Your kids will love painting with this super cool Gingerbread Puffy Paint Recipe for a December kids activities.
Gingerbread Puffy Paint Recipe
My kids love to paint! Here is a fun way for kids to paint this December. Use this lovely scented Gingerbread Puffy Paint recipe to create some super cute, raised Gingerbread man creations this December!
In a bowl mix together 6oz gold glitter glue, 1/4 cup flour, 1 cup shaving cream, and a couple squirts of brown food coloring.
Now add in 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon all spice (optional). This recipe smells amazing to paint with and sniff when hanging on the wall. But this scratch and sniff paint recipe is even better because no scratching is necessary.
This gingerbread paint recipe is soooo beautiful! At first you may not see the glitter, but watch as it starts to shimmer through as you paint and watch your artwork dry. This is the pretties gingerbread puffy paint recipe ever!
Start out by applying a thick layer of the best puffy paint recipe to cardstock. As the paint is thick you will want the heavier paper. The picture will look even more beautifully puffy as it dries and has the most amazing texture you will LOVE touching once it dries completely overnight.
Decorate puffy paint gingerbread craft with pipe cleaners, pom poms, ribbon, google eyes, etc. All the accessories will stick to the glue in the puffy paint so no extra glue required.
How gorgeous goes this easy puffy paint recipe look? It makes such a beautiful finished product!
HINT: You could also paint on a laminator sheet and hang on a window to make a beautiful Christmas Window Art project for kids.
Gingerbread Books for Kids
Pick up a Gingerbread man story to read in December.
- Gingerbread Man Comprehension Questions Worksheets
- Free Gingerbread Man Worksheets
- Gingerbread Addition Game
- Free Gingerbread Man Sequencing Activity
- Super Cute Gingerbread Rhyming Puzzles
- Gingerbread Sight Word Coloring Sheets
- Gingerbread Addition Puzzles
- Christmas Patterns Activities decorating Gingerbread house with playdough
- Lots of ideas in this Gingerbread Theme for Preschoolers
- Simple Gingerbread Coloring Pages to decorate
- Gingerbread Number Order Printable
- 16 Fun-to-Read Gingerbread Books for Kids
- Epic Gingerbread Puffy Paint
- No stick Gingerbread Slime Recipe
- Puffy Gingerbread Ornament Recipe
- LOTS of fun Gingerbread Crafts and Activities
- Best Gingerbread Cookie Recipe – they come out soft every time!
- Ornaments-Go-Round Christmas Science Experiments