Make learning fun this September, October, and November with this easy Fall Unit Study. There are enough fall theme activities and ideas to make a week long fall unit study, and much more. There are fall themed educational activities to teach language arts, fall math, fall science, and lots of fall art and craft ideas! Fall is such a fun theme for homeschooling families to study together – from preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade to 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students, there are fun and education fall themed learning ideas for all ages.
Fall Unit Study
Themes are a great way to make learning fun and keep kids engaged as they learn math, grammar, reading, writing, science, history, and crafts with a fun theme. These fall unit study activities and ideas will allow you to teach all your elementary age kids from preschoolers, kindergartners to grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6. Not only do using themes like this autumn unit study save on prep time for you, but it also allows the whole family to learn together in a fun, hands on way! All of the activities we’ve included are free!
Make sure to check out all our themesfor learning together as a homeschool family!
Fall Language Arts Activities
There are lots of fall language arts activities for kids of all ages to try, from pre-writing activities to get little hands ready to write, to fun, fall themed writing prompts for bigger kids.
- Fall Free Nonsense Word Worksheets from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This real vs. nonsense words activity is a super fun activity to help with decoding and blending skills.
- Leaf Art Prewriting Activities from Rainy Day Mum.
This fall themed pre-writing activity is great for preschool aged kids.
- Fall Color Words Emergent Reader from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Help young readers practice reading and learning color words with this free printable, Fall Emergent Reader.
- Fall Color by Sight Word from Totschooling.
Practice sight words with these fun fall themed coloring pages.
- Free Pumpkin Letter Find Printable from Preschool Play and Learn.
Practice letter recognition, visual discrimination, and learning to spot upper and lowercase letters with these fun free printables.
- Fall Leaf Letter Matching from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This fun free printable is a great way to work on upper and lowercase letter identification.
- Felt Fall Tree Color Rhyme from School Time Snippets.
Learning this fun fall song is a great way to work on language skills.
- Pumpkin Word Family Sliders from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Make learning rhyming words fun with these super cute, free printable pumpkin Word Family Sliders!
- Fall Themed Mazes from Powerful Mothering.
Work on fine motor skills with these fun free printable fall mazes.
- September themed writing prompts from 123 Homeschool 4 me.
These free printable September themed writing prompts include pages for Labour Day, Grandparents Day, Apple and more.
- October themed writing prompts from 123 Homeschool 4 me.
These free printable October themed writing prompts include pages for Halloween, pumpkins, scarecrows and more.
- November themed writing prompts from 123 Homeschool 4 me.
These free printable November themed writing prompts included pages for Veteran’s Fay, Thanksgiving and more.
- Fall Theme Word Search Printable from Real Life At Home.
How many fall words can you find in this free printable word search?
- Bingo Marker Fall Mystery Pictures from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Help children practice letter recognition with these super cute, free printable, mystery picture worksheets.
- Candy Corn Phonics Puzzles from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This free printable is a fun way for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade students to practicing letter sounds.
- Printable Gratitude Pumpkin Writing Pages from Coffee and Carpool.
Practice writing and focus on gratitude and thanksgiving with this free printable.
- Apple ABC Game from Preschool Play and Learn.
Kids will have fun matching letters and the beginning sounds with this free printable matching game.
- Fall Color by Letter from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
These free fall themed kindergarten worksheets are a great way for kids to work on letter recognition.
- Free Printable Alphabet Tracing Book for Fall from Preschool Play and Learn.
How cute is this fall themed free printable alphabet tracing book?
- Beginning Blends Fall Leaf Puzzles from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Kids will have fun practicing identifying consonant blends with these free printable leaf puzzles.
- Fall Alphabet Sticker Worksheets from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
These alphabet worksheets are perfect for fall with pumpkins, acorns, apples, trees, and more.
- Free Thanksgiving Alphabet Turkeys from Preschool Play and Learn.
These adorable, free printable alphabet turkeys are such a fun way to work on beginning sounds in November!
- Apple Compound Words Worksheets from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Practice compound words with these free printable worksheets.
- Fall Name Activity for Preschool from Books and Giggles.
This apple themed printable is a great way for preschoolers to learn their name.
- Fall Syllable Clip Cards from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These free printable cards are a fun way to practice identifying how many syllables are in words.
