Is your child or student working on learning multiplication? You are going to love these this huge list of fun multiplication games printable and multiplication activities. These printable multiplication games make learning to multiply engaging with multiplication games for 3rd grade printable, 2nd graders, 4th graders, and 5th graders too. Using engaging free printable multiplication games not only helps encourage math practice, but allows them to achieve math fluency with multiplication math facts. Plus we’ve included multiplication worksheets for when you need a no-prep option too!
Multiplication Games Printable
We have tons of fun multiplication activities for you to practice multiplication with grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students! We’ve included fun multiplication worksheets that are quick and no prep, plus lots of hands-on multiplication games printable to make practicing multiplying fun all year long! Your kids will be math wizzes in no time!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these creative free math games to help elementary age kids practice math. Use these as extra practice, seasonal math centers in your classroom, or supplement to you homeschool math curriculum.
Which one of these multiplication games for 3rd grade printable, 4th grade, and 5th grade students will you try frist? You will love these free printable games and worksheets that make practicing multiplication FUN!
- Hopscotch Multiplication – A fun math game that helps kids practice multiplying.
- Leap Frog Multiplication Game – This is a fun, slightly competitive game between two people that helps kids practice multiplication facts. Fun repetition is key!
- Don’t Get Caught (Fishing Multiplication Game) – This fun board game allows students to practice multiplication facts while trying to not get caught.
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game – Kids will have fun trying to pick the most apples by answering multiplication facts correctly. The person who picks the most apples wins!
- Multiplication Squares from Games for Gains
- Super Hero Multiplication Board Game from Math Geek Mama
- Pokemon Multiplication Game from Royal Baloo
Printable Multiplication Games
We have found tons of free multiplication games for kids including ones for every season and all year long:
- Multiplication Football from Frugal Fun for Boys
- Penguin Multiplication Dice Game from Light bulbs and Laughter
- Multiplication BINGO Games from The Measured Mom
- Multiplication Tic-Tac-Toe from Schooltime Snippets
- Multiplication Checkers – This fun twist on a classic game is sure to make practicing math facts fun!
- Candy Corn Multiplication Puzzles – Help kids practice multiplication with these fun math puzzles with a fall twist.
- Fun in the Sun Board Game – A fun way to practice a variety of math, including multiplication, with a fun summer twist.
These free printable multiplicatoin worksheets are a fun way fo rkids to practice when you need a handy, no-prep multiplication activity!
- Multiplication Mini Book – great for kids to fill in to see the skip counting pattern and use as a “cheat sheet” until they achieve fluency.
- Hot Chocolate Multiplication – Help kids see the relationship between order of numbers with this fact family type activity.
- Lego Multiplication Flashcards – Make gaining multiplication fluency fun with these Lego inspired flashcards; these are great for individual practice or fun games like this Connect 4 Multiplication Game.
- Multiplication Bookmarks from 3 Dinosaurs
- Multiplication Code Breaker by Royal Baloo
- Multiplication Arrays (with a hole punch) from Primary Theme Park
- Deck of Cards Multiplication Worksheets – These worksheets have such a fun twist, they are ever changing and your student will make the equations by drawing cards from any deck of cards.
- Cut & Paste Math Worksheets – Help kids brush up on their math fluency in addition, subtraction, division and multiplication with these fun Holiday themed math worksheets.
- Mad Minute Worksheets – These are traditional math worksheets with a twist: kids have one mad minute to try to complete them. Try the same worksheet next week and see if you got more done or more correct. Race against others or simple to improve themselves.
- Math Checkers – Multiplication Games Printable
- Lego Printable Multiplication Flashcards
- Leapfrog Printable Multiplication Game
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Hands-on Multiplication Puzzles are a fun way to learn to multiply
- Deck of Cards Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Printable Multiplication Game
- Interactive Multiplication Games
- Hopscotch Multiplication Activity
- Spin and Multiply Multi Digit Multiplication Games
- Free Printable Multiplication worksheets grade 4
- Lots of multiplication games printables and activitites to make learning FUN
- Frog Multiplication Worksheets Grade 3 is another fun way to practice multiplying with a frog theme
- Hands-on Introduction to Multiplication with Equal Groups Multiplication
- Quick and easy Multiplication Booklet PDF make practicing more fun than worksheets for multiplication
- Snowman Math multiplication puzzles
- Winter Math multiplication fact family worksheets
- Valentines Day Math with self-checking multiplication lacing activity
- St Patricks Day Math – multiplication cards
- Spring Showers Multiplication Craft
- Easter Math Challenge – fun way to practice math
- Candy Corn Math – multiplication puzzles
- Pumpkin Multiplication puzzles
- Christmas Multiplication math game for kids
- Printable Christmas Math Worksheets to review addition, subtraction, multiplicationa, and division
- Knights Quest Division Math Game
- Home Run Division Math Game
- See all our Free Multiplication Printables!
FREE Skip Counting Printables
- Printable Skip Counting Paths
- Fun Skip Counting Mazes
- Craft Stick Skip Counting Activity
- Hands-on Skip Counting Puzzles
- Reusable Skip Counting Write & Wipe
- Under the Sea, Dot to Dot Skip Counting Printable
- Free Skip Counting Strips
- Christmas Skip Counting Printable
- Cute Skip Counting Activity – Lacing Plates
- Skip Counting Posters
- Kite Skip Counting Math Craft
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, hands-on countries for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages!