Check out these fact family houses for helping your learners practice their multiplication and division facts. This Multiplication and Division Fact Family activity includes math task cards can be used in math centers or for independent work. Use these fact family worksheets with 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students. Simply download pdf file with multiplication and division fact families worksheets and you are ready to sneak in some multiplication and division practice with spring math!
Multiplication and Division Fact Family
Looking for a fun, hands-on fact family multiplication and division for your spring theme? Work on fact family multiplication and dision with grade 3, grade 4, and grade 2 students using this handy multiplication activity! These multiplication fact families includes multiplication and division fact families worksheets to make practicing math fun, easy, and with NO PREP! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this math activity for 3rd graders.
Multiplication and Division Fact Families Worksheets
Fact family multiplication
Fact families are a fun way to allow learners to see the correlation between the different mathematical operations. Addition and subtraction and multiplication and division are operations that work in exactly the opposite way. Using fact families to show this relation, can help them to come to this understanding quicker.
This post contains the multiplication and division fact families, click here for the addition and subtraction fact families.
Fact Family Worksheets
This math printable is spring themed for some spring fun. You can use it as part of a spring unit or introduce it however, you find it suitable. If you are interested in more spring themed math centers click here.
Prepping the Activity:
- Print out the fact family houses, you can print it two a page, if you want smaller fact houses. Laminate these or slip them into a dry erase pocket.
- Print out the task cards either in colour or in black and white. Laminate if desired and cut apart.
Fact family multiplication and division
- Give your learner a fact family house along with the task cards.
- Ask your learner to write the three numbers on the task card onto the house. Make sure they write the biggest number on the top of the house, so that they don’t get mixed up when writing the fact family.
- They will then have to write two multiplication equations and two division equations relating to the 3 numbers.
- Once a learner finishes with one task card, they can wipe their house clean and move on to the next card.
- If you do not wish to use the fact family house, you can choose to print the recording sheet, so that learners can write down the answers to all the task cards together.
- This printable contains an answer key, so you can ask the learner to self check their answers, so you can correct them after they finish.
Multiplication Facts games
- Math Checkers – Multiplication Games Printable
- Lego Printable Multiplication Flashcards
- Hands-On Multiplication Puzzles Activity – FREE Printable
- Leapfrog Printable Multiplication Game
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Hands-on Multiplication Puzzles are a fun way to learn to multiply
- Deck of Cards Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Printable Multiplication Game
- Interactive Multiplication Games
- Hopscotch Multiplication Activity
- Spin and Multiply Multi Digit Multiplication Games
- Free Printable Multiplication worksheets grade 4
- Lots of multiplication games printables and activitites to make learning FUN
- Frog Multiplication Worksheets Grade 3 is another fun way to practice multiplying with a frog theme
- Hands-on Introduction to Multiplication with Equal Groups Multiplication
- Quick and easy Multiplication Booklet PDF make practicing more fun than worksheets for multiplication
- Snowman Math multiplication puzzles
- Winter Math multiplication fact family worksheets
- Valentines Day Math with self-checking multiplication lacing activity
- St Patricks Day Math – multiplication cards
- Spring Showers Multiplication Craft
- Easter Math Challenge – fun way to practice math
- Candy Corn Math – multiplication puzzles
- Pumpkin Multiplication puzzles
- Christmas Multiplication math game for kids
- Printable Christmas Math Worksheets to review addition, subtraction, multiplicationa, and division
- Knights Quest Division Math Game
- Home Run Division Math Game
- See all our Free Multiplication Printables!
Multiplication game printable
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!