- Fall Alphabet Letters Game from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Practice letters with this cute free printable fall themed game.
- Apple Synonyms and Antonyms Worksheets from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Make practicing grammar fun with this fun with these free printable synonyms and antonyms worksheets.
- Fall Color Words Worksheets from Preschool Play and Learn.
This is a fun way for kids to learn color words.
- Fall Vowels Coloring Pages from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Can your learners find the secret message hidden in this free printable activity?
- Free Traceable Alphabet Apple Cards from Preschool Play and Learn.
Practice making upper and lowercase letters with this adorable apple printable.
- Apple Sight Words Activity from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
This apple tree sight words activity is such a fun way for kids to practice spelling and reading sight words.
- Apple Alphabet Letter Recognition Strips from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This free printable apple themed activity is great for working on letter recognition.
- Apple Find the Letter Tracing Worksheets from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Preschool and kindergarten kids will love these dot-a-dot free printable worksheets.
- Pumpkin Homophone Puzzles from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Kids will have fun practicing homophones with these super cute, free printable puzzles.
- Find the Letter Pumpkin Printables from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Kids will have fun learning and practicing identifying lowercase letters with these super cute, free printable, pumpkin worksheets.
- Pumpkin Pie Word Family Activity from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This pumpkin themed activity is perfect for literacy centers during fall.
- Alphabet Tracing Pumpkin Puzzles from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Practice letter tracing and recognizing beginning sounds with these free printable pumpkin puzzles.
Fall Books for Kids
Don’t forget to read some Fall books as part of your fall themed unit study.
You can read a different fall book each day, Monday through Friday, or choose your favorite book (s) and read it all 5 days of the week. Remember kids adore repetition, so don’t worry about boring your children!
- This list of 24 Fall Books for Kidsis a great place to find fabulous autumn books to read.
- And this list of 26 Fall Picture Books to Cuddle up With is full of gorgeous books that are perfect for a snuggly reading session on cold fall day.
Fall Math Activities
There are so many fabulous fall themed math activities on this list, you are sure to find fun fall math games and ideas for kids of all ages and grade levels.
- Fall Color by Number from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These free printable, color by number sheets are perfect for solidifying your children’s number recognition skills.
- Fall Leaf Graph Activity from Really Are you Serious.
Learn about graphing with this simple fall leaf math activity.
- Fall Worksheets Counting 1-5 from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
This free printable counting book has five counting worksheets to help beginners learn to count from 1-5.
- Fall Counting Worksheets from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This huge pack of free printable, fall worksheets has lots of different way for kids to practice counting to 10.
- Apple Math Activity Tray from And Next Comes L.
This is a great, hands-on, way to practice counting, one-to-one correspondence, and addition.
- Fall Pumpkin Playdough Mats from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
These free playdough mats help improve fine motor skills and practice counting to 20.
- Counting Apple Mini Book from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Kids will love practicing counting to 10 with this fun apple activity.
- Counting Pumpkin Seeds Sensory Bin from Taming Little Monsters.
Practice fine motor skills and math skills with this fun fall activity.
- Fall Crows Counting Cards Activity from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Practice number skills with these fun fall crow free printables.
- Apple Number Bonds Activity from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These cute free printables are a fun apple themed math activity.
- Apple Counting Activity from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds.
This apple counting activity and free printable works on 1:1 correspondence and is perfect for pre-k and preschoolers.
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Sneak some simple apple math into your fall themed learning unit!
- Fall Addition Activity for Kindergartners from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
This free printable activity uses a number line to practice adding numbers 1-12 and adding on.
- Apple Math Salt Tray from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This is a great hands on math and sensory activity that the kids will love.
- Free Pumpkin Shape Puzzles from School Time Snippets.
This is a great, hands on, way for toddlers and preschoolers to learn shapes.
- Candy Corn Addition / Subtraction Puzzles from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Kids will love this candy corn themed free printable math activity.
- Measuring Leaves, Outdoor Math from And Next Comes L.
Do some outdoor math learning with this simple activity.
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This free printable multiplication game is a fun way to get kids working on multiplication facts.
- Skip Counting Fall Math Worksheets from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Help kids practice skip counting and what comes next with these super cute, free printable fall math worksheets.
- Acorn Number Bonds Math Worksheet from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Make practicing basic addition fun with this fall with these super cute, free printable worksheets.
