Sneak in some fun practice reading this December with this super cute, free printable Christmas Sight Words worksheets. The editable file allows preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students to work on learning sight words while having fun with a Christmas worksheets. Just read and dab! Download pdf file with Christmas printables to use with bingo markers.
Christmas Sight Words
Kids will LOVE using bingo daubers to decorate their stockings and match their sight words with this FUN christmas sight words mat. The best part about these mats is that they are editable – which means you can add as many sight words you want to work on! This is such a fun Christmas learning activity for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students to celebrate the holiday season in December. Plus kids love learning with do a dot printables.
Print as many mats as you need for the number of students in your class – the same goes for the sight word printable gift cards. You can add LIMITLESS amount of sight words to your file. Just make a copy of the same PowerPoint slide you’re working on and edit the words on the slide. Be sure to save the file as a PDF so that printing is seamless. I find that printing straight from PPT makes the images blurry.
Do a Dot Printables
I LOVE using learning mats – they are so much fun for kids and best of all, they are quick to setup and play! Use these mats to help kids learn to read and identify their sight words. We know that with learning, repetition and practice is key. Kids will be motivated to use bingo daubers to decorate their stockings as they read and match sight words. You can work on ANY sight word list you want since this file is totally editable! After you’ve printed and laminated the cards and the mats, cut the gift cards up. Place the sight word cards along with the mat on the table. Have the kids start by choosing a gift sight word card, read the sight word on it and then find the matching stocking on their printable mat. They keep going until all their stockings are colored.
Looking for ideas for fun Christmas learning with free Christmas printables? Check out these fun resources:
- Fun Christmas Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Ornaments to trace and erase
- HUGE Pack of Christmas Worksheets for Preschool
- Christmas Science Experiments
- Stringing Lights Christmas Math Activities learning Patterns with playdough
- Free Christmas Tracing Sheets
- Find the Letter Free Christmas Worksheets
- Gingerbread Man Rhyme Puzzles
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Online Free
- Cute Christmas Sight Word Worksheets
- Free Christmas Hundreds Chart Mystery Picture Worksheets
- Christmas Dot to Dot
- Christmas Alphabet Game
Christmas Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun Christmas printables, Christmas Crafts, and Christmas activities to fill your holiday calendar? Check out these fun ideas!
- Free Christmas Bingo Printable
- Printable Christmas Pictionary
- This Puffy Gingerbread Paint smells AMAZING!
- FUN Rudolph Race Game for kids with balloons
- Christmas Crafts for Kids book with over 100 Christmas Activities, Crafts, and Recipes for families to enjoy together during the month of December.
- Easy-to-Make Puffy Snow Paint
- Printable Hat Preschool Christmas Crafts
- Precious Snowman Handprint Ornament
- Beautiful Melted Crayon Ornaments
- Printable Christmas Names Cards with jokes
- How to Make Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- Simple Paper Strip Christmas Tree Ornament
- Epic Grinch Themed Party
- Puffy Gingerbread Ornament Recipe
- 100+ Christmas Crafts and Activities
- See all of our Christmas for kids crafts, activities, recipes, and printables here!
Free Christmas Worksheets
Looking for more huge Christmas Worksheets to make practicing math and literacy fun for kids? You will love these huge, free printable packs for December!
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets
- Super Cute FREE Christmas Worksheets
- Gingerbread Pirates Worksheets
- Gingerbread Man Worksheets
- Snowman Worksheet Pack
- Nativity Worksheets Printable Pack
- Nutcracker Worksheets for Kids
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
Preschool Sight Words Activities
Free pre k sight words activities to make learning fun:
- Free Printable Sight Words List
- Sight Words Construction games for Kids
- Crazy Roads Preschool Sight Words Game
- Cut & Paste Worksheets – pre primer sight word sentences
- Penguin Sight Word Maze
- Christmas Sight Words – Read & Dab Mats
- Summer Free Sight Word Games
- Rocketship Sight Words
- Chocolate Box Preschool Sight Words Activity
- Valentine Color by Sight Word Worksheets
- Monster free printable sight word worksheets
- more preschool sight word activities
- Reading the EASY Way – Pre School Reading Program
Download Christmas Sight Word Match
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.