Are you looking for a fun Christmas math activity to sneak in some fun learning during the holidays? If you are working with 2nd grade and 3rd graders, you will love this Christmas Multiplication free printable! For this Christmas math games children will solve simple multiplication problems to complete the puzzle.
Second grade and third grade students will love these multiplication puzzles to sneak in some practice during December. pics multiplication activities, they will work out the answer for each square in the puzzle, then they will find the matching puzzle answer and glue it onto the matching square. They keep going until they reveal the mystery picture. The best part is that this puzzle is self-correcting. They will know if their answers are incorrect.
Christmas Multiplication Activity
- Download the printable activity
- Print in color or black and white
- Cut the cards out.
- Prepare some glue and scissors for each student
Christmas Math Activity
- Students will be working on their multiplication puzzle. They will begin by figuring out the answers to each puzzle on the mat in each square.
- They will then find the matching square puzzle and then color it in.
- They cut and paste this onto the corresponding answer.
- This fun activity can be repeated for practice. I hope your kids benefit from and enjoy using this activity!
You could choose to laminate the set of cards for repeated practice.
Christmas math games
Use these printable to help kids develop multiplication skills and mathematical concepts. Kids need to master their counting and multiplication skills as it is a critical component to prepare them for more complex reasoning and mathematic skills. Introduce the multiplication set on this printable, there are sets for multiplying by 2, 3, 4 and 5. You can review these with the students before you hand out the printable set. It’s essential that kids are already familiar with their times tables before they complete this activity, otherwise, they will struggle in completing it.
I like doing a quick review for each of the times table set before I hand out this activity. Puzzle activities are so much fun for kids. They love finding out the answers solved their puzzle at the end!
This game can also be played as a group, It’ll be even more enjoyable to have the competition game played between groups.
Candy Cane Activities for Kids
- Puzzle Candy Cane Ornament
- Educational Candy Cane Activities
- Peppermint Candy Ornaments
- Magical How to Grow a Candy Cane Activity with free printable
- Alphabet Candy Cane Activity
- Celebrate National Candy Cane Day with these fun ideas!
- Candy Cane Christmas Sight Words Activity
- Dancing Candy Cane Christmas Science Experiment
Looking for ideas for fun Christmas learning with free Christmas printables? Check out these fun resources:
- Fun Christmas Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Ornaments to trace and erase
- HUGE Pack of Christmas Worksheets for Preschool
- Christmas Science Experiments
- Stringing Lights Christmas Math Activities learning Patterns with playdough
- Free Christmas Tracing Sheets
- Find the Letter Free Christmas Worksheets
- Gingerbread Man Rhyme Puzzles
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Online Free
- Cute Christmas Sight Word Worksheets
- Free Christmas Hundreds Chart Mystery Picture Worksheets
- Christmas Dot to Dot
- Christmas Alphabet Game
Christmas Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun Christmas printables, Christmas Crafts, and Christmas activities to fill your holiday calendar? Check out these fun ideas!
- Free Christmas Bingo Printable
- Printable Christmas Pictionary
- This Puffy Gingerbread Paint smells AMAZING!
- FUN Rudolph Race Game for kids with balloons
- Christmas Crafts for Kids book with over 100 Christmas Activities, Crafts, and Recipes for families to enjoy together during the month of December.
- Easy-to-Make Puffy Snow Paint
- Printable Hat Preschool Christmas Crafts
- Precious Snowman Handprint Ornament
- Beautiful Melted Crayon Ornaments
- Printable Christmas Names Cards with jokes
- How to Make Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- Simple Paper Strip Christmas Tree Ornament
- Epic Grinch Themed Party
- Puffy Gingerbread Ornament Recipe
- 100+ Christmas Crafts and Activities
- See all of our Christmas for kids crafts, activities, recipes, and printables here!
Free Christmas Worksheets
Looking for more huge Christmas Worksheets to make practicing math and literacy fun for kids? You will love these huge, free printable packs for December!
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets
- Super Cute FREE Christmas Worksheets
- Gingerbread Pirates Worksheets
- Gingerbread Man Worksheets
- Snowman Worksheet Pack
- Nativity Worksheets Printable Pack
- Nutcracker Worksheets for Kids
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
Christmas Math Printable
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!