- Fall Number Game for Preschoolers from Preschool Play and Learning.
Everyone will love playing this free printable number game.
- Candy Corn Number Puzzles from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Help young learners work on number sense with this super cute, fall themed candy corn counting game.
- Fall Count and Clip Cards from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
This free printable math activity is great for helping students not only count to 10, but number trace too.
- Pumpkin Pie Number Craft from Preschool Play and Learn.
This free printable activity is such a fun way for kids to work on number sense while making a fun fall craft.
- Free Printable Apple Math for Kids from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
How many apples are growing on your tree? Kids will love this fun free printable counting acitivity.
- Count to 20 Hole Punching Apple Munching Printable Activity from Preschool Play and Learn.
This print and go activity is a great hands-on math activity for young kids.
- Fall Number Mats from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These free printable fall playdough mats are fun, hands-on, counting and number activity.
- Fall Counting Book from Preschool Play and Learn.
Kids will have fun practicing counting with this super cute, free printable, Fall Counting Book.
- Pumpkin Order of Operation Math Puzzles from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These order of operations puzzles give older students a chance to practice important skills, as well as work on mental math.
- Fall Addition Worksheets using Stickers from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Kids will have fun practicing adding numbers with these super cute, free printable sticker worksheets.
- Turkey Subtraction Worksheets from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Make practicing math fun in November with these super cute, free printable Turkey Subtraction pages.
- Count to 10 Apple Playdough Mats from Preschool Play and Learn.
Get out the playdough and have fun learning counting to ten with this free printable acivity.
- Apple Math Counting Seeds Activity from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Have fun practicing counting to 20 with this apple math printable.
- Acorn and Squirrel Counting Cards from Rainy Day Mum.
Work on counting with the bonus of adding in some easy fine motor skills practice too.
- Free Fall Tree Number Matching from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Match the leaves to the numbers on the tree with this fun free printable.
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game from Kindergarten Worksheet and Games.
Make practicing shape recognition fun with these super cute shape pumpkins!
- Free Pumpkin Addition Game from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This super cute, clever, and hands-on math activity is perfect for some fall themed math.
- Turkey Math Craft from Preschool Play and Learn.
Have fun practicing counting to 10 while making this adorable turkey craft.
- Pumpkin Pie Number Sense Activities from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This free printable pumpkin pie math puzzle looks good enough to eat!
- One to One Correspondence Pumpkin Pies from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Here is another ‘delicious’ pumpkin pie math printable to try.
- Pumpkin Multiplication Puzzle from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These adorable free printable pumpkin puzzles are a fun way to practice multiplication.
- Fall Leaf Fine Motor Counting Activity from Kids’ Craft Room.
Collect all the gorgeous fall leaves and natural materials to use in this counting activity for preschoolers.
- Skip Counting Pumpkin Seed Trays from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Let’s do some skip counting with this fun, hands-on math activity.
Fall Art Projects
Everyone will love these fall art and craft projects. There are lots of apple crafts, pumpkin crafts, fall leaf crafts, and even more fun fall crafts to choose from.
Fall Crafts for Kids
Celebrate the season with these gorgeous fall themed crafts and art projects for kids.
- Simple Fall Coloring Pages from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These free printable coloring pages are fun for all ages, and great for developing fine motor control.
- Autumn Tree Painting Ideas from Crafts on Sea.
Make a gorgeous autumn tree with four different art techniques.
- Handprint Hedgehog Craft from Simple Everyday Mom.
This handprint hedgehog craft is the perfect blend of cute, fall and fun!
- Pinecone Hedgehog Craft from Red Ted Art.
Collect some pinecones and make this cute little critter.
- How to Make Corn Husk Flowers from Pink Stripey Socks.
Have a go at this gorgeous traditional fall craft.
- How to Make Spicy Scented Sensory Paint from One Time Through.
This spiced scented paint will make your art project smell like Fall!
- Fall Puffy Paint from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Try this fun fall themed puffy paint recipe for a new twist on painting.
- Paper Bowl Scarecrow Craft from I Heart Crafty Things.
This cute scarecrow kids craft is perfect for fall!
- Fall Colored Cereal Tree from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
The kids will love making their own fall tree from cereal!
- Printable Fall Hats from Preschool Play and Learn.
