Make one of these super cute and clever Christmas Handprint Art projects this December! Not only are they a fun Christmas craft for preschool, toddler, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders, but these Christmas handprint crafts make great gifts or keepsake decorations you will treasure for a lifetime. The hardest part is picking which Christmas handprint ideas to make first!
Christmas Handprint Art
Instead of a regular Christmas craft for preschoolers, toddlers, kindergarten, grade 1, and grade 2 students – make a really special Christmas Handprint art to celebrate the holiday season. There are so many cute Christmas handprint crafts from reindeer, Grinch, Santa, Christmas tree, an Elf, snowflake, wreath, family hands, Jesus in a manger, and more!
Handprint art is not only fun for kids but these sweet crafts for kids can become sweet keepsakes that parents, teachers and grandparents will love to receive. All of these Christmas Handprint crafts have a different theme, design or way to create.
Christmas Handprint Crafts
With so many fun projects, you could make a different one of these Christmas handprint ideas for each day in December!
- Reindeer Christmas Ornament: This is a cute ornament that will light up any Christmas tree.
- Cardinal Card: A sweet card that anyone would love to receive.
- Santa: A cute painted santa handprint craft.
- Grinch: Dr. Seuss fans will love this handprint craft.
- Christmas Mouse: This canvas will be a Christmas decoration for years to come.
- Christmas Tree: You can’t have Christmas without a tree and this can be made with many kids handprints!
- Snowflake: Let It Snow! Let It Snow! How cute is this snowflake.
- Wreath: Handprints are the base of this wreath, but kids can use their own creativity to decorate it.
- Baking Soda Santa: It looks like clay, but is made with baking soda. An easy as pie keepsake!
- Napkins: Teachers, grandparents or parents would love to receive these cute handprint napkins.
- Family Hands: Use handprints to create this beautiful family Christmas tree.
- Snowman Ornament: Grab some extra dough and make this adorable ornament.
- Santa and Reindeer Plaque: Your whole family can be a part of this cute Christmas plaque.
- Baby’s First Christmas Ornament: Every baby needs their own first Christmas ornament!
- Elf: This elf ornament is made from salt dough and kids can customize his outfit however they’d like!
- Jesus In A Manger: This baby Jesus craft is so simple and adorable!
- Santa Jar: This handprint Santa makes a beautiful jar that can turn candle holders too!
- JOY Printable: This printable will help create handprint art the easy way!
- Everlasting Mistletoe: This is a super cute keepsake printable to help parents always remember how small their little one’s hands are.
- Christmas Tree Pot Holder: Make this adorable gift for anyone you love!
- Gingerbread Man Comprehension Questions Worksheets
- Free Gingerbread Man Worksheets
- Gingerbread Addition Game
- Free Gingerbread Man Sequencing Activity
- Super Cute Gingerbread Rhyming Puzzles
- Gingerbread Sight Word Coloring Sheets
- Gingerbread Addition Puzzles
- Christmas Patterns Activities decorating Gingerbread house with playdough
- Lots of ideas in this Gingerbread Theme for Preschoolers
- Simple Gingerbread Coloring Pages to decorate
- Gingerbread Number Order Printable
- 16 Fun-to-Read Gingerbread Books for Kids
- Epic Gingerbread Puffy Paint
- No stick Gingerbread Slime Recipe
- Puffy Gingerbread Ornament Recipe
- LOTS of fun Gingerbread Crafts and Activities
- Best Gingerbread Cookie Recipe – they come out soft every time!
Looking for ideas for fun Christmas learning with free Christmas printables? Check out these fun resources:
- Fun Christmas Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Ornaments to trace and erase
- HUGE Pack of Christmas Worksheets for Preschool
- Christmas Science Experiments
- Stringing Lights Christmas Math Activities learning Patterns with playdough
- Free Christmas Tracing Sheets
- Find the Letter Free Christmas Worksheets
- Gingerbread Man Rhyme Puzzles
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Online Free
- Cute Christmas Sight Word Worksheets
- Free Christmas Hundreds Chart Mystery Picture Worksheets
- Christmas Dot to Dot
- Christmas Alphabet Game
- Try this fun Rudolph Races Game for a Christmas Physics Science Experiment
- Plus add some holiday magic with this Melting Christmas Science Experiments
Winter Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun winter crafts and winter activities for kids of all ages? Don’t miss these winter activity ideas!
- Kids will love making this super cute circle snowman craft!
- This easy-to-make Puffy Snow Paint is amazing! It has the best texture, dries promptly and completely, and makes the cutest little snowman crafts.
- Tons of fun snowflake crafts for kids of all ages
- Now you have a reason to get excited when it snows! Your whole family will enjoy this super-easy-to-make Snow Ice Cream recipe. YUMMY!
- Find lots more engaging winter themed ideas in these January Activities for Kids
- Silly melting snowman slime
- Come take a peak at how these glue snowman suncatcher craft turns out! Such a fun, simple idea with stunning results!
- Try this epic winter science experiment making a snow volcano
- Make this beautiful keepsake snowman handprint ornament
- You’ve got to try this easy, DIY Snow globe craft for kids
- Super cute, count-to-10 Snowman Craft for Preschoolers