Here is a fun math games for elementary kids to practice multiplication.
More Fun Math Games for Kids
- FREE Printable 100s Chart
- 34+ Math Games for Kids
- Spring Bird Addition File Folder Game (K & 1st)
- Flower Number Bonds (1st)
- 2nd grade Mad Minutes
- Aquarium Fish Subtraction File Folder Game (1st & 2nd)
- 2000+ page of free math worksheets
Don’t Get Caught Multiplication Game
Make math fun and exciting by using lots of games as kids practice. Don’t Get Caught is a fun, easy-to-play math game to practice multiplication for kids in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade.
This game is a fun way for kids in 2nd-4th grade to practice and review key multiplication facts that they will build on the rest of their lives. The free printable, easy to play game is for 2-5 players.
Just print on cardstock and follow the included directions.
The board game is 2 sheets of paper taped together. Playing cards are also included.
Download Fishing Multiplication Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!