Kids will have fun making these super cute, printable fall hats.
- Fall Handprint Art from Fun A Day.
Explore negative space with this fall hand print art project!
- Tissue Paper Fall Tree Craft from I Heart Crafty Things.
The kids will have fun scrunching up tissue paper to make this gorgeous fall craft.
- Mason Jar Fall Luminaries Craft from Where Imagination Grows.
Have fun making these gorgeous fall decorations.
Fall Apple Art Projects
Fall is the perfect time to try one of these apple crafts for kids.
- Bubble Wrap Apple Tree Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Kids of all ages will love using bubble wrap to make this apple tree craft.
- Pinecone Apple Craft from Non-Toy Gifts.
Combine nature and fall crafts to make these adorable pinecone apples.
- Stuffed Paper Apples from Buggy and Buddy.
This lacing project is perfect for a fall unit and would make a festive fall decoration.
- Tissue Paper Plate Apple Craft from Jinxy Kids.
Celebrate fall with this fun apple craft for all ages.
- Paper Plate and Coffee Filter Apple Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This apple craft uses simple supplies and a few easy steps to make a fun fall craft.
- Fork Printed Apple Tree Craft from Books and Giggles.
Use this fun printing technique to make an apple tree.
- Weaving Paper Apple Craft for Kids From Buggy and Buddy.
Make this bright and colorful papercraft for fall.
- 3D Paper Apple Tree Craft from I Heart Crafty Things.
This cool 3D paper apple tree craft is a perfect fall kids craft.
- Apple basket Craft from Non-Toy Gifts.
Work on your sewing skills as you make this fun apple craft.
- Apple Tree Printing from Emma Owl.
Make these gorgeous printed apple trees with sponges and corks.
- Paper Plate Apple Core Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Kids will have fun celebrating fall with this easy apple core craft.
Fall Leaf Art Projects
Collect some colourful leaves and enjoy making these gorgeous fall leaf crafts.
- Kadinskey Inspired Fall Art Project from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Study the art of Kandinsky, and then create your own artist-inspired fall collages.
- Autumn Leaf Art Prompt from Adventures in a Box.
Challenge your kids to draw the missing half of a leaf with these lovely printable prompts.
- How to Make Autumn Leaf People from Thimble and Twig.
Everyone will love making these adorable fall leaf characters.
- Leaf Printing with Markers from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This leaf printing activity is a fun way to preserve the intricate detail of leaves
- Autumn Leaf Painting from Arty Craft Kids.
Learn about color mixing with this gorgeous autumn leaf art project.
- How to Preserve Leaves from Buggy and Buddy.
Older kids will love using this technique to preserve leaves for fall decorations!
- Make an Autumn Leaf Sun Catcher from The Gingerbread House.
Collect fall leaves to make this gorgeous suncatcher.
- Leaf Lanterns from Red Ted Art.
Make this gorgeous leaf lantern to light up the night.
- Fall Leaf Chalk Pastel Art from Projects with Kids.
These chalk pastel leaves are just gorgeous! A must try art project for fall.
- Oil Pastel Leaf Craft from Messy Little Monster.
This simple art project makes gorgeous fall leaves.
- Toilet Paper Roll Leaf Stamping from Crafty Morning.
Make a gorgeous fall leaf tree with this simple stamping idea.
- Rolling Pin Fall Leaf Painting from Fantastic Fun and Learning.
Have fun with this rolling pin stamp painting idea.
- Leaf Hedgehogs Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun.
Make these adorable little hedgehogs from fall leaves.
- Leaf Butterfly In Jar Craft from Glued to My Crafts.
Make a gorgeous fall butterfly to add to your jar!
- Fall Leaf Painting for Kids from Art Bar.
This beautiful process art activity is perfect for kids of all ages.
Fall Pumpkin Art Projects
These pumpkin crafts are the perfect fall art activity for kids.
- Pumpkin Painting Fall Tree Art from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
Your kids will love this unique, slimy, art activity.
- Painting Pumpkin and Gourds from Rubber Boots and Elf Shoes.
Try painting on these unusual canvases!
- Handprint Keepsake Pumpkin Craft from Kari at Home.
Make this gorgeous pumpkin keepsake with your kids.
- Toilet Paper Tube Pumpkins from Twitchettes.
