Is your child or student working on learning multiplication? You are going to love these this huge list of fun and free multiplication activities. These multiplication activities make learning to multiply and practicing multiplication engaging for 2nd graders, 3rd graders, 4th graders, and 5th grade students. Using engaging printable multiplication activities not only helps encourage math practice, but allows them to achieve math fluency with multiplication math facts.
We have tons of fun multiplication activities for you to practice multiplication with grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students! We’ve included fun multiplication worksheets that are quick and no prep, plus lots of hands-on multiplication games printable to make practicing multiplying fun all year long! Your kids will be math wizzes in no time!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these creative free math games to help elementary age kids practice math. Use these as extra practice, seasonal math centers in your classroom, or supplement to you homeschool math curriculum.
Free Multiplication Activities
Looking for fun, engaging multiplication activities for 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade students? You will love these free printable games and worksheets that make practicing multiplication FUN!
Hopscotch Multiplication – A fun math game that helps kids practice multiplying.
Leap Frog Multiplication Game – This is a fun, slightly competitive game between two people that helps kids practice multiplication facts. Fun repetition is key!
Don’t Get Caught (Fishing Multiplication Game) – This fun board game allows students to practice multiplication facts while trying to not get caught.
Apple Picking Multiplication Game – Kids will have fun trying to pick the most apples by answering multiplication facts correctly. The person who picks the most apples wins!
Multiplication Squares from Games for Gains
Super Hero Multiplication Board Game from Math Geek Mama
Pokemon Multiplication Game from Royal Baloo
Multiplication Games Printable
We have found tons of free multiplication games for kids including ones for every season and all year long:
Multiplication Football from Frugal Fun for Boys
Penguin Multiplication Dice Game from Light bulbs and Laughter
Multiplication BINGO Games from The Measured Mom
Multiplication Tic-Tac-Toe from Schooltime Snippets
Multiplication Checkers – This fun twist on a classic game is sure to make practicing math facts fun!
Candy Corn Multiplication Puzzles – Help kids practice multiplication with these fun math puzzles with a fall twist.
Fun in the Sun Board Game – A fun way to practice a variety of math, including multiplication, with a fun summer twist.
FREE Printable Multiplication Worksheets
Multiplication Mini Book – great for kids to fill in to see the skip counting pattern and use as a “cheat sheet” until they achieve fluency.
Hot Chocolate Multiplication – Help kids see the relationship between order of numbers with this fact family type activity.
Lego Multiplication Flashcards – Make gaining multiplication fluency fun with these Lego inspired flashcards; these are great for individual practice or fun games like this Connect 4 Multiplication Game.
Multiplication Bookmarks from 3 Dinosaurs
Multiplication Code Breaker by Royal Baloo
Multiplication Arrays (with a hole punch) from Primary Theme Park
Deck of Cards Multiplication Worksheets – These worksheets have such a fun twist, they are ever changing and your student will make the equations by drawing cards from any deck of cards.
Cut & Paste Math Worksheets – Help kids brush up on their math fluency in addition, subtraction, division and multiplication with these fun Holiday themed math worksheets.
Mad Minute Worksheets – These are traditional math worksheets with a twist: kids have one mad minute to try to complete them. Try the same worksheet next week and see if you got more done or more correct. Race against others or simple to improve themselves.
Printable multiplication activities
Looking for more fun and FREE multiplication games for children, multiplication activities, and multiplication worksheets? You will love these ideas!
- Multiplication Hopscotch Math Game can be played by yourself or with a friend
- Deck of Cards Multiplication Worksheets
- Math Frog Multiplication Activity for third, fourth, fifth, and sixth grade students
- Just starting? Try this Introdution to Multiplication Idea
- Skip Counting Mazes are fun, no prep math worksheet for elementary age students
- Don’t Get Caught: Fish Multiplication Game
- Self Checking, Heart Multiplication Activity
- Deck of Cards Multiplication Worksheets are a clever twist making the worksheets ever changing
- Lego printable multiplication flash cards
- Decorate the Math Christmas Tree
- Printable Apple Basket Multiplication Game for kids
- It’s raining! Spring Math Multiplication Craft
- Interactive Multiplication Mat
- Multiplication Spinner Math Game
- Super cute Multiplication Snowman Puzzles
- Candy Corn Math Puzzles for practicing multiplication in Octoboer
- Hot Chocolate Winter Multiplication Worksheets
- LOTS of fun and Free Skip Counting Puzzles
- Free Skip Counting Worksheets help form a foundation for multiplication
- 28+ Multiplication Games Printable Ideas to make math FUN
- Multiplication Booklet PDF – Make your own Mini Book
- Checkers Multiplication Games Printable
FREE Skip Counting Printables
- Printable Skip Counting Paths
- Fun Skip Counting Mazes
- Craft Stick Skip Counting Activity
- Hands-on Skip Counting Puzzles
- Reusable Skip Counting Write & Wipe
- Under the Sea, Dot to Dot Skip Counting Printable
- Free Skip Counting Strips
- Christmas Skip Counting Printable
- Cute Skip Counting Activity – Lacing Plates
- Skip Counting Posters
- Kite Skip Counting Math Craft