If you are looking for a fun, hands-on fall math activity, you are going to love this Candy Corn Math! These free printable Candy Corn Multiplication and candy corn division puzzles make it fun for 3rd and 4th grade students to sneak in some fun math practice during October and November! We love educational activities and free math games to make learning fun!
Candy Corn Math
When the kids were younger we made some super cute candy corn math puzzles to sneak in some extra practice during Autumn. But why should younger elementary age kids get all the fun?! So as our kids are getting older we decided to make a super cute Candy corn Multiplication and division game to improve speed and fluency solving equations. This free printable math game is perfect for grade 3 and grade 4 students during October and November. Kids will hardly realize they are practicing math when it is this fun!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this chance to make practicing math fun for your students! Use this in math centers in your classroom, as extra practice as you school at home, or as a supplement to your homeschooling math curriculum for a Halloween themed week.
Candy Corn Multiplication
To prepare this fall math activity simply use scissors to carefully cut out the cheery orange, yellow and white candy corn candies. Next cut the candy into 3 piece puzzles by cutting on the solid line to make each piece a different color section.
Candy Corn Division
This candy corn math puzzles is geared at 3rd grade and 4th grade students who are practicing multiplying and dividing with numbers from 0-18. Have your student put together the puzzle by solving the division and multiplication problems.
There are 22 puzzles to complete.
Candy Corn Activities
Looking for more candy corn activities for kids? You will love all these creative ideas!
- Free Candy Corn Words
- Candy Corn Edible Playdough
- Addition and Subtraction Candy Corn Math
- Phonics Puzzles with a fun Candy Corn Theme for Fall
- 28 Candy Corn Activities for Kids
- EPIC Candy Corn Popsicle Stick Catapults
- Candy Corn Multiplication and Division Puzzles
- Counting Candy Corn Puzzles
- Candy Corn Turkey Count and Trace
Looking for more fun and FREE multiplication games for children, multiplication activities, and multiplication worksheets? You will love these ideas!
- Multiplication Hopscotch Math Game can be played by yourself or with a friend
- Deck of Cards Multiplication Worksheets
- Math Frog Multiplication Activity for third, fourth, fifth, and sixth grade students
- Just starting? Try this Introdution to Multiplication Idea
- Skip Counting Mazes are fun, no prep math worksheet for elementary age students
- Don’t Get Caught: Fish Multiplication Game
- Self Checking, Heart Multiplication Activity
- Deck of Cards Multiplication Worksheets are a clever twist making the worksheets ever changing
- Lego printable multiplication flash cards
- Decorate the Math Christmas Tree
- Printable Apple Basket Multiplication Game for kids
- It’s raining! Spring Math Multiplication Craft
- Interactive Multiplication Mat
- Multiplication Spinner Math Game
- Super cute Multiplication Snowman Puzzles
- Candy Corn Math Puzzles for practicing multiplication in Octoboer
- Hot Chocolate Winter Multiplication Worksheets
- LOTS of fun and Free Skip Counting Puzzles
- Free Skip Counting Worksheets help form a foundation for multiplication
- 28+ Multiplication Games Printable Ideas to make math FUN
- Multiplication Booklet PDF – Make your own Mini Book
- Checkers Multiplication Games Printable
Division Games for Kids
Looking for more fun, free printable division games for kids to practice math and gain fluency? You will love these activities:
- Super cute free printable Division Puzzles
- Knight’s Quest is a fun, Free Division Games for kids!
- Printable division worksheets that turn into a clever mini book!
- Free Division Worksheets that use a deck of cards to practice dividing numbers
- Free DIVISION Printable Math Flash cards
- Baseball Themed Printable Division Games
- Candy Corn Printables Multiplication / Division Puzzles
- Free Printable 4th Grade Math Worksheets
- Grab this free Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet pack to learn about the life cycle of pumpkins
- Trace and Erase to practice again with this handy Pumpkin Letter Tracing printable
- Super cute pumpkin pie counting activity – pile on the “whip cream”
- Practice making shapes with these pumpkin shapes playdough mats
- Grab these Pumpkin Addition Worksheets for a no prep math activity for young learners
- This find the letter free pumpkin activity printables
- Adorable Pumpkin preschool pie craft for practicing counting!
- Pumpkin Pie Number Sense Activities for Preschoolers
- Hands on Pumpkin Shape Games for Preshoolers
- Work on One to One Correspondence Kindergarten with this pumpkin pie themed math activity
- Work on Number Bonds to 10 with these pumpkin themed math worksheets for kindergarten and grade 1
- Kids will love this Pumpkin Phonics activity where they will work on beginning sounds to put together these alphabet puzzles.
- Trace numbers and work on 1:1 correspondence with this free pumpkin activity printables
- Pumpkin Word Family Slides Printables
Download Candy Corn Multiplication & Division Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ClipArtopia
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!