extra moist too! This is such a satisfying and refreshing bread!
This yummy peach bread combines the juicy, flavor of summertime peaches with a satisfying bread recipe that will become a new favorite!
This yummy breakfast bread is perfect to make ahead for a busy weekday morning, wrap up and take to a friend or potluck.
Serve plain or with butter.
This is such a delicious baked good to make when fresh beaches are bountiful during the summer!
- Amazing Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Oatmeal: Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal. Bannana Oatmeal, Chocolate Berry Overnight Oats, or Butterscotch Oats – a really good oatmeal !
- Flavorful Peach Bread with pecans
- Easy Banana Walnut Bread
- Cinnamon Zucchini Coffee Cake
- Delicious Cinnamon Coffee Cake with cinnamon streussal filling and crumb topping
- Family Favorite Blueberry Muffins with a streusal topping
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Fall favorite, Breakfast Apple Cake
- Breakfast Pizza is such a yummy, Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Dad’s Healthy Egg McMuffin
- Heavenly Orange Rolls
- Super Easy Egg Casserole you can make ahead
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- No Fail Pancake Recipe or our Yummy Banana Pancakes
- Sourdough Crepes with Bananas Foster
- Homemade, Bread Machine English Muffins – way better than the store bought and easier than you’d think
- Pumpkin Waffles are so flavorful and taste like fall
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Croutons
- BEST Sweet Chili Recipe
- Hambone Soup Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chili
- Instapot Corn Chowder Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Best ever Tomato Soup with bacon
- Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Green Chicken Taco Soup
- Early Autumn Fall Soup Recipes with sausage and apple
Recipes for Salads and Sandwiches
- Creamy Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe that is perfect for company
- Grilled Brie and Pear Sandwich
- Kid Favorite Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch
- Best Oriental Coleslaw with Soy Sauce
- Beet Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Ground Beef Taco Salad
- Easy Spinach and Berry Salad
- Best Potato Salad loaded up with bacon, eggs, cheese, and more!
- Snicker Apple Salad Recipe – my kids favorite Thanksgiving dish!
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad with Cashews, Bacon, and tangy dressing!
- Mom’s Easy Lasagna Recipe
- Quick and Easy Orange Couscous Chicken
- General Tso Chicken Recipe
- Yummy Orange Chicken Pasta is perfect for a quick weekday supper
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Delicious Homemade Tortilla Recipe
- Rich Mac and Cheese Pies
- Sausage Make Ahead Foil Packet Dinners
- Easy Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- Juicy Lemon Chicken Pasta Instant pot
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- Best Ever Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Dave’s Gourmet Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce
- Easy Cheese Souffle
- Super Tender BBQ Roast
- Homemade Copycat Godfathers Taco Pizza Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- How to make homemade pasta
- Super Flavorful Grilled Pork Loin
- Healthy Pineapple Fried Rice
- Seriously the Best, Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Pasta Recipe with Ham, Walnuts, and Parmesan Cheese
- This Easy Oreo Cheeseball can be served as an appetizer or dessert!
- Refreshing Lemonade Cake
- Easy Fall Dessert – a mix and dump pumpkin cake that EVERYONE will love!
- Scrumptious Homemade Cherry Pie
- Making this snow ice cream is one my kids’ favorite annual traditions!
- Perfect for summer, Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Crumb Bars
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is an ooey gooey fall dessert your family will want seconds of!
- Creamy Peaches and Cream Ice Cream recipe
- This sandcastle ice cream is so clever and EASY to make! You are sure to be the coolest mom on the block!
- You don’t need a fancy ice cream maker; here is how to make ice cream in a bag
- These homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are the perfect dessert to go along with your Mexican dinner
- If you’ve never tried our melt in your mouth sugar cookies, you are missing out!
- Whip up a batch of this carmel chex mix for your next game night or potluck!
- These snicker cookies are so decadent with a delightful melty middle!
- Easy, frozen Summer Strawberry Dessert
- This soft Gingerbread Man Recipe for kids is my most requested for every cookie swap!
- Leftover Pie Crust Pinwheels
- I can almost smell this cooking, my perfect every time, best pumpkin pie recipe
- My kids favorite cookies – Monster Cookie Recipe
- Or make these classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- So good their gone, easy homemade brownies recipe
- Perfect for summer, Lemon Bars with vanilla wafer crust
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake – this is what I request for my birthday cake every year! YUM!
- Classic Vanilla Ice Cream in a homemade ice cream maker
- Our favorite cake ball recipes
- So good you just can’t stop eating it Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Mom’s Homemade Apple Pie
- Oh-so-Delicious Tres Leches Cake is quick and easy to make!
- Buttery Spritz Cookies
- Pepperoni Cheeseball Game Day Appetizers
- Easy, Homemade Oven Baked Caramel Popcorn
- My famous pineapple cream cheese dip
- Zesty Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Our GO TO Salsa Recipe with gardne fresh tomatoes
- Grab your veggies, they are going to want to take a dunk in this Southwestern Dip
- Family Favorite appetizer meatballs with super quick secret sauce!
- Quick Pineapple Salsa made from scratch
- Sweet and Sour Bacon and Water Chestnut Appetizer
- Go to Peanut Butter Dip for Apples
- Quick and EASY Bagel Dip
- Homemade Apple Hand Pies with carmel dipping sauce
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without serving up this family traditional Wassail Recipe
Breads and Side Dishes
- Super Moist Southern Cornbread recipe with creamed corn
- Easy Bread Machine Hamurger Buns
- Super Yummy Quick Yeast Rolls
- Southern Corn Spoon Bread
- Rosemary Crock pot Bread
- Sweet Potato Sourdough Buns
- Delicious Yeastless Bread – quick bread recipe no yeast
- Holiday Green Bean Casserole
- Smoked Green Beans – cook in the oven or smoker
- Best Sweet Potato Casserole
- Family Favorite Cornbread Stuffing
Peach Pecan Bread Recipe
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 2 large peaches, peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspons baking powder
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- Peel and cut up the peaces. Set aside and chop the pecans.
- In a large bowl stir together the sugar, milk, oil, and eggs. Now mix in the flour, salt, and baking powder. Note: The batter will be a bit dry.
- Fold in the peaches and pecans until thoroughly blended.
- Spoon the batter into a standard 9x5" loaf pan or two smaller size half pans.
- Bake at 350 F for 50-60 minutes, or until knife inserted into th eloaf comes out clean. Alow it to cool or 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl whisk together the milk and powdered sugar. Drizzle over the cooled bread just before serving.