Let’s celebrate fall with these fantastic fall crafts for toddlers. These autumn crafts for toddlers and preschoolers are a great way to teach children about the change in seasons, and all the fun that comes with fall. We have lots of fun fall projects for toddlers featuring apples, leaves, pumpkins, scarecrows, acorns, and more! These are such easy fall craft ideas for young children!
Fall Crafts for Toddlers
The art and craft activities on this list are perfect to do with toddler, preschool, and pre k kids with simple equipment and easy to follow instructions. Paint an apple tree with bubble wrap, try some acorn crafts, collect some fall leaves to turn into art, or make lots of cute pumpkin and scarecrow crafts.
Your house will be filled with some gorgeous toddler-made fall crafts, and I bet the grandparents would love to receive some of these projects too.
Apple Crafts for Toddlers
- Easy and Fun Paper Plate Apple Craft
This simple cute and glue craft is perfect for celebrating the start ofFall.
- Tissue Paper Apple Craft for Kids
This simple craft makes a gorgeous apple to display.
- Paper Plate Apple Craft
These happy little apples are super adorable!
- Bubble Wrap Apple Tree Craft
Your kids will love this super fun art activity.
- Yarn wrapped pinecone apple tree craft.
Collect some pine cones and make some of these cute little apple trees!
- Easy Paper Plate Apple Core Craft
This easy apple craft is a great way to work on fine motor skills.
- Fizzy Paint Apple Craft.
Combining art and science, this craft is super fun!
- Apple Suncatcher Toddler Craft
Even young toddlers can join in this simple fall craft.
- Easy and Fun Apple Art for Toddlers.
This apple art for toddlers is all about the process!
Acorn Crafts for Toddlers
- Paper Plate Acorn Friend
My favorite part of this acorn craft idea, is their smiling faces.
- Torn Paper Acorn Craft for Toddlers.
Toddlers will love tearing the paper to make this cute craft.
- Fall Art for Kids with Acorns.
Toddlers will love rolling acorns around to make this gorgeous fall colored art.
- Paper Roll Acorns
Use a cardboard tube to make this easy acorn craft.
- Acorn Stained Glass Window.
Little ones will love helping make these gorgeous acorn window decorations.
- Acorn Handprint Craft
Use little hands to make this fall themed art.
- Painting Acorns.
This is a lovely creative activity to do with all the acorns the kids
- Paper Plate Acorn Craft for Kids.
This is an easy to make, no-glue, fall themed craft.
- Acorn Wreath Craft.
Kids of all ages can be involved in making this fall decoration.
Leaf Crafts for Toddlers
- Coffee Filter Fall Leaves Craft for Kids from Mombrite.
Little hands will get a great workout using droppers to create these
beautiful fall leaves.
- Fall Craft Idea: Glitter Glue Leaves from Live Well Play Together.
Toddlers will have lots of fun making glittering leaf art.
- Fall Leaf Threading.
Work on fine motor skills and make a gorgeous fall leaf hanging.
- Easy marbled Fall leaves
Toddlers will love doing this fun shaving cream art activity.
- Felt Fall Leaves Craft for Kids
Use watercolors to make these gorgeous process art fall leaves.
- Kids Handprint Fall Leaf Tree.
Collect some fall leaves to make this gorgeous craft.
- Fall Leaf Art – Window Paintings.
Make gorgeous fall leaf art to hang in your windows.
- Spin Painted Leaves Fall Art
Toddlers will love every part of this super fun, but super simple art activity.
- Shape Painted Leaves
Celebrate autumn with this fun fall leaf process art activity.
Pumpkin Crafts for Toddlers
- Tissue Paper Pumpkin Craft for Kids
This fun pumpkin craft is great for fine motor skills development, and practicing using glue.
- Pumpkin Painting Fall Tree Art
Turn a pumpkin into paint!
- Pumpkin Seed Turkey Craft
Make this cute craft with colored pumpkin seeds
- Tissue Paper Mosaic Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
This pumpkin craft is simple, fun, and super colorful!