Add these cute pumpkins to a garland, or just place them around your house for some fall decorations.
- Pumpkin Seed Turkey Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Make this gorgeous turkey from dyed pumpkin seeds!
- Mixed Media Pumpkin Project for Fall from Real Life at Home.
Older kids will love trying their hand at this mixed media art project.
- Paper Strip Pumpkin Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun.
Practice scissor skills while making this fall pumpkin decoration.
- What’s Inside My Pumpkin Fall Craft from Glued To My Crafts.
What will you put inside your pumpkin??
- Hot Pumpkin Melted Crayon Art from Hello Wonderful.
This is a super fun, no-carve pumpkin art and decorating ideas for kids.
- Pumpkin Collages with Fall Fabrics from Where Imagination Grows.
Collect some fall colored fabric scraps to make this simple collage.
- Painting with Pumpkins from My Bored Toddler.
Kids of all ages will love this simple pumpkin painting activity.
Fall Science Projects
Kids of all ages will love doing these fun fall science experiments and activities. Learn about the seasons, nature, and lots more with these fall themed science ideas for kids.
- Apple STEM Activity from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
See if your older children can complete this practical engineering challenge with apples.
- Saving Pumpkin Seeds from Rainy Day Mum.
Learn all about seeds and have to save them with this fun plant science actvity.
- Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Help kids explore why fall leaves change color with this fun, hands on science experiment
- Fall Slime Recipe from Natural Beach Living.
This gorgeous fall leaf slime uses contact solution in the recipe.
- Fall Fall Scavenger Hunt from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Learn to identify various different leaves with this fun scavenger hunt.
- Realistic Leaf Coloring Pages from Itsy Bitsy Fun.
Learn about different kid of leaves with this fun printable.
- Edible Bubble Science with Apples from Preschool Powol Packets.
This edible science experiment is loads of fun, a great lesson and a delicious snack!
- Learn about a Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheets from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Learn all about pumpkins with this free printable worksheet pack.
- Apple Taste Test Activity from Feels Like Home.
This fun taste testing activity combines math and science.
- Preschool Leaf Science Experiment from Preschool Powol Packets.
This is a great activity that lets young kids explore and experiment on their own terms.
- Fall Scavenger Hunt from Twitchettes.
Send your kids off on a scavenger hunt with this fun fall printable.
- “Take a Hike” Nature Hunt from The Chirping Moms.
Enjoy a nature hike with your children to see fall in all it’s glory and try this fun activity!
- Fall Leaf Sorting with Free Printable Cards from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds.
This preschool leaf sorting activity is a great way to add some science to your fall theme.
- Hopping Corn Science Experiment from One Time Through.
Turn ‘popping’ corn inti ‘hopping’ corn with this fun science activity.
- Tracing the Veins of a Leaf from Go Science Kids.
Try this fun autumn STEAM activity with your kids.
- Sink or Float: Apple Science from Learning Hear and There.
This simple density science activity can be done with kids of any age.
- Pumpkin Life Cycle STEM Activity from Kelly’s Classroom Online.
This is a fun, and kinda gross, pumpkin science activity that the kids will love!
- Fall Engineering Challenge from The Preschool Toolbox.
Challenge your kids to build freestanding fall trees!
- Pumpkin Slime from The Craft Train.
Try this recipe for making gorgeous pumpkin colored slime!
- Apple Science Experiment Worksheet from Preschool Play and Learn.
Have fun exploring apples with this fun fall themed apple experiment worksheet.
- Fall Leaf Inspired Slime from Fantastic Fun and Learning.
This fall slime is inspired by some of the beautiful fall leaf colors.
- Apple Life Cycle Spinner from Preschool Play and Learn.
Everyone will have fun learning about the life cycle of an apple with this super cute, free printable.
- Pumpkin Elephant Toothpaste Experiment from Hello Wonderful.
The kids will love this fall themed, foamy, fizzy, fun science experiment.
- Pumpkin Oobleck from Inspiration Laboratories.
This super cool, non-newtonian fluid is made with real pumpkin!
- Applesauce Oobleck Recipe from Little Bins for Little Hands.
And this fun version of oobleck is made with applesauce!
- Dancing Cranberries Science Experiment from Our Family Code.
Learn about floating and sinking with this simple cranberry science experiment.
