This handy free printable spelling test is perfect for working with first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students on December spelling. Print pdf file with free printable Christmas spelling test template to make practicing spelling words extra fun in December. This pack of Christmas spelling test printable work with any spelling words list and contain options for 10, 15, or 20 words with or without dictation.
Spelling tests are a simple, easy way to asses how well children are learning to spell words. Make taking a spelling test in December fun with these super cute, free December Spelling Tests for kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students. We like to make learning fun and keep kids engaged all the way up until Christmas break! These free Christmas spelling activity allows you to keep kids focusing on their school work while making it extra fun with a Christmas theme.
Christmas spelling test template
Christmas spelling test
Simply print the pages that work best for your spelling words. These free Christmas worksheets work with any spelling words list. We have templates with plain lines or ruled lines, for 10 words, 15 words, 20 words, and more!
Children will write their Christmas spelling word on the line. Use these to assign new spelling word lists, practice spelling words, or to take a test to access how well students know their spelling words at the end of the week.
Looking for ideas for fun Christmas learning with free Christmas printables? Check out these fun resources:
- Fun Christmas Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Ornaments to trace and erase
- HUGE Pack of Christmas Worksheets for Preschool
- Christmas Science Experiments
- Stringing Lights Christmas Math Activities learning Patterns with playdough
- Free Christmas Tracing Sheets
- Find the Letter Free Christmas Worksheets
- Gingerbread Man Rhyme Puzzles
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Online Free
- Cute Christmas Sight Word Worksheets
- Free Christmas Hundreds Chart Mystery Picture Worksheets
- Christmas Dot to Dot
- Christmas Alphabet Game
Christmas Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun Christmas printables, Christmas Crafts, and Christmas activities to fill your holiday calendar? Check out these fun ideas!
- Free Christmas Bingo Printable
- Printable Christmas Pictionary
- This Puffy Gingerbread Paint smells AMAZING!
- FUN Rudolph Race Game for kids with balloons
- Christmas Crafts for Kids book with over 100 Christmas Activities, Crafts, and Recipes for families to enjoy together during the month of December.
- Easy-to-Make Puffy Snow Paint
- Printable Hat Preschool Christmas Crafts
- Precious Snowman Handprint Ornament
- Beautiful Melted Crayon Ornaments
- Printable Christmas Names Cards with jokes
- How to Make Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- Simple Paper Strip Christmas Tree Ornament
- Epic Grinch Themed Party
- Puffy Gingerbread Ornament Recipe
- 100+ Christmas Crafts and Activities
- See all of our Christmas for kids crafts, activities, recipes, and printables here!
Free Christmas Worksheets
Looking for more huge Christmas Worksheets to make practicing math and literacy fun for kids? You will love these huge, free printable packs for December!
FREE December Spelling Tests
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ClipArtopia
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!