- Circle Stamped Pumpkins.
This is a great craft for little hands to try
- Newspaper Pumpkin Garland
This little pumpkins garland would look adorable as a fall decoration.
- Puffy Paint Pumpkin Craft.
Toddlers will love to help mix up this puffy paint as well as crafting with it.
- Easy Yarn Pumpkin Craft for Toddlers
This easy yarn pumpkin craft for toddlers is a fun way to explore the fall season.
Scarecrow Crafts for Toddlers
- Paper Plate Scarecrow Kid Craft
Make this cute scarecrow with every day craft materials.
- Shape Scarecrow Craft.
This is a great craft activity for toddlers to practice following instructions.
- Cardboard Scarecrow Craft.
These adorable scarecrows would make great puppets!
- Paper Bag Scarecrows
This simple, low-mess, craft is a great fall activity for toddlers.
- Toilet Paper Roll Scarecrow
Create this scarecrow craft to welcome fall.
- Handprint Scarecrow Craft for Kids to Make
Little hands are perfect for making these adorable scarecrows.
Autumn Crafts for Toddlers
- Cereal Fall Tree Craft
The kids will have so much fun making this fall tree!
- Fall Tree Craft for Kids with Styrofoam Peanuts
Make this fall tree with packing peanuts.
- Fall Coloring Pages for Kids
These adorable coloring pages are a fun fall art activity for the kids to try.
- Printable Hats – Preschool Fall Crafts
These adorable hats are a perfect fall themed activity for toddlers.
- Blotto Painting for Kids in Fall Colors
This easy process art activity is so much fun the kids will want to do it over and over.
- How to Make The Cutest Fall Hedgehog Craft
This easy fall craft includes a printable hedgehog template so it’s easy to make and super cute.
- Contact Paper Sticky Wall Fall Tree
Toddlers will love creating this gorgeous, no glue, fall tree collage.
- Bubble Wrap Harvest Corn Craft
Make this corn for a fall, harvest, Thanksgiving, or even a gardening theme.
- Foil Printed Fall Tree Art
Toddlers will love using the scrunched foil to paint this fall themed project.
You’ll be kept busy all fall with these easy fall crafts for toddlers.
Fall Activities for Toddlers
Looking for more fun, fall printables to make leaning fun for prek kids? Take a peak at these:
- Pumpkin Shape Games for Preschoolers
- Fall Bingo Dauber Printables
- Pumpkin Pie Counting Activity
- Fall Sticker Worksheets
- Tracing Numbers Worksheets for Fall
- Fall Shapes for Preschoolers Printable Reader
- Autumn Color by Letter Kindergarten
- Fall Playdough Cards
- Free Printable Sight Word Games for Fall
- Fall Color by Number Worksheets
- Printable Fall Counting Worksheets
- Pumpkin Traceable Alphabet
- Fall Counting Pumpkins Reader
- Printable Hat Fall Crafts for Preschoolers
- Fall Number Mats
- Nature Scavenger Hunt Printables
- Apple Worksheets Preschool
- Fall Sequencing Activities
- Free Alphabet Flip Book Printable – apple theme
- Fall Number Game for Preschoolers
- Fall Worksheets for Preschool – HUGE pack!
- Cereal Fall Tree Craft
- Printable Leaves Fall Wreath Craft
- Leaf Printing with Markers – fun Fall Crafts for Preschool
Toddler Counting Activities
Looking for more fun, engaging and FREE printables to practice numbers 0 – 10? You will love these resources!
- Counting with Apples Mini Book
- Practice Writing Numbers 1-20
- Bingo Marker Number Worksheets
- Hungry Caterpillars Number Book
- Fingerprint Counting Worksheets
- Do-a-Dot Number Worksheets
- Lego Number Mats
- Beauty and the Beast Color by Number
- Do-a-Dot Shape Worksheets
- Watermelon Counting Printable Book
- Shapes Emergent Reader
- Hungry Caterpillars Days of the Week Printable
- Number Playdough Mats