- More Fall Science Experiments from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Check out this list for even more fall science experiments for kids!
Fall History Ideas and Fall Social Studies Activities
Fall is a great time to include history and social studies into your learning plan. Try one of these simple fall themed history activities, or give one of these fun fall themed social studies ideas a go with your kids.
- Johnny Appleseed Coloring Sheets from 123 Homeschol 4 Me.
Learn about Johnny Appleseed with these free printable coloring pages.
- How to Make Homemade Applesauce from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Make some homemade applesauce to celebrate Johnny Appleseed Day.
- Printable Johnny Appleseed Story from Teach Beside Me.
This is a fun way to learn about Johnny Appleseed.
- Family Handprint Apple Tree from I can teach My Child.
Make a family tree with this gorgeous apple tree activity.
- Pilgrim Activities for Kids from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
With Thanksgiving coming up you can dive into the world of early colonists, and learn about the pilgrims.
- The May Flower Voyage Map Activity from A little Pinch of Perfect.
This printable map and activity is all about the famous voyage across the Atlantic that the Pilgrims took in 1620.
- Visiting an Historic Farm from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Take a fieldtrip to a local farm to see the animals, harvest, and canning.
- Pumpkin Patch Field Trip Activities from Rhythms of Play.
Take a fieldtrip to a pumpkin patch to learn all about how pumpkins are grown.
- Fall Virtual Field Trips from The Educators’ Spin on It.
If you can’t take a fall field trip in person, try one of these virtual field trip options.
- Apple Orchard Dramatic Play from Pre-K Pages.
Setting up some dramatic play is a great way to learn about the people who work at an apple orchard.
- Pretend Play Pumpkin Patch from No Time for Flash Cards.
Use these ideas and free printables to set up a pumpkin patch in your backyard or classroom!
- Fall Kindness Challenge from Coffee and Carpool.
This is a great family project to spread kindness this fall.
- Gratitude Challenge for Kids from Natural Beach Living.
Fall and Thanksgiving are great times to try a gratitude challenge with your family.
- Building Gratitude Challenge from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
This is a fun free printable that combines thinking about gratitude with building lego!
Whether you use these themed learning ideas for your lower elementary age students or as preschool weekly themes, we’ve got lots of fun themed eductational activities to make your lesson plan:
- Explore the fascinating world of insects in this bugs themes
- Head out to the great outdoors without leaving your homes with this fun camping themes
- Teach kids about community helpers with these fun math, literacy, and community helpers crafts and activities
- Ready for some prehistoric fun learning in this dinosaur themes
- Explore the season of autumn with these fun fall unit study
- Old McDonald had a farm EIEIO; kids will have fun learning about farm animals and tasks with this farm theme
- Kids will bloom with knowledge as they learn valuable skills and create projects in this flower theme
- Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean you can’t sneak in some learning with this fun, engaging 4th of july theme
- This September, you’ve got to try these fun apple themed activities for Johnny Appleseed Day Activities
- Dive in and learn about animals under the sea with this oceans theme
- For a week that’s out of this world, check out the ideas in this space theme
- Get ready for St Patty’s day in March with these creative St Patrick’s Day Theme
- Learn about the pilgrims in this creative Thanksgiving Unit Study
- Celebrate Earth day in April with this Tree Theme perfect for spring
- Roses are red, violets are blue, learning is fun, with Valentines Day themes
- Rain, snow, sleet, and hail – discover fascinating facts in this weather theme
- Bird watching is lots of fun with this bird theme
- It may be COLD outside, but inside it is warm and toasty as kids learn with this winter theme
- Discover some amazing animals in this fun zoo theme with hundreds of fun and clever activities
- Find all our weekly themes here or explore our preschool weekly themes for 50 more exciting weekly unit studies.
