Kids will love practicing their math during December with these fun Christmas Cut and Paste Math Worksheets! They are ideal for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade students who are practicing and reviewing addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Christmas Worksheets for Kids
- Christmas Solve & Stamp Math Worksheets (math)
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than Worksheets (math)
- Christmas Color by Number (preschool / K)
- 12 Days of Christmas Coloring Pages (literature)
- Memorizing Luke 2 for Families (Bible)
- Craft & Pray Around the Word (Bible & Geography)
- Christmas Writing Prompts (language arts)
- Christmas Elf Writing Prompts (language arts)
- Gingerbread Pirate Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
- Polar Express Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
Christmas Cut and Paste Math Worksheets
Kids will want to practice math when you make it FUN! Here is a really fun and effective way for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students to practice math this December.
Kids complete these fun cut and paste worksheets to practice adding, subtracting, multiplication, and division.
All you need is these black and white math worksheets, scissors, and glue.
Give younger children one sheet at a time so they only have 2 choices as to the answer OR for a more challenging math activity, you can cut off the answers and give them all 7 pages to make it more challenging.
Either way they are going to get some amazing math practice as they solve four different types of equations to fill their trees up with ornaments and gifts.
Download Christmas Math Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
If you’d like to download these Christmas Math Worksheets for FREE all you need to do is subscribe to get my free email updates. (There are other freebies for subscribers as well!!)
When you enter your email above you will immediately be sent a confirmation email. Just open the email and click to “confirm” your subscription. You will then be redirected to my secret subscriber freebies page. Then just click on the text link under the picture of the printable you’d like to download and it will open as a PDF in Goole Drive. Need help downloading, see help downloading from google docs.
The link to all my subscriber freebies will be at the bottom of each and every email you get from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. [There are lots of other freebies….and more coming soon!] Thanks for subscribing, I hope you enjoy all the ideas to make learning FUN! Note: Current Email Subscribers just click on the “subscriber” circle at the bottom of today’s email!