Sneak in some fun Christmas Math into your December with these free printable Christmas Math Worksheets. These super cute cut and paste Christmas Worksheets are sure to keep kids engaged and make learning fun as second grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students practicing solving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division problems to decorate the Christmas trees.
Christmas Math Worksheets
Kids will want to practice math in December when you make it FUN with these free Christmas Math Worksheets! Students from grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 will get a chance to review adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing as they cut and paste the Christmas ornaments onto the correct Christmas tree. This is such a fun math activity for kids in December.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love these handy black and white free Christmas worksheets. Use them as extra practice, math center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum. There are 14 Christmas Math Trees to decorate!
Free Christmas math worksheets
Christmas cut and paste
Simply print the black and white Christmas math sheets – conveniently in blackline to save on printer ink costs, scissors, and glue. You may also want to provide crayons, markers, or colored pencils so students can decorate the ornaments, chrsitmas tree, and presents on their worksheet pages.
Give younger children one sheet at a time so they only have 2 choices as to the answer OR for a more challenging math activity, you can cut off the answers and give them all 7 pages to make it more challenging.
Christmas math worksheets 4th grade
Either way they are going to get some amazing math practice as they solve four different types of equations to fill their trees up with ornaments and gifts. Simply have students solve the equations, cut the item along the dotted lines, and paste on the Christmas tree reflecting the correct answer on the Christmas star.
Looking for ideas for fun Christmas learning with free Christmas printables? Check out these fun resources:
- Fun Christmas Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Ornaments to trace and erase
- HUGE Pack of Christmas Worksheets for Preschool
- Christmas Science Experiments
- Stringing Lights Christmas Math Activities learning Patterns with playdough
- Free Christmas Tracing Sheets
- Find the Letter Free Christmas Worksheets
- Gingerbread Man Rhyme Puzzles
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Online Free
- Cute Christmas Sight Word Worksheets
- Free Christmas Hundreds Chart Mystery Picture Worksheets
- Christmas Dot to Dot
- Christmas Alphabet Game
Christmas Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun Christmas printables, Christmas Crafts, and Christmas activities to fill your holiday calendar? Check out these fun ideas!
- Free Christmas Bingo Printable
- Printable Christmas Pictionary
- This Puffy Gingerbread Paint smells AMAZING!
- FUN Rudolph Race Game for kids with balloons
- Christmas Crafts for Kids book with over 100 Christmas Activities, Crafts, and Recipes for families to enjoy together during the month of December.
- Easy-to-Make Puffy Snow Paint
- Printable Hat Preschool Christmas Crafts
- Precious Snowman Handprint Ornament
- Beautiful Melted Crayon Ornaments
- Printable Christmas Names Cards with jokes
- How to Make Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- Simple Paper Strip Christmas Tree Ornament
- Epic Grinch Themed Party
- Puffy Gingerbread Ornament Recipe
- 100+ Christmas Crafts and Activities
- See all of our Christmas for kids crafts, activities, recipes, and printables here!
Free Christmas Worksheets
Looking for more huge Christmas Worksheets to make practicing math and literacy fun for kids? You will love these huge, free printable packs for December!
Math Christmas Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!