Leaf Crafts for Kids
Looking for more fun fall craft projects? Check out these fun ideas:
- Autumn Watercolor Salt Painting Leaf Craft
- Crayon Resist Fall Leaf Art
- EASY Fall Leaf Crafts for Preschoolers
- Stunning Suncatcher Fall Leaves Craft for Preschoolers and Kids
- Lots of Fall Crafts for kids of all ages
- Edible Candy Corn Playdough
Fall Crafts for Kids
- Fall Crafts for Preschoolers
- Printable Hat Fall Craft for Preschool
- Wreath Fall Craft with free printable leaves template
- Fall Leaf Printing Activity for kids with markers
- Cute Cereal Fall Tree Craft for Kids
- Styrofoam Peanut Fall Tree Craft
- 100+ Fall Crafts for Kids
- Kadinsky Inspired Fall Leaf Art Project
- Scarecrow Printable CVC Word Mats Fall Activities for Kindergarten
- FREE Fall Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Printable Scarecrow Pronoun Game
- Scarecrow Worksheets Pack with 50+ pages of math and literacy skills
- Fall Sequencing Cards and Sequencing Worksheets
- Learning Colors Printable Fall Games
- Letter Matching Leaf Printable Activity
- Fall Worksheets Pack with 50+ pages of math and literacy skills
- Fall Theme or Fall Theme Preschool
- Cute Fall Playdough Mats
- Fall Do a Dot Printables
- Color Word Fall Worksheets
- Fall Books for Preschoolers,these fall picture books, or these fall books for kids
- Simple Fall Coloring Pages
Fall Activities for Kindergarten
- Alphabet Fall Printable
- Scarecrow Short O Words Printable
- Fall Sight Words Game
- Alphabet Candy Corn Math Puzzles – Fall Activities for Kindergarten
- Nonsense Words Fall Activities for Kindergarten
- Color by Letter Fall Worksheets
- Squirrel Fall Worksheets for kids
- Cute Fall Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Nature Fall Scavenger Hunt or this Fall Leaf Scavenger Hunt
- Beginning Blends Fall Activity
- Syllable Clip Cards Fall Activity for Kindergarten
- Free Fall Writing Prompts
- Leaf Alphabet Letters Matching Activity
- Color Words Fall Emergent Reader
- Fall Science ideas for kids
- EASY Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment
- Fall I Spy Printable
- September Activities for Kids
- Counting Fall Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Fall Playdough Mats – Counting Leaves
- Skip Counting Fall Math Worksheets
- My Fall Counting Book – Fall Activity for Kindergarten
- Fall Nubmer Words Donut Worksheets
- Fall Counting Book for Pre-K
- Acorn Counting Game
- Multiplication Candy Corn Math or Addition/Subtraction Candy Corn Math Puzzles or Candy Corn Fall Math Number Puzzles
- Count and Clip Fall Math Activities for Preschoolers (or this pumpkin set)
- Fall Math Counting Crows Activity
- Addition Fall Worksheets with Stickers (sticker alphabet fall worksheets or number recognition fall worksheets or color recognition fall worksheets)
- Fall Activities sorting pretty leaves by shape
- Printable Fall Number Game for Preschoolers
- Fall Color by Number
- Number Tracing Fall Worksheets
Pumpkin Activities for Kids
- Phonics Printable Pumpkin Activities
- Pumpkin Activities Printable Shape Matching Game
- Parts of a Pumpkin Craft
- Pumpkin kindergarten sight word games online
- Number Bonds Pumpkin Math
- Pumpkin Matching Game
- October Crafts for Kids
- Counting Free Pumpkin Activity Printables
- Candy Count and Trace Pumpkin Activities
- Pumpkin Printables Counting Mats
- Learning Shapes Pumpkin Playdough Mats
- Word Family Pumpkin Activities
- Shape Game – Pumpkin Activities for Preschoolers
- Counting Spider Activities
- Pumpkin Traceable Letters
- Printable Pumpkin Math for Kindergartners
- Letter Find Pumpkin Worksheets
Apple Activities for Kids
- Find the Letter Apple Worksheets
- Number Apple Coloring Pages
- Apple Sight Words Tree
- Apple Browning Experiment with FREE Oxidation Worksheet
- Stunning, Easy Apple Craft for Preschoolers and Kids
- Fun Paper Plate Apple Craft for kids
- Easy Apple Core and torn paper Paper Plate Apple Craft
- Hole-Punching, Count to 20 Apple Activities for Preschoolers – free printable
- Alphbet Puzzles – Apple Activities for Preschoolers
- A is for Apple Printable Book for working on beginning sounds – print in black and white or color
- Skittles Apple Science Experiment for Kids
- Free Printable Apple Experiment Worksheet
- Yellow Fluffy Apple SLime
- Scented Apple Playdough Recipe
- Paper Plate Apple Craft for Preschoolers